Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada (1512 Views)

Who Wants To Courier Documents To Wes ... ..please Come In / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by Sarang(f): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2018
My passport will be expiring next year.

I am just wondering if it's possible to get one at home and courier it here, if this is legal or to apply instead at Ottawa. Also is it a must that I will be physically present in Ottawa? Can they not just send it to my home address? I live in Saskatchewan

Someone please answer me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by nifemi25(m): 2:05am On Feb 18, 2018
I don't think it's possible because you need to appear in person for capturing..
Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by justwise(m): 6:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Sarang:
My passport will be expiring next year.

I am just wondering if it's possible to get one at home and courier it here, if this is legal or to apply instead at Ottawa. Also is it a must that I will be physically present in Ottawa? Can they not just send it to my home address? I live in Saskatchewan

Someone please answer me.

How will get a new passport without biometric? Never a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by Sarang(f): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2018
justwise:

How will get a new passport without biometric? Never a good idea.

oh need biometric for that too.. I have no idea. Thanks
Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by Sarang(f): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2018
nifemi25:
I don't think it's possible because you need to appear in person for capturing..

True talk.

Any suggestions?
Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by bigtt76(f): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Are there no centres close to you for that? Check here - https://oisservices.com/

Sarang:

True talk.

Any suggestions?
Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by Sarang(f): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
bigtt76:
Are there no centres close to you for that? Check here - https://oisservices.com/

Found one. thanks
Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by bigtt76(f): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Great.

Sarang:

Found one. thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by grandstar(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Answer is very simple.

Go to Ottawa. You have no choice but to appear in person.

Hope the cold there isn't killing you.

Greet my former course mate Trudeau. He is a nice guy.

Tell am say hin paddy don't tire for Naija
Re: Is It Legal To Courier Nigerian Passport From Nigeria To Canada by Sarang(f): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2018
grandstar:
Answer is very simple.

Go to Ottawa. You have no choice but to appear in person.

Hope the cold there isn't killing you.

Greet my former course mate Trudeau. He is a nice guy.

Tell am say hin paddy don't tire for Naija

lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries / Six Places Which Are Naturally Impossible To Exist / Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.