Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 AM

Have You Ever Heard God Speak? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? (16215 Views)

Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard / Does God actually speak to people? How? When last did God speak to you? / What Language Did God Speak During Creation? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by redangel2017: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Its not by force to belive in God.. God has already given you ur free will.. Choose who you will serve.. Its not ur fault to be who you are today.. U er still on earth.. When God visits you like soul.. Ur name will be changed to Paul.. Happy Sunday peeps

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by MTKbudapest(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Neurotika:
Lmao. It's your mind doing the trick. Once you are expecting something, your whole brain becomes addicted to thinking of it. Since your brain cells doesn't sleep, it replays your thoughts in a non organized manner at sleep or in your subconscious. Then you wake up and boom! God has spoken. You start a church. Since great motivation is needed to excel at anything, you start excelling at the church. It's a further prove to you that 'God' sent you. The numbers attract more crowds and you are made. Prophecy becomes easy when there is a large crowd now. 'somebody here will receive an important call before next week that will catapult his destiny'. Law of large numbers help you. Someone gets a call. He runs to the church to pay you handsomely for that 'miraculous prophecy'. The word spreads that a great man of God is somewhere. You become a General Overseer of many branches with just a normal dream you had. Is God not wonderful?

Of course God is wonderful grin
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by femmmmy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:
I grew up from the background of Priests preaching sermons only; but when I joined Pentecostal, interjectedly I will the Lord says there is someone here..... I will open my eyes if it was during prayers and try to see who is with the Pastor at the altar.
After sometimes, I get use to it and when testimonies began to come out, I began to be filled with expectations.
Later, I began to pray to God to speak to me too and God answered my prayers.
I can tell you God does speak, but will need to pray to God to give us hearing hears.
Wish you watch this from last episode of Seriously Speaking by Adesuwa on Channels TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz88BWq4BoM
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:

My mother's tongue and English; small still voice and audible to me sir. If you give you life to Jesus; the Holy Spirits will overwhelm you
And he will begin speaking in tongues...jagajyevafdkdhkabb
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
walls01:

is this not the problem with man, trying to explain other experience. Even if it is false how do you tell it was his mind playing trick on him? And man take eye witness serious in court hypocrites.
You don't want him to explain others experience but want people to believe there is a father in heaven based on others conclusion
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by obinna58(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Meetleader:
One thing I have learned...

When GOD speaks, the matter is already resolved...

Being focused, sober, crying, Fasting, prayers can help you hear from GOD...

GOD doesn't like to see you cry...

When you cry, he releases mercy...

I thank GOD for giving me such previledge...

GOD Is not a Man

GOD is so Merciful, He changed my life overnight...

From grass to grace...

He gave me power...

JESUS reigns..
The Gods must be crazy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by chccho(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:

Dream is another way God speaks to us
Very very true..i acknowledge of this
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omoba77

Yes, I actually know a church where God speaks of himself through a human here on earth. I mean God himself.

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by adegeye38(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:
I grew up from the background of Priests preaching sermons only; but when I joined Pentecostal, interjectedly I will the Lord says there is someone here..... I will open my eyes if it was during prayers and try to see who is with the Pastor at the altar.
After sometimes, I get use to it and when testimonies began to come out, I began to be filled with expectations.
I can tell you God does speak, but will need to pray to God to give us hearing hears.
God does speak and he speaks in different ways depending on ur relationship and growth with him

-Through the scriptures
- By droping things in your heart
-Through revelations
-Through dreams
-Through Visions
-Through trance
-Through manifestations
-Through the holy spirit
-Through people

and so on and so forth

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by litaninja(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lmao, even psychos hear small, still voices....
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Donaldomo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
The one who created the mouth can speak! He does speak. Infact, he takes pleasures in speaking to his own. Gen. 18:17. He's not restricted by time, age or dispensation (Old Testament or New Testament). He speaks in ways more than one. Get into a genuine relationship with Him through Jesus, desire him guide you daily & He will be there for you every microsecond talking & leading on which way to go. God bless you in Jesus name, AMEN!

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Dammysmart: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
monisexy:
I wish God can speak to me too
Your monicker no go gree ☺

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Ericsunday619: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
walls01:

through out the bible any body that oppose God plan will be destroyed. Man is an hypocritical being, if the son of a judge breaks the law will the judge let him go free? Why do you think there are laws in the land that even some of them lead to life imprisonment and outright execution?
I taught Yehwah was merciful grin
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by ufondunenye(f): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Trustme2:

Babe hope you're safe? Which church is that? Don't conclude maybe they want to come give their lives to Christ
Lol, which kind give their lives to Christ, the way they looked and ran when the securities shoot gun shows they were on mission.
Its Champion Royal Assembly, Abuja.
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Ericsunday619: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gungnir:
Omoba77

Yes, I actually know a church where God speaks of himself through a human here on earth. I mean God himself.
which of the 4200 god's are you talking about? Is it Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Odin, Zeus, or ogu grin
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by ufondunenye(f): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
adepeter2027:

Hope they didn't hurt anybody?

This line of yours is my problem with religious people like you.

"How God take pass dem" abeg if I may ask?

Why didn't God use his power to stop them from coming in the first place?
You all like ascribing unnecessary praise to a useless God.
Supposing those herdsmen invaded and killed innocent people who went to church to serve a LIVING dead god, the story would have been different.

Instead of you praising the security men, you are here praising an idol called God.

These are the people that deserve praise and not god.

