Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. (8994 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 24, 2010
Hoping to still be that slim at age 45 grin
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Hauwa1: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2010
yeah, slim and weighing 230 lbs. na oparah sorry oprah style grin

FL Gators:

Hoping to still be that slim at age 45 grin
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2010
*Hauwa*:

yeah, slim and weighing 230 lbs. na oparah sorry oprah style grin

lol you're not serious. Well now emi moh pe orobokibo ni e kiss tongue
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by AloyEmeka5: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2010
sjeezy8:

o boy you must have drank too much ogogoro when you wrote that rubbish.

anyway I always ask my igbo babes to dance their igbokwenu[b] dance for me they always refuse . . . iunno why[/b] cry

Because they noticed that you are a sexual pervert. I don't think they want to be rap*ed by a junior monster like you.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by platinumnk(f): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2010
^^ LOL ALOy Biko- take am easy!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by udezue(m): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2010
Cool Igbo mma mma nu! grin
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by presido1: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
*Hauwa*:

osisi, pls how can i learn how to dance? i was told i must dance on my wedding day.
You better go and learn ooh, if i dance better than you that day, the honey moon will be long and somewhere in Mokoko lagos.

So Toshmann ka di ndu? eche kwa m na ota ngari ahu memilara gi grin grin Nwa Bangladish ituwara ime bu nye ya oria nwoko na cardiff ka na acho gi. U better no show face.

Osisi i was thinking you will be one short lady like mukina of Arsenal. grin grin grin.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Ikomi(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
Osssssiiiiii babes,

I thought the vidiyo was onily in Igbo Kwenu formati (that is for members of Igbo Kwenu threadi), I never knew, i.e amghi mu, you had another onenu in publik formati (that is for generalu).

Next timemu you are planing this kindy of danceey please let Ikomi know in advancey, imagine a beautifulu womanu likey you doing that kind of dancey and no one was spraying, i.e gbalaring, you money, ego. I dont know what is wrong with peoplu this daysi is iti dati they have no spending money or whatu (ego ana eri eri).

Next time you planini a dancey likey dati, let Ikomi (mgbe oji kwe the grandson of his own grandfather know) inanu? I come over with spending money (ego) and I promise you I will spray all anglelu, leaving no areas untochedi, but why?  angry
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Hauwa1: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2010
presido1:

You better go and learn ooh, if i dance better than you that day, the honey moon will be long and somewhere in Mokoko lagos.

So Toshmann ka di ndu? eche kwa m na ota ngari ahu memilara gi grin grin Nwa Bangladish ituwara ime bu nye ya oria nwoko na cardiff ka na acho gi. U better no show face.

Osisi i was thinking you will be one short lady like mukina of Arsenal. grin grin grin.

shakes head grin
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by sjeezy8: 11:12pm On May 02, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Because they noticed that you are a sexual pervert. I don't think they want to be rap*ed by a junior monster like you.

Aloy I thinks its about time you come out of the closet you keep following me around NL- IM NOT GAY AIIGHT! AND STOP TRYIN TO HAVE A CONVO WITH ME YO.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by toshmann(m): 2:13am On May 03, 2010
presido1:

nwa mama ka di ndu cheesy , no leave no transfer. immediately m biara amelika, recession agbaa plural grin . . . yet nwa mama did not bulge wink . . . i'm strong and kicking. right now i'm riding high at a super human level cool

and i'm hale and hearty cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by udezue(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2010
Sleezy,
Stop derailing threads
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by sjeezy8: 5:39pm On May 04, 2010
can someone tell ikechuwku to stop following me around Nairaland trying to get my attention.

I made it clear to aloy, I do not wish to chat with you fellows . . . .
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by udezue(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2010
As long as u don't we'll be cool. cool
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2011

[size=20pt]Dear Blazay,
You have received an infraction From Ohsis ka Nku the Cyber love-peddler looking for a man on NVS!!![/size]

[img]http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/image.php?u=14136&dateline=1304549824[/img]

Reason: Please take your ISSUES elsewhere. Better still, GET HELP!-------

[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD RIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDANCE!!!! ASSSSSSSSSSSSHEEEWOOO CYBER WITHOUT HUSBAND!!!! WHY ARE YOU GIVING INFRACTIONS WORTH 1,000,000 POINTS? BAN THE PHOCKING MONIKER YOU SLUUUUUUUUT IN DA LORD!!! grin

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright! You keep your issues to yourself and STOP STALKING ME WITH YOUR OKIJA-OGBONI GANG OF CYBER HARLOTS OR I WILL DEAL WITH YOU! IJJJJJJJJJJJJJJIOT!!!

