Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (80513 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by desmond2pk: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2018
The graveyards are filled with people like you.
My best advice. Fill for divorce. Marry another wife asap.

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by pooozeee(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Somebody in Ogba was sleeping with somebody's wife another somebody warned the somebody to stop the act but somebody refuses to stop, later that somebody and the wife died inside the car when they were sleeping with each other,
My brother you can pray that what happened to somebody should also happen to that somebody that has been sleeping with your wife
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2018
kingreign:

Mr sore arse pussy nigga. You saw a girl in nysc you start flying her upandan like winch, as if e neva do you start giving her over luxurious life like her parents na queen of the coast.
The thing wey vex me be say you alleged you found out you wife was bossing her boss and checking in and out of hotels at
wee hours and at wee location and you're is still forming marriage and love?
What sorta mugu love is that?
Now you saw that, you didn't do any shyyte stuff it means you were encouraging them to continue boss and employee romance na.
Why not drop her black trifling arse when you discovered those things instead you allow these go on what we're you thinking?
Walai if na me I'd scatter that useless idiotic boss career or his life won't mind hiring thugs to do a neat job, then throw that stupid woman's things in the gutter. You even saw as the girl was always with her parents than you. This is a signal a bad one at that. You've married her you ought to had stamped your foot down firmly and told her in a ferocious voice you wont allow her do such.
Nothing bad going to her parents house but when it becomes one visit too many and she can count the number of times she spent in your house or your family home then there's bound to be issues coming up soon and I bet its gonna be a big issue.
Now you see why I called you a pussy nigga, wimp and effiminate?
You really failed to represent the alphamale people think you are. You think God gave you Engineering career plus a 6'6 height was to make men become mocked? angry
You neva chi chom chim.
grow up... nobody is impressed
to the op you sound like a matured responsible person with a level head.thats cool and you gat my respect for that but there are tyms when you need to put level headness aside and man the fvck up.this lady obviosly is a slutt n have long since chosen to tk u for a ride by not only disrespecting you but doin all this sh!t as bonus probably becos she feels you weak .ill advice u trow her tins awt and find a way to tk those kids from her slutty evil hands becos she would ruin thier lives.they are better off with u..tk them to ur family house.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by yesloaded: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
Can you imagine embarassed , She said you can't divorce her or you die undecided , She sees you as a weakling and obviously taking advantage of your gentility and tolerance undecided , and it all started when she trapped and succeeded in marrying you with pregnancy.

I, Donstan will always be the right man to my woman and kids, but will never be a WEAK and POO TOLERATING type of man to her

Below is MY ADVICE.

Question and search yourself very well, If you'v truly searched your mind and self very well to confirm that you don't want her anymore in your life, kindly file a divorce and aswell let your family, her family, your lawyer, legal counsel, friends and the security forces know that she threatened your life.

A mutual agreement will be carried out at the court about your kids, if atall they are your kids, because there's high possibility and tendency of those kids not belonging to you.

Man up and flee from poo!

best advice ever, God bless you real good. ofegge73, here's the best advice for you.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by 8stargeneral: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2018
Menh with all these her bad characters u keep her as a wife till dis date,wch joy are u driving from her as wife since u married her,divorce her and move on with ur life she dont deserve to call a wife.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by MrNigeria2018: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2018
natasha:
Oga when u want advise be honest with the facts
- Yes u met her and u are wealthy
- you are a violent and possesive man....hence u ensured she spent every weekend at urs by providing flight tickets so she wont say theres no money 2 visit.
- you continued ur monitoring when she married u by tailgatting her every move.
- FYI there's nothing wrong with an elective CS. She won't be the 1st or last woman to opt for it.
- She LEFT despite the luxurious life u afforded her because PEACE of mind and her life is more precious than marriage to you thats attached with violent conditions.
-Just because you are no longer mareied doesnt diminished ur parental responsibilities.....You are still responsible for the upkeep of ur children wherever they may be....so her reporting you to agencies 2 remind and enforce ur responsibilities is correct.

But if u want a pity parry, then what you wrote up there is perfect, Sir Lancelot, Prince Charming and Knight in shinning armour

You made no sense

You ll take children to anywhere and expect their father to pay the bills, are you mad?

