Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Blood Shedding Brings Curses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blood Shedding Brings Curses. (260 Views)

Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Shedding Brings Curses. by Revadebola: 4:28am On Feb 18, 2018
BLOOD SHEDDING BRINGS CURSES.

Genesis 4:10 (KJV) "And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground".

Cain murdered Abel his brother. He shed his blood. And God said the blood of Abel was still crying out.
God is against all forms of murder. Murder has repercussion from God.
There are all forms of murder.
Committing abortion of a pregnancy is a murder and it has grievous spiritual implications.
In 1998 a married woman narrated her story to me.
She was nursing her only baby and without proper use of any contraceptive, she was engaging in sex with her husband.
Then she got pregnant while her only baby was 3 months old. She and husband said, they weren't prepared for any pregnancy because their baby was only 3 months old and still breast feeding.
They committed abortion to that pregnancy. Immediately they committed that abortion, mysteriously, their only baby died.
And ever since, they couldn't get another conception.
A young couple just chatted with me this week. While they were in courtship, they committed pregnancy abortion. Now they are married for some years, but no pregnancy is forthcoming again.
Pregnancy abortion is murder. Stop it. Don't be a partaker of it. It attracts curses.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I repent from every forms of murders I have been involved in.
2. In Jesus Name, I repent from committing pregnancy abortions.
3. Lord destroy every curses that pregnancy abortion has brought into my life.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries"

(1) (Reply)

From Benjamin Carson / His Royal Priesthood Musical And Evangelical Ministry Conducts FREE Med Outreach / Rejoinder To The Reply Of The Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.