MRS. FAKE TIGER WEY DEY SLEEP FOR CYBER AIRWAYS FROM MORINGING TO NIGHT LOOKING FOR A GOOOOOOOOOOOOD "OKIJA" PHOCK!!!

[/size]
-------

[size=20pt]This infraction is worth 10000 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expir[EPLEASE MAKE IT ONE MILLION LIFE TIME BAN. . . sleep with A MODERATOR TO THE ALTER WITHOUT HUSBAND AND CHILDREN! CYBER VILLAGE GOAT! MAY IT NEVER EXPIRE. . . ISEEEEEEEEEE!!! THE WORLD KNOWS YOUR STORY ON NVS!!! ASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!![/size]

Original Post:
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/foru, tml#post547774

I still dey in loff o!

One love. . .one love. . .one love. . . Mwaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Abeg make I go dance on my man make e carry me go 'big breakfast' as payment of services this morrring jare. Ashewo work good o! At least you can always get a lirrrle sum'un-sum'un on or offline. . . Never a dry founting. Back to work today. Whaaarrrrrrrrrrrah fantastic weekend. So so food this man cook full house. I need to hit da tracks before I turn to one wor-wor, blacky "Lady Fatimatu" PERMANENT RESIDENT of Nairaland and NVS cyber joints. . . . combined wey dey dance atilogwu OKIJA-CHRISTIAN GOSPEL witi some kinda Arnold-Schwarze-PHOCKER OF HOUSE MAIDS- "TTC-PT" uniform and Itsekiri JUJU-FORTIFIED handkerchieves' for YOUTUBE praizzzzzzzzzzzing 'her lord of darkness'!

The 'made in the UK' clip has been removed? No sssssssshyte! Classic entertaiment. Tee hee hee hee hee heeLWKMD

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Enjoy the link! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-435436.0.html

Time for some t*t* party! Time to visit "James" jare. Time for some reaaaaaaal summer vacation in a Park Avenue hotel again. Not all those "Budget Inns". . . Arrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!

Mwaaaaaah!!!

E be like say "Mama Enu Vee Esss/Patience Ozokwor/The Evangelist" don wake oh! Mu he he he he he he

E be like say 'winch' wan born fikin today oooh! Chineeke! Fawu go die for market. LOL!!! Report-post-moderator-nwan mkpi" don wake oooooooooh!

This has been fun y'awwwwwwwwwwwwl. . . Back to my winky-winky elu my bed oooooooh! One more heavenly feeling for today. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

O Be Wa Wu Oh!!!

Dedication to 'chop and remain for me club' of NVS

OSSSSSSSSSSSSSSONDI OWWWWWWWWWWWWENDI OH?
OSONDI OWENDI OH!

Abeg nor chop cyber harlot quench on top oh!

!Get YoursTo HAMMER YourAzzzzzzzzzzzzze Fuuuuuuuuuulll Time Plus JARAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Orrrrrrrrrrr Koooooooorrrrrrrrrr Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. . . .!!!

Onye o na so, ya soba. . .
Onye o nee we. . .ya fe be ishi n'oshiiiiiiiiiiiiia. . . .:LOLLLL!!!
A cho rum i fu onye mee iru ka "okoro-BLACKIE-monkey" nee ebe wan. . . .

O na so'm!

In fact, o so gbu gom!

A cho rum 'go-slow'!!!!

Gosssssssssssh! Too bad, it is time to go back to work.

JLYASDI baaaaaaaaabes!!!

Jesus-Loves-You-A and-So-Do-I . . . BAAAAAAAAAAABES!!!

Okija " Montin of Faya Arzzzz-BARREN" Winch or Ogboni IMPOTENT-okokobioko Wizard don report post yet? Tee hee hee hee hee hee

We are not 'shouting' in loud letters oooh. We are doing 'rainbow' coalition now. Tee hee hee hee hee hee

Over to the 'jobless' gang of still searching and free to 'mingle' and 'jingle'(anoooose) cyber aging singles.
AKA ON THE ROAD TO EL-DOH-RAH-DOH-RE MI-FA-SO LA-DI DOH. . .Oghene. . .DOH!!!!. . . .To catch wor-wor "Michelle-Obama-Rabbit-toothed- wife and sychro-system PSYCHO. . . Alusi-Igbudu. . .Moomoo-AJAYI" "Uzzzzzband" Mu he he he he he
No 'fake' marriage safitikates please.
Over to the gaaaaaaaaaang I say!!!!
My pleasure always!

LWKMD

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Hope you like ma colors? Mu he he he he he

I fit write book for this Enu Vee Essss I swai. I go be besssst seller!!! Mu he he he he

What characters!

