Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) (6159 Views)

Twitter User Gives Hilarious Reason Why Prevention Is Not Better Than Cure / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Hilarious Reason Why Girls Should Go To School(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2018
pweshdodo:
Igbo girls can scare life out of someone.....
1)they love money like kilode winkfrom Gucci to Versace tongue
2)insatiable appetite for sex,they can bang for 6hrs ,that's why if their husband can't satisfy them,they would go for sugar boy sad
3)some of them are not brilliant grin still their bride price na heavy load grin grin grin
4)they lack sense,they love posting their life on social media

I am mr kolo grin
Is that all you can think from your myopic brain?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by Stevengerd(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2018
Naso. That was how one woman told me last week, that when she praying to getting married. that she had already prayed nt to carry an responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by Hahnemann: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Lothario:
Are not an afonja if not tell me let me apologize

Why don't you ask google?
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by Lothario(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2018
Hahnemann:

Why don't you ask google?
Then don't complain I called you an afonja man
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by pweshdodo(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Is that all you can think from your myopic brain?
They are pretty too but they have ugly behavior
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2018
@Offegge73 comman see wat your wife did eh lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by marvin904(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2018
may tribalism not kill NL
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by Hahnemann: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Lothario:
Then don't complain I called you an afonja man

You have been warned to stop missing your appointment with your Dr, now see wat u have done to urself

Oya receive sense, Amen
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by OneCorner: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Earthquake1:

Igbos are the best tribe in Africa, you can ask your lazy ewedu eating, head slamming brothers they will tell you.

That's why rich Yoruba men abandon their ancestral lineage to marry Igbo wives. grin
out of the thousands of marriage this year, how many are Yoruba to Igbo?

inbreed makes u dumb... Reason most of u guys are pure mumu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2018
pweshdodo:

They are pretty too but they have ugly behavior
As if you have dated them all for you to conclude they have ugly behavior. Igbophobia is real.
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by BlackOnassis(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2018
She is honest. I like that! kiss
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by pweshdodo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
As if you have dated them all for you to conclude they have ugly behavior. Igbophobia is real.
Actually My current side chick is an ibo...they are good as side chick not girl friend grin
Re: Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
pweshdodo:

Actually My current side chick is an ibo...they are good as side chick not girl friend grin
You are right reason why they end up taking your men from your women and end up making you people their slaves.
Run cus that babe is gona turn you to her slave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / Big bosom Fans Come In / Prenups Would You Still Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.