Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" (49406 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by nigeriapenmedia: 2:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal who broke the internet a few days ago when she released some not-so-nude photos has apologised for letting people down.

In a lenghty Instagram post, the actress said, 'my apologies to everyone who felt, I let them down by "explaining and comparing" but you see, I'm in a business of creating Illusions and it gladdens my professional heart that I do it so well, majority believes whatever illusion I create'.

She continued to say, ' but at the end of the day, am an African woman who hasn't forgotten her culture, and one who surprising also happens to be very reserved and conservative at heart. So you see, it is only natural that you will see the struggle between both sides of me for as long as I remain an entertainer.

Now this is not to say that I have any apologies about my work because the camera is my lover and I will do literally anything for him.

However it is important to me that some people are able to understand "That Fact" without getting carried away with the razzmatazz'.

https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/02/my-apologies-to-everyone-who-felt-i-let.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Vondoola: 3:06am On Feb 18, 2018
Go down low a lil bit nah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 18, 2018
i know her an like her work. Its sad that full grown adult women think its its trendy / in vogue to undre.ss and post it

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by nigeriapenmedia: 3:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Ahmed0336(m): 3:40am On Feb 18, 2018
That is your problem and to those who look up to you as role model. As for me, if you like fly naked that would'nt add a kobo to ma 30 kobo akkant grin

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by timwudz(m): 5:02am On Feb 18, 2018
Apologies not accepted.. I hereby declare it Null and void

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by ZombieBuster: 5:06am On Feb 18, 2018
I don't even know this one

They said she is an actress? undecided
All I see is an attention seeking Olosho

17 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by socialmediaman: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by 007author(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2018
We want more nudes biko

10 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by xmanco42: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2018
Her apologies is main for those that give a f*ck.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Maria100(f): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2018
hmmmmmm.............Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by ugbede69(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
if someone wants to trend: 1: they become an actress 2:they become a slay queen 3;they post nudes

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by nairavsdollars(f): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Don't apologise to anyone. It's your body, your pussy...you are accountable to God, not men

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by frankline461: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by rawtouch: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin cool view u can do better..

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by ibkgab001: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Appologies not accepted ... you have to pay for the damages done to Nnwaikmapie and Airforce one they have been mausterbating since last night with your pics

Olosho Moyo lawal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nairalanddist: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
angry This is why i love Islam. She ought to be beheaded to teach other useless women lessons.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
cool
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
tongue ur life ur nude not my problem

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Amirullaha(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
I thought she said she wasn't completely naked
Why coming out to apologise again
If she's fine with it; then it's her business...
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Go and make peace with your God, Na me go judge you at the final day?

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by bjayx: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Who the heck banned me
I wanna know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Florblu(f): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
This girl still dey learn work
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by megatronXLR(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by canalily(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Is this a god or a godessundecided
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry This is why i love Islam. She ought to be beheaded to teach other useless women lessons.
oh my some body call the police oooo we have another shakur in the making

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by Suko110(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
My one problem wit female folks they think smtimes with their legs, you want to create an illusion, why not do it with smth positive. Women

9 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by hopefulLandlord: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Nah, a Muslim would simply wear a suicide bomb vest and detonate it where she is, killing her and other innocent people

Hail Almighty Allah!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by ABU24: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
The Pussy Must Be For Rent,tell Us How Much Your Pussy Worth For Those Who Wanna Bleep!
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by LesbianBoy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
She was not nude na......guys look clearly
Re: Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" by sanpipita(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
This attention seeking tactics is now becoming boring, she should get herself some D and let us be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omosefe Woghiren: Things Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Family Didn't Do At The Wedding / Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Davido Buys Diamond-Encrusted 'BADDEST 7' Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.