Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor (1430 Views)

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ad meam unius litterae mum
(Open Letter to The Single mother)

They jeer you bear,
He ran, you won...
You waned, but NOT in vain..
Cursed but you cruise
Cried, but you're carried..
Bled, now you're rare...

Be Blessed thou single mother, the world sings your deeds, you fought the cold night, the snow and the urge, the tears from the past is the rain that made your heart grow. Trust me, you are a super model in the annals of events. Let the tender arms of your offsprings brings succour to a dying soul bereft of Love and Touch... You will never die oh single mother. The breasts still brings milk, you are not useless... You are strong to say NO to Abortion, you are even stronger to debunk mad ideas to dump the foetal into a decrepit.. You are the strongest to nurture the smalling , you had series of Carry Over to make up for Ante natal , You missed that job interviews because he's teething and needed 109% attention.. As for the causal major, I don't blame him. He's too blind to see light.. May we never run away from what will bring Lucius hope and continuity of Existence.. Never let any situation make you Reclusive..I am marveled at your strength because you inspire me. Stay glue to Hustle, Loyalty and Respect. The Man who will Love you for your strength will kiss your feet and greet your bliss....Surrender your pain to Jesus, let him give you gains... Your days of pain are gone, Rejoice because you are victorious... Rejoice !!!! and I say unto you Rejoice...

This isn't copied...
It is dedicated to all the Single mothers out there... Asipita Faith Oniwon, Ufoma Nana, Geraldine Odoh...
Do me a Favour, Never give up on yourself..
You are my Hero...
My Queen that you are....
All Is Well.. .
Keep on the Good works
You're not Finished yet
You're not a second Hand....
Single ladies are getting good men now, while the so called Untouched are losing their relationship because of funny acts....

My name is Omijie Oshor....
Inspired by What I see around me....
Loved by The Best Woman in the world, Aikoriogie Cherry Osariemen and My mother.....
I will touch lives especially those who need help..
God Help my Vision, In Jesus name...

Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
oshorstan:
Ad meam unius litterae mum
(Open Letter to The Single mother)

They jeer you bear,
He ran, you won...
You waned, but NOT in vain..
Cursed but you cruise
Cried, but you're carried..
Bled, now you're rare...

Be Blessed thou single mother, the world sings your deeds, you fought the cold night, the snow and the urge, the tears from the past is the rain that made your heart grow. Trust me, you are a super model in the annals of events. Let the tender arms of your offsprings brings succour to a dying soul bereft of Love and Touch... You will never die oh single mother. The breasts still brings milk, you are not useless... You are strong to say NO to Abortion, you are even stronger to debunk mad ideas to dump the foetal into a decrepit.. You are the strongest to nurture the smalling , you had series of Carry Over to make up for Ante natal , You missed that job interviews because he's teething and needed 109% attention.. As for the causal major, I don't blame him. He's too blind to see light.. May we never run away from what will bring Lucius hope and continuity of Existence.. Never let any situation make you Reclusive..I am marveled at your strength because you inspire me. Stay glue to Hustle, Loyalty and Respect. The Man who will Love you for your strength will kiss your feet and greet your bliss....Surrender your pain to Jesus, let him give you gains... Your days of pain are gone, Rejoice because you are victorious... Rejoice !!!! and I say unto you Rejoice...

This isn't copied...
It is dedicated to all the Single mothers out there... Asipita Faith Oniwon, Ufoma Nana, Geraldine Odoh...
Do me a Favour, Never give up on yourself..
You are my Hero...
My Queen that you are....
All Is Well.. .
Keep on the Good works
You're not Finished yet
You're not a second Hand....
Single ladies are getting good men now, while the so called Untouched are losing their relationship because of funny acts....

My name is Omijie Oshor....
Inspired by What I see around me....
Loved by The Best Woman in the world, Aikoriogie Cherry Osariemen and My mother.....
I will touch lives especially those who need help..
God Help my Vision, In Jesus name...
It's funny how women Diss nicer guys in their younger years and they come looking for them when their bodies have been used and ravaged by different bad boys grin. Real man my ass. People should learn to take responsibility for their actions and stop seeking societal pity. No one gives a shit about single mothers.

Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

It's funny how women Diss nicer guys in their younger years and they come looking for them when their bodies have been used and ravaged by different bad boys grin. Real man my ass. People should learn to take responsibility for their actions and stop seeking societal pity. No one gives a shit about single mothers.

And what if she's your sister?

Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2018
oshorstan:

And what if she's your sister?
Her business o.
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by donstan18: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Her business o.
and your daughter?? lemme answer... her business oo
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
oshorstan:

and your daughter??
lemme answer... her business oo
I can't have daughters Bro grin
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by perousd: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
You dumped the one who could have died for you and followed Shit. Now you suddenly want to claim heroism for not aborting or commiting suicide despite the insults. Were you expecting a clapp offeriing before?
As much as i respect all women(single mums inclusive)....
Stop believing you're a hero. You made a mistake. Get back up and Soar not Roar.
Thank you.

Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
I can't have daughters Bro grin
can u decide that sir
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
oshorstan:

can u decide that sir
Yes I can grin
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Yes I can grin
give me code biko
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by soonest(f): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2018
perousd:
You dumped the one who could have died for you and followed Shit. Now you suddenly want to claim heroism for not aborting or commiting suicide despite the insults. Were you expecting a clapp offeriing before?
As much as i respect all women(single mums inclusive)....
Stop believing you're a hero. You made a mistake. Get back up and Soar not Roar.
Thank you.

Some became single mothers by rape, fact!
Many became single mothers in their teens as a result of rebellion, deceit etc
Some made bad choices which backfired.
So this reason of yours that they dumped who could have died for them and followed pooh is a no brainer. Who knows tomorrow? Many would have sworn that that they thought their man was a prince charming till shit happened.

Yes, single mums should bear their responsibility, that is life. But as much as we diss them, they performed a heroic act by not aborting the child. They may be villians in all things but for not killing an innocent child, they are HEROES.
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by perousd: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2018
soonest:

Some became single mothers by rape, fact!
Many became single mothers in their teens as a result of rebellion, deceit etc
Some made bad choices which backfired.
So this reason of yours that they dumped who could have died for them and followed pooh is a no brainer. Who knows tomorrow? Many would have sworn that that they thought their man was a prince charming till shit happened.

Yes, single mums should bear their responsibility, that is life. But as much as we diss them, they performed a heroic act by not aborting the child. They may be villians in all things but for not killing an innocent child, they are HEROES.

Don't push the wrong button dear.
You call my point a no brainer like you have Brains at all. Whats your definition of Heroism? Q You took a Part of what i said to create your brilliance.
I dont diss them. I love them. But the op made them look like superheroes hence my comment.
Stop believing you're wise with foolishness.
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Single mothers thinking the world owes them anything for their indiscretions.

No sensible man wants a fairly used liability when he can get a better one for a fair price.
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
So many girls becoming single mothers. Its such a shame. Despite all the warnings about abstinence or use of contraceptives

They did good by not aborting the child. Every baby has a right to live. But don't expect society to be proud of them and hail them for it. There is nothing heroic about it. The child is going to be sad reminder to them and everyone else of their carelessness and promiscuity. And the poor child is going to grow up not having a father in his/her life.

You girls need to learn to protect your bodies and your dignity. I'm sorry to say this, the fact is that men usually get away with what they do but its not always the case with girls. That is why you should take more responsibility for what is done to your body. Because you're the one that would live with the stigma of it.

The sad and bitter truth is that Its a mans world
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by soonest(f): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2018
perousd:

Don't push the wrong button dear.
You call my point a no brainer like you have Brains at all. Whats your definition of Heroism? Q You took a Part of what i said to create your brilliance.
I dont diss them. I love them. But the op made them look like superheroes hence my comment.
Stop believing you're wise with foolishness.

So a no brainer is now an insult that you had to result to insults.
My dear we are not competing for brillance or who's smarter. You can have the stage.
Re: Open Letter To Single Mothers By Omijie Oshor by perousd: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2018
soonest:

So a no brainer is now an insult that you had to result to insults.
My dear we are not competing for brillance or who's smarter. You can have the stage.
Maybe a no brainer is a praise. Radarada. Sorry about the insults though. You dont just Write off some one's opinion cuz you have a diferent one.

When We Have Sex With A Person Whos Been With Another Partner Or Other Partners? / My Own Story / Can You Lend Out Your Wedding Dress?