Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years (24293 Views)

Prices Of Doors In Nigeria / Latest Prices Of POP Cement & Fibre Cement Ceiling Board In Edo/delta State / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by BrandSpurNG: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2018
From ₦1 million five years ago, the price of a plot of land in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos has soared to ₦6 million, representing 500 percent increase, correspondent has learnt.

It was also gathered that the land’s price per plot might soar to ₦8 million before the end of the year due to increased demand by investors and home seekers, who are positioning for opportunities inherent in various industries coming up in Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ).

According to the President, Perfection Real Estate Investors Cooperative Society, Mr Niyi Adeleye, the price of a plot of land for earlier subscribers who bought into the vision was ₦1 million about five years ago, now that the land is currently selling for ₦6 million.

He disclosed this in Lagos while allotting plots of land to subscribers of Perfection Cooperative Estate Phase 1 in Ibeju-Lekki, last weekend.

He urged home seekers to take advantage of the opportunity to achieve their dream of homeownership.

Over 500 members of the cooperative, who subscribed to the estate were allocated land at the event witnessed by the paramount ruler, Onileki of Lekki, Oba Olumuyiwa Ogunbeku.

Earlier, the Oba congratulated members of the cooperative for the milestone, urging all allottees to be grateful to God and be part of Perfection Real Estate.

Adeleye said the cooperative society was on a rescue mission to provide the solution to the problem of the society, which borders on housing.

He pointed out that it has been discovered that housing provision was capital intensive, hence the need to come together through cooperative society by pooling resources together to provide wealth and also help the government reduce the nation’s housing deficit.

He described Ibeju-Lekki as a strategic location, adding that LFZ was the hottest investment destination in Africa.

He said the cooperative assets base was now worth ₦1 billion, promising to grow it to ₦50 billion and float a real estate investment trust on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in another five years.

According to Adeleye, plans are in top gear to commence construction of 75 units on two bedrooms, 30 units of three bedroom and 30 units of one bedroom bungalows on first 40 plots before the end of the month.

He added that 60 units of one bedroom, 90 units of 2-bedroom and 90 units of 3-bedroom were being planned for another 40 plots in the second batch.

SOURCE : https://brandspurng.com/prices-of-land-in-lekki-increase-by-500-in-just-five-years/

1 Share

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Caustics: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked no wonder that my neighbour killed our landlord and coverted his wife and buildings.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by businessempire: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked

Lekki, the London of Lagos...

Buy female chow chow puppy. She's fully vaccinated and dewormed up to date. She's very very very smart and neat. She's so neat that if she's inside the house she doesn't poo nor pee anywhere instead she goes and bark towards the door that leads outside to tell you she wants to go outside to pee and poo. She also stays outside too, she doesn't just poo and pee anywhere in the compound. Unfortunately I am selling her because I am traveling out of the country very soon.

Selling for cool price

If you are interested contact me on 08135451737

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by castrol180(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
It means landed properties keep appreciating and nothing more. Stop spending your money on olosho and unnecessary things but on lands for it will pay soonest...talking from experience.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by BedLam: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Demand.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Robisky001(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why the influx to lekki?
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Olachase(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
abeg who help me see my phone charger

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by fiercehillz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
And people keep buying...#futuregoal
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Am sure it is the Dangote refinery nearby that is having an effect.

Landowners are looking to cash in.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by joystickextend1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
huh

check my profile for our contact info and how to get your delay lubricant and other adult products...
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by osazeeblue01: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
we have heard you
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Pearlyakin(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
I don't even know what to say sef....
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Robisky001:
Why the influx to lekki?

There is a refinery nearby, and it has Dangote name on it.

New refinery.... Influx of oil related industries and businesses.... Money.

If I was a lekki landowner, I would add a couple of zeros to the price of my land and sit tight...

8 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by propertynigeria: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
We sell land in Ibeju Lekki

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Haric(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Caustics:
shocked no wonder that my neighbour killed our landlord and coverted his wife and buildings.
shocked udonminit
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by metroid(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Real Estate business is booming in that zone
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by debossng: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
H
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by OboOlora(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Land wey u go buy finish, Austin And Demola Eletu go send assassin come kee u and collect the land back cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by point5: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please how do I hv dia contact...I need to buy at least 5 plots of land before it goes for 20m
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cromcruach91:
Am sure it is the Dangote refinery nearby that is having an effect.

Landowners are looking to cash in.

Not only that, New airport and seaport plus other investments
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
point5:
Please how do I hv dia contact...I need to buy at least 5 plots of land before it goes for 20m

Check my signature or profile.
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
havillaplus:

Not only that, New airport and seaport plus other investments

Dear God, how I wish I owned land in lekki..

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Tmex(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
For your ibeju lekki lands, contact us its not late.
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by georjay(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
ok
Re: Prices Of Land In Lekki Increase By 500% In Just Five Years by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
metroid:
Real Estate business is booming in that zone

Sure, anyone can tap into the business whether a land buyer or referral.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Building Collapse Kills 3, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / 8 Key Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment. / Cost Of Barb Wire For Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.