Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum (39676 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buzz Social Media Online With Look Alike Photo Tiwa Savage (photos / #10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by helobabe: 3:23am On Feb 18, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by helobabe: 3:27am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by fifty5(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2018
Nwayocha.
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by adto(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2018
Both looking like catfish

33 Likes

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by helobabe: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
wink wink
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by axcer: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
'Bleach detectives' on their way to this thread like cheetah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by bro4u: 1:33am On Feb 19, 2018
@op, so i should fry bottle?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Partnerbiz(f): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2018
They look alike joor
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by SIMPLYkush: 6:42am On Feb 19, 2018
her mother pussy go sweet

4 Likes

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by 007author(m): 6:44am On Feb 19, 2018
Banging both of them would be legendary

1 Like

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by emeijeh(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2018
I see dulux paint ambassadors

23 Likes

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Gabaleve(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
the pikin na reflection of her mama

old olosho begets young olosho nothing strange

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Riversides2003(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
This mother sef no bad o, she make sense. She still get something to offer.
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by geostrata(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by supereagle(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
The story of the pencil by Paulo Coelho

A boy was watching his grandmother write a letter. At one point he asked:

‘Are you writing a story about what we’ve done? Is it a story about me?’

His grandmother stopped writing her letter and said to her grandson: I am writing about you, actually, but more important than the words is the pencil I’m using. I hope you will be like this pencil when you grow up.’

Intrigued, the boy looked at the pencil. It didn’t seem very special. ‘But it’s just like any other pencil I’ve ever seen!’

‘That depends on how you look at things. It has five qualities which, if you manage to hang on them, will make you a person who is always at peace with the world.’

‘First quality: you are capable of great things, but you must never forget that there is a hand guiding your steps. We call that hand God, and He always guides us according to His will.’

‘Second quality: now and then, I have to stop writing and use a sharpner. That makes the pencil suffer a little, but afterwards, he’s much sharper. So you, too, must learn to bear certain pains and sorrows, because they will make you a better person.

‘Third quality: the pencil always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes. This means that correcting something we did is not necessarily a bad thing; it helps to keep us on the road to justice.’

‘Fourth quality: what really matters in a pencil is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside. So always pay attention to what is happening inside you.’

‘Finally, the pencil’s fifth quality: it always leaves a mark. in just the same way, you should know that everything you do in life will leave a mark, so try to be conscious of that in your every action’

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by PETUK(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Two Oloshos

Mind you, i did not say that
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
007author:
Banging both of them would be legendary

SIMPLYkush:
her mother pussy go sweet

angry
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by finest147: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
so everytin is na news...wehdone nairaland
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by joeaz58(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
tongue tongue tongue cf
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by joxxy01(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
like doll
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Flexherbal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Going Places
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Tjohnnay: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Choi
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by Tessie01(f): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
like mother like daughter indeed
Re: Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum by CloudResident(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Indeed.Crayons and watercolor being put to use.
In fact indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Shaku Shaku Crooner, Slimcase Biography, Age And Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.