Same as you
Here there are, the atheists are coming out from there shell, but sorry to burst your bubble, i believe in the one true living God who maketh everything possible in his own time.
And sometimes, God allows some certain incident to occur so that he can prove to you that he is still God, as they came, its still God that alerted the security personnels to chase after them because if God doesn't guard, the guard guards in vain.
So better change that your mindset about God and embrace him now you are still alive.
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:

My mother's tongue and English; small still voice and audible to me sir. If you give you life to Jesus; the Holy Spirits will overwhelm you
You mean audible as in through your ears?
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by xerxes456(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Neurotika:
Lmao. It's your mind doing the trick. Once you are expecting something, your whole brain becomes addicted to thinking of it. Since your brain cells doesn't sleep, it replays your thoughts in a non organized manner at sleep or in your subconscious. Then you wake up and boom! God has spoken. You start a church. Since great motivation is needed to excel at anything, you start excelling at the church. It's a further prove to you that 'God' sent you. The numbers attract more crowds and you are made. Prophecy becomes easy when there is a large crowd now. 'somebody here will receive an important call before next week that will catapult his destiny'. Law of large numbers help you. Someone gets a call. He runs to the church to pay you handsomely for that 'miraculous prophecy'. The word spreads that a great man of God is somewhere. You become a General Overseer of many branches with just a normal dream you had. Is God not wonderful?
if thats the case i suppose don hammer by now, you know how hard, i don try trick my mind say that snake wey swallow N36bn go die inside my house before i reach house from work? abeg hook me up with these your wild principles...

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Sirkelvin: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2018

I agree with you brother.

Please can you throw more light on how to differentiate God's voice from other voices?
adegeye38:

God does speak and he speaks in different ways depending on ur relationship and growth with him

-Through the scriptures
- By droping things in your heart
-Through revelations
-Through dreams
-Through Visions
-Through trance
-Through manifestations
-Through the holy spirit
-Through people

and so on and so forth

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by matiuni: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Neurotika:

This is what happened when children's meats are offered to dogs.pearl should not be thrown to swine.They will mess it up.
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Maxbull: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yea, he spoke me loud and clear about what is going to happen if i proceed with my plans.
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Maxbull: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
xerxes456:
if thats the case i suppose don hammer by now, you know how hard, i don try trick my mind say that snake wey swallow N36bn go die inside my house before i reach house from work? abeg hook me up with these your wild principles...
you not growing. You need to check your growth meter as a Christian
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Trustme2(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
ufondunenye:

Lol, which kind give their lives to Christ, the way they looked and ran when the securities shoot gun shows they were on mission.
Its Champion Royal Assembly, Abuja.
Ok. Thank God for safety

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by chemystery: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
walls01:

how can you tell when one is lying? You thought with your mind you can assume what others are thinking. Man not because you cant do a thing dont mean nobody in the word can
Because I can't fly does not mean I should believe you when you tell me there are humans born with the ability to fly.

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by budaatum: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
j1mmy:
Belief in god without research and evidence + religions = the biggest hindrance to progress and human development among Africans!

Africans are rated the most stupid and backward people on earth thanks to illiterate beliefs!
But that's your fault. Though, not anymore, thank god.

With the arrival of questioning people like you constantly questioning beliefs on an open forum you provoke others to do the same! So don't you ever stop questioning please.

Soon, with the help of your likes, we will become the frontrunners!
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by Lawsimon(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

keep decieving yourself...........nobody i repeat nobody has heard or seen God....
YOUR UNBELIEVE CAN'T CHANGE WHO HE IS. HE CONFUSES THE 'WISE' LIKE YOU AND REVEALS THE SECRET THINGS OF THE KINGDOM TO THOSE HE LOVES. A SON WHO IS NOT CLOSE TO HIS FATHER WILL NEVER KNOW HIS FATHER'S SECRETS. HAVE YOU EVER REVEALED YOUR SECRET TO AN ACQUAINTANCE? FOR YOU TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS REAL, TRY HIM. DON'T DOUBT HIS EXITENCE AND PUT ASIDE YOUR PHYSICAL KNOWLEDGE (IT IS A BARRIER). YOU CAN ENCOUNTER HIM IF YOU ARE READY TO SURRENDER YOUR WEALTH IN THE FORM KNOWLEDGE, WHICH YOU CHERISH SO MUCH. HE IS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU BUT CAN'T COME IN IF YOU DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR HEART. TRY JESUS THIS MOMENT AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. HE LOVES YOU...

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:

God still speaks today through His Spirit... He speaks and guides me into all truth as I abide in Him...

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by prinx25(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yes I have through hos servants.
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by jubianose(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:

I know that God speaks. I will like Him to speak to me properly today

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by DonaTee(f): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yes.

Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by walls01: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
chemystery:

Because I can't fly does not mean I should believe you when you tell me there are humans born with the ability to fly.

i am not saying everything is believable, but we are hypocritical when it comes to the things of God. Even in villages thousand have narrated there encounter with the spirit beings. All over the world people worship one god or the other, this gods are also spirit beings. Are you just going to sit and conclude all are delusional? It is our state of mind that form belief and disbelief. When u think one is guilty no manner of evidence can change this.
My conclusion all men words and judgment should be taken as a pinch of salt
Re: Have You Ever Heard God Speak? by walls01: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

You don't want him to explain others experience but want people to believe there is a father in heaven based on others conclusion

you have answered your own argument. No one force him to accept other conclusion neither is he qualified to conclude for others.

13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! / Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand