Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,510 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (41874 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by nairalanduseles: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maria100:
this is so childish of him.....it's not about the joke that he made out of it but the damage he caused by shaming the lady publicly....some of our so called celebs are not mature enough to handle things privately....... sad
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile

ladies stop begging una no get shame i swear

2 Likes

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by phetto(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
plusfield:
This is why most guys don't respond to greetings from random girls, it will lead to begging for money. Most of them are really shameless beggers

Yes bro
They only know how to beg
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Dwayndlight: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maria100:
this is so childish of him.....it's not about the joke that he made out of it but the damage he caused by shaming the lady publicly....some of our so called celebs are not mature enough to handle things privately....... sad
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile

You need mat.

Is your name criticism?

2 Likes

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by chidynks: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
una see d scope d gal carry use take enter mr jazzy ?..."hey fluffy danny";......ah! gehs ehh!! una can pretend

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by chijindu34(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Do new year for am I Don find the snake

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by NairaMaster1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maria100:

Don't mind him.
And he will be abusing pastors too.
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by kanoboy12: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hi i am new here from kano smiley
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by linearity: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maria100:

How did he shame the lady publicly?

He didn’t post any info about the lady, just their chat exchange. I am very sure, he will eventually give her something, as we didn’t know how the chats ended.

BTW, if a total stranger approached me out of no where begging for help, I have the right to response however I like. I have had similar encounters with telemarketers, who will call me out of no where, wanting to sell one thing or the other, I simply interrupt them in the middle of their sales speech and ask them to put my number in their ‘do not call list’ and hang the phone. Some will call back and say that is rude... seriously? You called me without invitation and interrupted my privacy and you want to determine how I respond?

3 Likes

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by bleskid: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
bad market angry bad market
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Achor1111(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
haywire07:
OK.. Lemme find my laugh

I'm about to laugh o....

About to laugh...

About to...
lolz
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by kachi19: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
chidynks:
ur reaction after u placed a bet of 1.02 odds and still yet u lost!!...

I can't believe this!! i just can't believe what's happening to me and my Destiny.....who really is tampering/ hindering with my success?

o Lord ep me...

I can't believe i'm laughing grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by chidynks: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
kachi19:

I can't believe i'm laughing grin grin
lol bros u won't understand.....am just speechless!...even to chop just tire me....my spirit is brokened

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Namt: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Answer

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by 400billionman: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maria100:

Who should be ashamed?

The lady or Jazzy?

Now tell us the identity of the said lady. You protecting your type.

3 Likes

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by kachi19: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
chidynks:
lol bros u won't understand.....am just speechless!...even to chop just tire me....my spirit is brokened

Lmao i see you've tried all strategies grin grin
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by SEMO007(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maria100:

What is the shame here naw
The lady complain
Abeg it was all for fun

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Maria100(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Don't mind him.
And he will be abusing pastors too.
grin
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Reelmii: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
gentle136:
Oga sharrap... U are jst bin stingy lyk Paul Okoye :-D
y d babe dey beg

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by chidynks: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
kachi19:

Lmao i see you've tried all strategies grin grin
nna nwanna if uv got any method that has been of great success to U, biko show some love.......make thoughts no consume d better parts of me biko......as u see me so, this na d 7th bottle wey don go down

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lolz, funny.
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Reelmii: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
nwanna89:

But he did not show her name. So noone knows who she is and thus no public shaming
even if he showed her name, she deserves wat she got, ladies, get a job no matter how small, there is dignity and respect in labour

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Reelmii: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
400billionman:

Who should be ashamed?

The lady or Jazzy?

Now tell us the identity of the said lady. You protecting your type.
women and begging be like corpse and coffin

2 Likes

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by tellwisdom: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
That lady na Yoruba woman. Na their way angry
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by tino22(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
chidynks:

I can't believe this!! i just can't believe what's happening to me and my Destiny.....who really is tampering/ hindering with my success?

o Lord ep me...
Hahaha clown grin
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by IamAndrea(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=chidynks post=65152780]ur reaction after u placed a bet of 1.02 odds and still yet u lost!!...

o Lord ep me...[hve bin there b4. dat tin dey pain o]
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by tasteofcash: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
nifemi25:
So Snake can not swallow money in peace again
lol, is it ur swallowing?
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by gentle136(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Reelmii:
y d babe dey beg
she dey beg bcus she nid d money
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by phoenix45(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Its obvious, maybe he is broke truly.
BTW that lady go dey feel like celeb unto say she and Donjazzy dey flex talk.
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Kingzra1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
gentle136:
Oga sharrap... U are jst bin stingy lyk Paul Okoye :-D
wen u get ur own...de share m like fada Christmas

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by gentle136(m): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kingzra1:

wen u get ur own...de share m like fada Christmas
guy dat has always been my prayers 2 God. Being a helper 2 people financially, educationally, emotionally etc. If dat person have a reasonable reason for d money and so...
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2018
chidynks:

o Lord ep me.....i really need answers..
looool ...Been there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos) / BBNaija: Bassey & YAW Flaunt Their Packs At Wazobia FM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.