As long as you decide to take children away without their father’s consent, you have no right to ask him to pay any bill. Period!

For you to take the children without his consent, you must have made an arrangement for the children survival.

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by SexyDenzel: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2018
desreek9:

Look at your artificial head, devil's she male angry
Your heart is filled with sadness which was created by a man or some men you have been with and that have turned you to damaged goods. You need to forgive those men so that you can breathe and live, that's why you're acting the way you do. Everyman now looks that the one that you have a bone to pick with, right from your first comment i t was obvious that you're a wounded soul, you've loved with your all and got terribly hurt and haven't healed because you subconsciously don't know it. Be blessed, you still can.
As for Natasha girl, she's still a baby or a lost cause.

OP get rid of that pest, grow some balls because obviously you had none, what kind of man let's his wife live with her parents for no good reasons?! I'd slap the ish out of you OP. Now your wife treats you like a pig. Be A MAN, you think being born with a dick makes you a man? Who raised you?! Is your dad around? he didn't do right by you but you have to do so with your boy (if he is yours cos you married a b****). I wish you well bro but what I'm going to tell you is this, that enemy threatened to kill you hmmmmmmmm bro life is one and as for me I won't let anyone except my favourite sister slide with that threat let alone someone who is not blood related. There are so many ways to make people meet their maker faster bro, so many clean ways with no repercussion and you have POWERS(MONEY) but lack the source I guess. PM me if you're interested.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by engrelvis(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Dnt pray to b on d bad of women .dey can b very mean .but bro u r painting yr yrsef as a saint.r u sure u r nt contributing to d problem? Women r like babies. is what u give dem dey will give back to u.am nt supporting yr wife but I don't believe she just change overnight . something must v trigger it n u did nt act in time.most broken hope today started with a little crack in which apology or forgiveness from either of d partners could v solve but no their pride n ego will nt allow dem
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by fedrick4god(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
I met this Lady in 2012,we became friendly, and talked on consistently.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
Her explanation was that her boss delayed her.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.
I need sound advice on how to go about this.
Please no mockery, I am in dire need of good advice. Thanks.

In the first place do you findout anything about her past life or search for her childhood friends. You did married a stranger, beauty and emotions are not enough to start relationship, from your story the lady is smarter than you because she used pregnancy to get access and tied you to accomplish her aim. Never start relationship with women on the platter of side attraction or emotional attachment because you will surely backout later. Love only work after common sense has done justice to the case at hand. Go to court to file proper divorce papers and copy her.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Isioma24: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Honestly i feel so bad about this,but i wish u the best ok.But if after all these issues,i still got soft minds on you.Ok
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ofegge73(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Notmyproblem:

Did you guys find your sister that was kidnapped? I was waiting to read the end of that incident and you never said anything about it.

Bros please when you come to us with problem please do come back to tell us how it ended ejoo.

As for your current predicament I hope enough has been said and I hope you act on it. It is unfortunate we will never hear your wife's version of the story but all the same God luck mate and may you find a perfect solution to your problem.
Thank you for bringing this up, yes we got her back.
We had prayers for her from all over the world.
My Eldest sister in the U.S ,my entire family members inEurope and S. A, and We here in Nigeria had marathon prayers on her behalf.
Quite sincerely, the kidnappers rejected the ransom, and brought her out at about 2.36 am on December,25th 2016.
We were overjoyed.
She eventually relocated to the U. S late last year, she is fine.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by vicardino(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2018
If only you had kept quiet
Pidgin2:
Your story is one sided. You can't tell me you haven't done anything wrong to your wife and she just left you and filed for domestic abuse, you are not even mature coming to nairaland to twist the story in your favor will only give you likes and nothing else.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by masks(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
Can you imagine embarassed , She said you can't divorce her or you die undecided , She sees you as a weakling and obviously taking advantage of your gentility and tolerance undecided , and it all started when she trapped and succeeded in marrying you with pregnancy.

I, Donstan will always be the right man to my woman and kids, but will never be a WEAK and POO TOLERATING type of man to her

Below is MY ADVICE.

Question and search yourself very well, If you'v truly searched your mind and self very well to confirm that you don't want her anymore in your life, kindly file a divorce and aswell let your family, her family, your lawyer, legal counsel, friends and the security forces know that she threatened your life.

