Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (35114 Views)

Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Benue Police & Weapons Recovered / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
HARVEST OF CRIMINALS

Today 16th February 2018, Commissioner of Police Kwara State,  Cp Lawan Ado, paraded a total number of twenty five suspects arrested for various crimes committed between January and February 2018.Nineteen of the suspects were arrested for armed robbery offences while six of them were for kidnapping offences. Kwarans will recall that on 25/112017 at Chikanda in Yashikra axis of Baruteen, one Alhaji Ibrahiim Taiwo was kidnapped and taken away  by four armed men, two of them wearing military uniforms. The Commissioner of Police stated at the time that the victim would be rescued and the suspects  will be arrested, true to his promise, two of the kidnappers were among the suspects arrested and  paraded today.

In another very unfortunate incident that happened earlier this year, where hoodlums numbering over twenty attacked residents of Nuku village via  Kaiama, which brought about insinuation that armed men has attacked Kwara state,  the command came out to straighten the records by  telling  members of the public the facts of the incident,six of the suspects that were suspected to have actively participated in the attack were also among suspects paraded.Four Toyota corolla cars were either snatched at gun points or removed from where packed, were also recovered, while the robbers also arrested. Ten new Bajaj motorcycles stolen from various owners were recovered from the thieves.

Six cattle rustlers were arrested with the collaboration of Niger State Police Command, Mokwa Division,  leading to the recovering of two hundred and three cattles,  sadly enough, in the process of effecting the arrest of the kingpin of the rustlers by name, Ibrhim Abacha, one Sars operative was shot by the suspect, in the gun duel that ensued, the suspect who escaped with bullet injury was later found dead in the bush while Sars operatives were in search of him. His Ak 47 rifle was found burrried in a shallow grave beside him.

All the arrested suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded. The Commissioner of Police,  advised members of the public to always furnish police with information, he also advised vehicles owners  to endeavour to install tracking devises in their vehicles to aid easy recovery in the case of it being stolen.

Dsp Okasanmi Ajayi
Police Public Relations Officers
Kwara state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/see-faces-of-robbers-arrested-by-kwara.html?m=1

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2018

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018

1 Share

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by haywire07(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Looks more like herdsmen

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
These are killer Fulani herdsmen

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by micfoley: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
See as their faces strong
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin

14 Likes

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by King990: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
This kwara of a state sef, i thought it's a south-western state but na Fulanis and hausas full the state
Whenever I tell my buddy from kwara state that's he's a fulani man he'll start shouting thinking I'm insulting him or making jest of him grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hausa/Fulani Herdsmen angry

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by abrahym(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Only God knows where them get them guns from
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Earthquake1: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Afonja muslims

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by ZombieBuster: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cone heads everywhere enjoying the change they voted for...... All is good that ends well

1 Like

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by smokedfish: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
See their forehead angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Lonestar124: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Good work from our men in uniform
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by sesaan(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
They look like buhari kinsmen.
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Earthquake1: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Cone heads everywhere enjoying the change they voted for...... All is good that ends well

The shape of his head gives him out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Burger01(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Whether they are herdsmen robbers, afonja robbers, iPOD robbers or flatirons.... Just kill them all angry

No pity for robbers. I escaped an ambush by those bast.erds in that State. All I heard was a terrible gunshot directed at my chest... God saved me... Just kill them all angry

Awon omo ale angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
See this one face cry

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by kaycyor: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
What will I do with their faces... Mtchweeee
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by jonero4(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
i love dat windchester...my type of 4.naira
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Earthquake1:
Afonja muslims
When you wan get sense nah?

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Emvico34: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
i don't care. If this life continue like this, i will not give myself a second thought before joining ndelta militant. I have tried my best
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Why do they always look dirty?
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
let them face the law asap...
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by ijebuloaded(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Only if Nigerian Polithiefcian's Looters Face can be revealed/treated this way....

Buh issa Money Over Power Something.....
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
So unfortunate this is what the labelled leaders tomorrow of few years back has resorted to. Who is to blame for this? Our Government or their greed and wickedness?
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by bobokeshington: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
ok
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Why do they always look dirty?
cos they've spent days in cells and given the Nigeria cell treatment.
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by kikake: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
HARVEST OF CRIMINALS

Today 16th February 2018, Commissioner of Police Kwara State,  Cp Lawan Ado, paraded a total number of twenty five suspects arrested for various crimes committed between January and February 2018.Nineteen of the suspects were arrested for armed robbery offences while six of them were for kidnapping offences. Kwarans will recall that on 25/112017 at Chikanda in Yashikra axis of Baruteen, one Alhaji Ibrahiim Taiwo was kidnapped and taken away  by four armed men, two of them wearing military uniforms. The Commissioner of Police stated at the time that the victim would be rescued and the suspects  will be arrested, true to his promise, two of the kidnappers were among the suspects arrested and  paraded today.

In another very unfortunate incident that happened earlier this year, where hoodlums numbering over twenty attacked residents of Nuku village via  Kaiama, which brought about insinuation that armed men has attacked Kwara state,  the command came out to straighten the records by  telling  members of the public the facts of the incident,six of the suspects that were suspected to have actively participated in the attack were also among suspects paraded.Four Toyota corolla cars were either snatched at gun points or removed from where packed, were also recovered, while the robbers also arrested. Ten new Bajaj motorcycles stolen from various owners were recovered from the thieves.

Six cattle rustlers were arrested with the collaboration of Niger State Police Command, Mokwa Division,  leading to the recovering of two hundred and three cattles,  sadly enough, in the process of effecting the arrest of the kingpin of the rustlers by name, Ibrhim Abacha, one Sars operative was shot by the suspect, in the gun duel that ensued, the suspect who escaped with bullet injury was later found dead in the bush while Sars operatives were in search of him. His Ak 47 rifle was found burrried in a shallow grave beside him.

All the arrested suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded. The Commissioner of Police,  advised members of the public to always furnish police with information, he also advised vehicles owners  to endeavour to install tracking devises in their vehicles to aid easy recovery in the case of it being stolen.

Dsp Okasanmi Ajayi
Police Public Relations Officers
Kwara state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/see-faces-of-robbers-arrested-by-kwara.html?m=1

Hunger-stricken faces denied good livelihood by Nigeria's political class beginning from Buhari who injected another set of kleptocratic dictatorships that killed Nigeria.

A senator earns as much as N36 million a month in Nigeria.
Re: Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
ybalogs:
cos they've spent days in cells and given the Nigeria cell treatment.

So they spend time in cell, they extract confession and then display them to the press?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Judiciary Staff Beheaded In Kogi State (Disturbing Photo) / Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.