Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Challenge You!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Challenge You!!! (586 Views)

I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
I Challenge you to think of your worst enemy (if I could use that word) on nairaland....

Are you done yet? Try promoting his/her belief system for a change take the persons perspective (be convincing)

Let's see which faith has the highest amount of ignorant believers.
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Let me go first
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Now as we all know energy can neither be created nor destroyed this is the one problem with creationist, which came first the chicken or the egg?
The Big Bang
At one point in the universe some gases mixed together to cause a cataclysmic explosion which set a series of chain reactions that produced the world we live in today.
But creationist ask "how can nothing produce something?", people who use this line of argument already committed religious suicide.... Most religions teach the big bang theory, in Greek mythology in the beginning there was chaos and chaos somehow produced Uranus (Sky) Gaia (Earth)
In the Egyptian mythology in the beginning there was dark disorder called (Nun) and then Atum or Atom produced himself by will (sounds familiar) so why can't most creationist accept the Big Bang fact?

HOW THE FIRST GOVERNMENT WAS CREATED
History points that the earliest jobs man performed were Agriculture and Hunting, some hunters were simply lazy and so they started stealing from farmers the farmers didn't have the training to fight off the hunters....but just as we see in present day gangs clashing with gangs over who sells cocaine so back then hunters clashed with hunters over who robs the farmers it was very problematic until a genius provided a solution
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
FROM ZERO TO HERO
One day an evil genius came up with an idea "Why don't we offer to protect the farmers from the other hunters?" This idea was wonderful the farmers agreed after all it just cost a small fraction of their food much better than losing the whole.... So now the thugs fought against other thugs except now they were paid to do it Win Win....Like it or not this is how Kings were created

PEOPLE BECAME STINGY
Things were going well for the farmers that they became stingy they would hide some of their food when the Thug-King asked them for it, they would lie that the weather is not good no crops were produced this was causing very serious problems for the rulers and then came their saviour.
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
ANOTHER EVIL GENIUS THE BIRTH OF RELIGION
As I said the stinginess of the farmers was problematic until one guy came along he had a brilliant idea "Let's tell them their crops will stop coming if they don't pay to the king" now this conmen played it so well they deceived the people they were sent by the crop god. The people now gave their crops willingly... Of course the King-Thug loved the idea all it cost was a fraction of what the people gave him besides now he could ask for double... Win Win Win The conmen later created more 'gods' to fool the people
This is how religion was created this also explains why most Kings were usually (and still) regarded as gods they evolved from the Thug-King to the God-king.
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
BIRTH OF CHRISTIANITY
You need to understand that ideas are like living organisms and just like all organisms they have their mode of reproduction communication they also evolve too.. Christianity is a good example take this "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
Exodus:20:3, ••"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
Revelation:22:13 How did this God transform from being a God to the God?
Now in the times of the old testament the gods of those on the other side were not myths they were just as real as yours this explains the change, the Idea of one God was good it was better than worshipping hundreds of gods you won't even know who handles your afterlife, now the God would avenge against all your enemies in the afterlife, later Christianity evolved once more, anyone who didn't worship 'The God' would burn in an everlasting fire for all eternity (Chai)
The Romans and Greeks worshipped demi-gods now observe Jesus transformed from, King of Jews--> son of God--> God himself, which boosted this ideology and even better people could just convert by believing, a lot better than the old method which include killing all the men and raping the women, thanks to this the Christians spread their ideologies far and wide
note: the real people of God(Jews) were not interested in converting believers infact they tried very hard to prevent it... the Catholic church (the oldest church) still have statues of the gods and goddess to prove the myth of Christianity.
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
PROOF
If you started punching walls today your hands would pain you but after a period of time the walls would start to feel like rubber... this proves you can change if you really want to.

If your children grandchildren can carry it on you'll produce a DNA of good boxers (even the girls too)

But the question is "why would you start punching walls in the first place?" and the answer is protection Food, water, shelter, Sex which is exactly what natural selection is all about

You don't need a big guy sitting on a throne somewhere farway in the Star war galaxy to tell you what to do, you can live a better life if you really choose to.
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Done I tried sha
Re: I Challenge You!!! by ShadowFighter: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
This your story is kinda funny. Anyways, nice writeup.
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Maybe I'll start mentioning
Re: I Challenge You!!! by budaatum: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
danvon:
I Challenge you to think of your worst enemy (if I could use that word) on nairaland....

Are you done yet? Try promoting his/her belief system for a change take the persons perspective (be convincing)

Let's see which faith has the highest amount of ignorant believers.
I chose the love of my nl life, and not as my worst enemy. His belief system in incoherent so I can't really do him convincingly. But it would go something like:

Atheist says: "There is a God. Jesus is his only Son".

Love of my nl life: "Liar. What good has atheism ever done anybody? Have you not seen the 22 year study that says swimming pools have invisible water? Atheists will burn in hell!"

Christian Believer says: "There is a God. Jesus is his only Son".

Love of my nl life: "You and others here are doing a great job of bringing superior truths into hell. May the supreme power of the HOLY SPIRIT protect you all from the dark forces directed at you as a result of sharing the greatest truth mankind will ever know."

That's why I love him!

1 Like

Re: I Challenge You!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
danvon:
ANOTHER EVIL GENIUS THE BIRTH OF RELIGION
As I said the stinginess of the farmers was problematic until one guy came along he had a brilliant idea "Let's tell them their crops will stop coming if they don't pay to the king" now this conmen played it so well they deceived the people they were sent by the crop god. The people now gave their crops willingly... Of course the King-Thug loved the idea all it cost was a fraction of what the people gave him besides now he could ask for double... Win Win Win The conmen later created more 'gods' to fool the people
This is how religion was created this also explains why most Kings were usually (and still) regarded as gods they evolved from the Thug-King to the God-king.
This is not how my religion started mine started when a God appeared to moses who was all alone in the mountain no one else was permitted to see God, God gave him the ten commandments your spewing lies atheist
Re: I Challenge You!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
danvon:
Now as we all know energy can neither be created nor destroyed this is the one problem with creationist, which came first the chicken or the egg?
The Big Bang
At one point in the universe some gases mixed together to cause a cataclysmic explosion which set a series of chain reactions that produced the world we live in today.
But creationist ask "how can nothing produce something?", people who use this line of argument already committed religious suicide.... Most religions teach the big bang theory, in Greek mythology in the beginning there was chaos and chaos somehow produced Uranus (Sky) Gaia (Earth)
In the Egyptian mythology in the beginning there was dark disorder called (Nun) and then Atum or Atom produced himself by will (sounds familiar) so why can't most creationist accept the Big Bang fact?

The big bang mythology remains an unproven myth
Re: I Challenge You!!! by danvon(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
LordVoldermort:
The big bang mythology remains an unproven myth
The fact that the universe is expanding is proof of the big bang please don't be fooled the universe is like a balloon that just keeps getting bigger

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther' And The Veneration Of The Ancestors In African Cosmology / . / God Will Not Force You To Change Your Choice. It is Your Personal Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.