A mutual agreement will be carried out at the court about your kids, if atall they are your kids, because there's high possibility and tendency of those kids not belonging to you.

Man up and flee from poo!

WISE!!!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by bass7: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her aw
ay or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.

Your sister got her a job in abuja and she closes late but you caught her with her boss at a hotel in ikeja. abeg, is their an area or street named 'ikeja' in the city of abuja? cos me, i yam confused
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.

I will suggest you carry out paternity tests on the kids before battling for their custody.. those kids might as well not be yours. Choose your battle wisely.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by vicardino(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2018
How many women have you had encounters with? Sometimes, stories like this are good not for you to comment on but to learn from and take note of the red flags which the Op didn't take note. Don't be too emotional and logical when dealing with women
engrelvis:
Dnt pray to b on d bad of women .dey can b very mean .but bro u r painting yr yrsef as a saint.r u sure u r nt contributing to d problem? Women r like babies. is what u give dem dey will give back to u.am nt supporting yr wife but I don't believe she just change overnight . something must v trigger it n u did nt act in time.most broken hope today started with a little crack in which apology or forgiveness from either of d partners could v solve but no their pride n ego will nt allow dem
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by olac21(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
yeah! Am definitely taking some time off work.
Travel out for a few weeks, and sort myself out.
It's been more of hell for me.
My Son's birthday was last week, but his mother is too busy and unavailable, funny part of it all is that she has been sacked at work, so I keep wondering where she goes to and spends long hours on end. I have no idea what sort of mother would abandon her Son on his birthday.
And so, I had my Son's head teacher in school organise a birthday party for him at school with his class mates this week.

Omo you don suffer for life ooo!!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Fourwinds: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2018
natasha:
Oga when u want advise be honest with the facts
- Yes u met her and u are wealthy
- you are a violent and possesive man....hence u ensured she spent every weekend at urs by providing flight tickets so she wont say theres no money 2 visit.
- you continued ur monitoring when she married u by tailgatting her every move.
- FYI there's nothing wrong with an elective CS. She won't be the 1st or last woman to opt for it.
- She LEFT despite the luxurious life u afforded her because PEACE of mind and her life is more precious than marriage to you thats attached with violent conditions.
-Just because you are no longer mareied doesnt diminished ur parental responsibilities.....You are still responsible for the upkeep of ur children wherever they may be....so her reporting you to agencies 2 remind and enforce ur responsibilities is correct.

But if u want a pity parry, then what you wrote up there is perfect, Sir Lancelot, Prince Charming and Knight in shinning armour

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Fourwinds: 8:46am On Feb 19, 2018
bass7:

Your sister got her a job in abuja and she closes late but you caught her with her boss at a hotel in ikeja. abeg, is their an area or street named 'ikeja' in the city of abuja? cos me, i yam confused
this is what I saw that made me not to comment
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by pedrilo: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2018
all dis stories keep scaring us from gettin marrie ohh
person nor get money, him wife go misbhav
person still get money, him wife even over misbhav
issorait
at the end of the day, money or no money, wife fit still misbhav
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by dultmax(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2018
when a lady confidently tells you...you divorce me or you die.....then you married one them. Yes...One of them.

Who are they?....They are ladies that looks very beautiful outside and thats the weapon they use to catch their prey.

Internally....they are 1. Never satisfied 2. Promiscuous 3. Get angry every moment 4. Always after money 5. wants you to accept whatever condition they bring (she might even want you to meet her concubine).

Repercussions .....Yes...it is devastating.. They can make you poor, inflict you with sickness, or sometimes make you mad

solutions.....Brother...accept your fate. dont be fooled by a pastor out there, God will not interfere in such cases. The only solution in sight is to go attain spiritual heights yourself and that will take up your time.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by southome(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Have you done a DNA test on those kids? If not you should. You may be bothering yourself about someone else's kids. And just get a lawyer already, serve her divorce papers, even if she refuses, the court will do the rest.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by SexyDenzel: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2018
uloewa:

When you travel out will it be alone? Will you not have female company? You come here complaining about your wife's infidelity. What of your own? Maybe that is the reason she is behavin that way.
So you're the girl he's making plans to travel with right? tsk tsk tsk where the hell are this homo sapiens coming from?!

