Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? (501 Views)

Does The Bible Really Condemn Marrying More Than One Wife? / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Please your take on this.
Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by BoboKush(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2018
Solomon is my role model so.... I don't knw
Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by Maleka1: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2018
based on my knowledge, it is not good to marry more than one. but if u have married them bfor u became a Christian, there is notin like marriage restitution in the bible. u must not send any one away. bcus God hates putting away.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2018
BoboKush:
Solomon is my role model so.... I don't knw
But the bible said he that find a wife find a good thing and obtain favour from God and not wives na
Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by CandidSeeker(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2018
2 Corinthians 3:17 NKJV
Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Luke 10:25-28 NKJV
And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?"

So he answered and said, " 'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"

And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."
Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by adepeter2027(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2018
CandidSeeker:

2 Corinthians 3:17 NKJV
Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Luke 10:25-28 NKJV
And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?"

So he answered and said, " 'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"

And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."

1 Like

Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by Maleka1: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2018
marriage is a non essential thing
Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by CandidSeeker(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=adepeter2027 post=65162617][/quote]

John 3:8 NKJV
The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by BoboKush(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
But the bible said he that find a wife find a good thing and obtain favour from God and not wives na
But Solomon had many na
Re: A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong? by BoboKush(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Omuneizzy6:

But he has many wives

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions / Campaign Posters Of Rev. King Flood The Streets Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos / Black Magic In Action: Masquerade Flying. Atheists Disprove This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.