LWKMD

I love this! kiss

[size=20pt]Ohsisi[/size]

[size=20pt]See ya life o[/size] you are looking for Auspy to back you. Are you confused . The guy insulted you in post 125 or so and you thanked him. Now you are looking for him to back you.

[size=20pt]As has been rightly observed you look for and sometimes manufacture TROUBLE only for you to start crying to Admin or some other people when such unprofitable ventures backfire.[/size]

So much of this. Let us go back to your dream. The first one you dreamt about Dec 2010 has been played out already and the baby crashed with the NL matter.

Part 2 of [size=20pt]see ya life oooooooooo. [/size] Big K posited that you once posted same link and here you are raining abuses on me for posting same. [size=20pt]see ya life, [/size] [/b]I have no enemies to fight and in the course of time we will be friendly neighbours again. That I am sure of ( did I hear anuofia?

Back fire big time! cheesy All dem nyanshes don "OPIN" for NVS! Mu he he he he he Bicos I keep the ijjiot quiet since just for peace sake.
Don't mind the jobless GOAT! Signing up monikers to harrass her grandmother all over the cyber airways! OKIJA-HARLOT!!!
Always looking for trouble. . .then will go around crying foul!

Ohsisi the administrative ashewo of NVS prasing her [b][size=20pt]DEAD GOD!!! OSAMA!!![/size]

Whooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!  grin

You get help! ASSSSSSSSSSSSSEWOOOO CYBER!!! NO HUSBAND!!! BARRRRRRRRRRRREN WITCH!!!! grin

Mu he he he he he he

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/lounge/59906-i-dreamt-villager-last-night-6.html#post547790

I was dreaming of one MALE-villager or another. . .!!!
Get your own man. . . ASSSSSSSSSEWOOOOO CYBER IN DA LORD!!!
Mu he he he he

I won!
I won!
I won!

You for leave me there make I disgrace you well-well! ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHEWO OKIJA!!! grin

Mu he he he he he

Choppers of remnants! cheesy

Next time you sign up monikers to attack me on or off the cyber airways. . . the  next set of revelation would need more than tapes across the lips sugar! Mwaaaaaaah!
[size=20pt]YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL BE EXPOSED NEXT![/size]
Next time, pick on someone your own size!

[size=20pt]Have fun as you moderate from UGLY MOFO "THE VILLAGE HEADMASTER" Big-Koward's bed! Happy phocking! Asssshewo moderator of the cyber airways! You have ALL been exposed. Next time I catch you anywhere typing rubbish about me. . . YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL BE EXPOSED TOOO. kiss
MADAM PHOCK A WEBSITE MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR WITHOUT A LIFE!!!

[/size]

Mu he he he he he!!!

Just to leave you 'twit' a message. . . To be contnued in the 'Journal' Section. The WHOLE STORY!!! kiss
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by FAMFIXR: 2:09am On May 22, 2011
Lola, this your hostility really funny. We remember when the going was good between y'all. And now all of a sudden, you are spewing nothing but venom. Why now? You can't blame anyone for the way things turned out between you and B. You went, you were conquered, end of story. As much as you want to project a care free attitude, it is clear that that particular fling (and thats what it was) left its mark on you. So, stop all this childishness. Accept and move on, ok? You are too old to spew this negativity. Think of your kids back in Nigeria. Forget the ride in the Range, ok? He has moved on. These things happen. Stop the name calling. Concentrate on your care job. Its warm now in Dallas. Get out more, have fun. Meet other men. B is no longer interested. Nothing you say or do will change that. Ok? Good girl.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by tpia5: 6:00am On May 22, 2011
lordy lordy.

una pass my level sha.

thank God  I didnt have access to internet in my younger years, i for don ja si gboro and open eye.

na my burger flipping i just dey do jeje.

lord have mercy- cant make head or tail of any of this.

please, cast all these troubles on God. Not on church members or your pastor oh, but on God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2h9dXPat0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egM_jQVsfxI
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 9:01am On May 22, 2011
FAMFIXR:

Lola, this your hostility really funny. We remember when the going was good between y'all. And now all of a sudden, you are spewing nothing but venom. Why now? You can't blame anyone for the way things turned out between you and B. You went, you were conquered, end of story. As much as you want to project a care free attitude, it is clear that that particular fling (and thats what it was) left its mark on you. So, stop all this childishness. Accept and move on, ok? You are too old to spew this negativity. Think of your kids back in Nigeria. Forget the ride in the Range, ok? He has moved on. These things happen. Stop the name calling. Concentrate on your care job. Its warm now in Dallas. Get out more, have fun. Meet other men. B is no longer interested. Nothing you say or do will change that. Ok? Good girl.

Can you please break it down for me?

Who is Lola? Who is B?

Who is doing Care work?

And what is going on here?