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by SexyDenzel: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
desreek9:

Anybody can be a good samaritan even an evil person, him showing receipts and all doesnt change anything,

This man feels threatened cos she's in her parents house, had it been she was somewhere else do you think he wudnt have bundled her and his kids back home,

Check his write up he contradicted himself at first, making it sound like she was always at her parents house from onset when it was actually 2 years ago,

Violence was involved dats why she packed and left and he cant do anything cos of where she is dats why he went the-law way,

He's just trying to prove he's the man cos he doesnt want people to say his wife left with his kids, he doesnt have control so he needs to paint her black,

That woman is remorseful for what she did, if she is not she wud have gladly divorce him.
Pls people, is it mentor do someone else think that this poster is nuts? I mean cucu crazy?
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Charly68: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Never subjugate your authority as a man in life ..as long as you have your life to live ,please spend your time and life to please God,yourself and your children...Why losing your mind over a woman that cares less for you..such a lady can't keep a home,please use your head and let her live her life the way she likes..but I say unto you,do everything possible to make yourself happy & never let anybody make you unhappy ..

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Brother...

This is no more a physical battle. She and her Mama have gone ahead of you.

Look for a counter attack. Pay good for good and pay evil for evil. Nobody will do evil or bad when they know they will get it back in return.

Bye

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Zirah: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2018
kingreign:
angry undecided
I still repeat op is a wimp, an effeminate, a pussy arse niqqur angry

Mod, don't change my comment again. undecided

Eff off and let's hear a word a minute!
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Zirah: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:
Thanks.

Op. Your loss for marrying an igbo girl. I bet you're yoruba. Don't you know igbo girls are whores?
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by job1(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

Hmmn, please a woman won't just run and leave comfort and riches for nothing, u live in a 5 bedroom house on the island and always paid for her flight and bla bla bla. Yet she preferred her parents house to yours.
Oga, 75% of Nigerian girls will move her whole family into your house sef.
Please check yourself. There's something wrong for your wife to prefer living in her parents house.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by naijafox(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2018
ofegge73:

One thing I pick here was And she got a job though my sister , connection fall on me Ijn.

Back to the matter, this is one of the aspect of cheating, when a man cheats ,it's all physical but when a woman cheats, she usually develop emotions with the person
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kushme: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2018
hedonistic:
Another 'nice guy' bites the dust. You were dating a so-called Corper serving in Cross River State (who was of course fucking a couple of guys there) and she was visiting you in Lagos every weekend - for which you were paying for flight tickets EVERY WEEKEND (minus other standard mende mende expenses)? ? ? As who or as what? As per say you be Aliko Dangote's treasurer abi wetin? Why do you re.ta.rded nice guy fools spend so much money on worthless idiots? Well, whatever happened to you serves you right.

That said, I should reiterate the Gospel truth: love is a scam. Don't take any girl seriously. Don't think you should go out of your way to do anything or commit to her because you think you love her and vice versa. Don't ever get emotional. They're all mostly scammers. What's there to gain for you as a man? Nothing. Any bitch can give you sex. Any bitch can give you a child (verified by. DNA). But this whole relationship, commitment and marriage thing is too one-sided (in favour of females) and often has NO meaningful benefit to the man. It only comes with unnecessary pain and woes. If you see a pretty face, ass, hips, boobs or whatever else that tickles your lust, just Bleep it and move on. Catching feelings always leads to these kinds of miserable outcomes.

Thanks bros for your comment..

A guy on one thread said marriage has a lot of benefits attached to it... I asked him to list those benefits. Till today no answer.

Many people just do or say things they have no idea about.. Misery loves company...

I don warn my woman say make she no dey read all those blogs 5 ways to treat a lady bullsh**t to me..

If you don't know what you want then the chances of society complicating it for you with plenty ill suggestions( simps, woman wrappers,
feminists aka angry women) would be higher than correcting it.

Relationship should be more of common sense and respect.. Sad and angry people don't like happy and peaceful minded people. sad
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by lizyb: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2018
ITS SO SAD,BUT I BELIVE THERE IS A WAY OUT,,I WANT U TO BE A LITTLE PATIENT,I WISH WE COULD TALK ON PHONE BUT THIS PLATFORM WOULDNT ALLOW SUCH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.