Did Blazay phock another woman's husband?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by aloyemeka1: 5:15pm On May 22, 2011
zstranger:

Can you please break it down for me?

Who is Lola? Who is B?

Who is doing Care work?

And what is going on here?

Did Blazay phock another woman's husband?
Lola is Blazay and the real Blazay(B) dumped her azz. Gerrit now?

Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 6:33pm On May 22, 2011
^^^^

Arent you Funmilola

And I think Blazay once referred to you as First lady

Something is not right here!
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by lolagiwa: 9:02pm On May 22, 2011
I will like to state that I am not that Lola Giwa Amu (Blazay) but I find it offensive that she is being denied her right to vent.
What is the big deal about working as a chambermaid? At least she is earning honest living even if she has a tendency to exaggerate her profession and earnings.

She was reasonable enough to know when she could no longer care for her four kids hence the need to send them to her mother in Ahaba rather than let them be taken into care. If we took time to look beyond her posts, I bet we will find a very hardworking and caring individual who has had a difficult time with men.

She does have a tendency to vent her frustration and we should not misinterpret this as an attempt to cause hurt.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 9:08pm On May 22, 2011
^^^

SO Blazay is Lola Giwa Amu doing shyyty job in America, cleaning White people's arse

OMG!

I am really sorry. Too much mouth

You people are crazy

Se how una don expose Blazay ynansh
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by MissyB3(f): 10:33pm On May 22, 2011
Rollingonthefloorlaughingwhilepeeinginmypantie!!! grin grin grin grin OMG! grin grin
I swearogawd, y'all have killed me.
I love the last page of this thread . . .So revealing. Just how I love it. grin grin

One line -
zstranger:

You people are crazy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 10:45pm On May 22, 2011
^^^

You only come when there is a Blazay bashing fest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, I am loving it.

What are you going to add to all of these?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by MissyB3(f): 10:59pm On May 22, 2011
I'm present wherever there's gist fun. Blazay may be a pugnacious woman but there's no doubt she makes one laugh away his wahala, hence, my presence whenever she's in the 'ring'  grin

zstranger:

^^^
Anyway, I am loving it.
So am I.  wink

zstranger:

What are you going to add to all of these?
Nada! I don't do cyber clique, so there's no fear a 'once friend, now foe' is going to come out and 'let it all out'. Missy is scandal-free!  grin cool

BTW, want some popcorn?  grin grin
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 11:05pm On May 22, 2011
^^

So you dont travel cross continent choping/doing Okoro-Ngbatic blokos?

Have you seen Blazay's blog? So revealing?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by tpia5: 12:58am On May 23, 2011
all these internet wahalas.

isnt it about time nl or seun elected arbitration committees to intervene in these complicated matters that spring up every so often on nl.

however, i already know the biggest problem with this idea.

namely: who has clean hands here. Practically nobody can be trusted to have an objective and unbiased viewpoint.

besides, a lot of the issues took place offline, even if the people involved met online.

this one sounds serious sha, though i could be wrong.

might be a wind up for all one knows.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by MissyB3(f): 7:38am On May 23, 2011
zstranger:

^^

So you dont travel cross continent choping/doing Okoro-Ngbatic blokos?

Have you seen Blazay's blog? So revealing?
You're learning fast. ''Okoro-Yoruba''. Mu he he!  grin
Revealing, you say? Link please? cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 7:41am On May 23, 2011
^^^^

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638001.0.html

Apparently, Lola Amu Giwa chop some blokos wey con get stuck for her throat!
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by MissyB3(f): 7:42am On May 23, 2011
wink
One or 2 things to do first and I have something to spice up my day. Ta cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by MissyB3(f): 8:17am On May 23, 2011
Hell, indeed, hath no fury like a woman scorned. The kain wahala weh dhick deh cause ehn!  grin But why?! undecided

Back to reading sha.  kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by 2mch(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2011
interesting thread. .  . *Subscribing* shocked shocked shocked grin . Where is Blazay to come and answer these allegations . See expose lipsrsealed . grin
lolagiwa:

I will like to state that I am not that Lola Giwa Amu (Blazay) but I find it offensive that she is being denied her right to vent.
What is the big deal about working as a chambermaid? At least she is earning honest living even if she has a tendency to exaggerate her profession and earnings.

She was reasonable enough to know when she could no longer care for her four kids hence the need to send them to her mother in Ahaba rather than let them be taken into care. If we took time to look beyond her posts, I bet we will find a very hardworking and caring individual who has had a difficult time with men.

She does have a tendency to vent her frustration and we should not misinterpret this as an attempt to cause hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Overcoming Stereotypes / Nupe / Do Anambra Men Marry Women From Other States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.