Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. (8997 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by aljharem3: 6:33pm On May 23, 2011
hmmmm
blazay, u are one crazy woman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by romeo(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2011
Osisiiiiiiii i want to see that video please ohhhh!! biko biko biko biko,
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by ifyalways(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2011
^lekwa Romanus.lol

I biara leeti.choochi agbasago,fada na mass servants don chop all the communion bread and wine finish,clean mouth join.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by agabaI23(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2011
angry cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by agabaI23(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2011
ooh
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by ifyalways(f): 10:03am On May 25, 2011
^lol

I hula ihe i mere onwe gi "publik assaultu".Confirm before u hit the reply 'bottom'.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by romeo(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2011
hahahahahahah lol, kedu ihe na ewe na ato kwa Agaba? haha Ifyyyyyyyyyyy inwero copy di ihe onyonyo?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by armyofone(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2011
ifyalways:

^lekwa Romanus.lol

I biara leeti.choochi agbasago,fada na mass servants don chop all the communion bread and wine finish,clean mouth join.

lol, you made me remember Mass.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by spikedcylinder: 5:07pm On May 25, 2011
*scratches head*. Nawa o.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by lolagiwa: 12:13am On Jun 01, 2011
Looks like Tony's asylum appeal finally came through in St Louis or did it?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2011
Blazay's little side show is funny, but it's hard to feel any pity for her about what happened, since she is a married woman who sleeps with married men (according to her).
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2011
^^^

It depends on how you look at it. From the morality/religious POV, you may be right.  However, the socially conscious liberal arts form of me doesnt see it that way. What she did was perfectly within the boundaries of her rights as a human being, with all the privileges that come with it. She has the right to live her life, including expressing her sexuality, any how she deem fit.

So IMO, she did nothing wrong, at least from the way she has presented her case thus far. Of course, there are three sides to this situation; Lola Giwa aka Blazay's side, the other people ( Fisrst lady aka Aloy/Emeka)'s side and the truth.

Anyhow, I am still hoping to score with Blazay, if possible. She looks like one hot MILF. Even though I now prefer GILFs, a MILF in the mold of Blazay dont come around too often,
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by spikedcylinder: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^^ Are you from the Niger Delta? She has a preference.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
I am one of the Okoro Ngbitics she despises so much, I am different though.

I know how to chop and clean nyansh. Mwuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin I dont kiss and tell.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by LadyT(f): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2011
shocked

Sweet Jesus D R A M A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its too much now! lipsrsealed
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2011
This is the only thing worth replying here from all these drivel! Na for here dem come hide? shocked

PhysicsMHD:

Blazay's little side show is funny, but it's hard to feel any pity for her about what happened, since she is a married woman who sleeps with married men (according to her).

Who asked you? WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS? AM I WORSE THAN YOUR MOTHER WHO PROSTITUTES ALL OVER BENIN-CITY WITH LEBANESE MEN TO GIVE BIRTH TO MIXE BREED OF AN OAF LIKE YOU.

What happened? You phocking piece of cow dung? You think everyone comes to the cyber airways to get laid or married like you and you okoro-ogboni harlots? Lemme not catch my name on those your leprous fingers on NL or NVS. Do you understand? You bassssss-tard!

AND WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS? LOCAL TOUT!

Look at this busy body. AKA Netotse! Always in one anus or another sucking shyyyte from NVS to NL. OGBONGE NL/NVS OLOFOFO HOUSEBOY. . .You think everyone is an irredeemable coward like you and your ilk? Feel sorry for your MOTHER! You arrzzzzzzzzzzzz hole! WHEN YOU ARE SOME PHOCKING DECENDANT OF SOME IMMIGRANT PIECE OF MIXED BREED HALF PORTUGUESE. . . WITH NO SENSE OF BELONGING. PLEASE, TRY AND FIND A HOME. IT IS MOS-DEF NOT NIGERIA! kiss

O jes O!. . . . cool  Many married men kpa kpa. . . !!! kiss See, when many of ya Okoro-Yoruba babes all over the cyber can only be 'career' mistresses competing for attention with their rectums! Mu he he he he he Na crime? Please, don't let it pain you too much huh? Find some for OSISI/FIRST LADY and her SISTAH SODOMY QUEEN HOLY PAGAN OF NVS! kiss

PLEASE LOLA GIWA, AKA HOLY PAGAN OF NVS CARRY YOUR ABIMBOLA BALOGUN AKA BALOOOOOOOOOOO. . . ABI NA BBALOGUN GO JARE! WHO WANTS TO START SMOKING GANJAH IN OLD AGE? HAPPY ANUS PHOCKING DIA!!!. . .

Oh babee. . .what a married man can do. . .a married woman can do bestest! Die if you wanno die hon. kiss

Pity who or what? Please, you are phocking low-lives of Nigerians. Don't give yourself too much credit to be what you may think you are or know. If oyinbo peeps were stroking now, I would understand.  DO YOUR PHOCKING WORST! kiss

How did I miss this? Na for hia una come hide? COME AND BAN! WHO IS AFRAID OF THESE LOW-LIVES? undecided

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

[size=20pt]

HERE COMES THE WOR WOR GANG!

SEE OSISI BLACKIE WOR-WOR FATTY BOBO MAMBA FAN CLUB! MU HE HE HE HE HE NA SO E PAIN UNA REACH? cheesy

YOU MEAN NO CRIMINAL RECORD FOR THIS 'LOLA' OF A PERSON  ABI NA NNEKA ANYANWU OF ABIA STATE?[/size]
shocked 

NO PLATIMONKEY 419? grin NO ITALY RUNS? CHAMBERMAID? grin

CHILDREN IN AHABA? HUSBAND WHERE IN MEXICO? MAID IN DALLAS. . . .

BWAAAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA[/color][/size][/b]

NO BETA GIST? I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA BE DISCUSSING ANUS-PHOCKING AMONGST IGBO WOMEN ON THE CYBER AIRWAYS? grin

THANK GOD I HAVE NOT BEEN CONVERTED. FATHER LORD. . .LET MRS BLAZAY REMAIN A SCORNED WOMAN FOR LIFE. ISEEEEEEEEEEE!!! grin
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. . . MALE SLUTS HAVE BEEN PAID IN CASH AND KIND. . . CARRY GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! grin
I DASH YOU ABEG! TWA!!! ONYE NEE LEE NKWOBI! TWA!!! cry NA YOUR LEVEL BE DATIOOOOH. . . CARRY GO. YOUR MATES DEY QUENCH FOR DOCTORS AND LAWYERS. . . YOU DEY FOR CYBER WORLD DIA DEY QUENCH FOR 'TOTO-CHOPPER' WEY DEY SELL PEPPERSOUP FOR LONDON. O GA OH! NOT INTERESTED. . . CYBER ASHEWO DON DO IM WORK. . . CHOP DA REMNANT! MWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! kiss

YOU NOR DEY SHHHAAAAAAAAAAAME? LOCAL IGBO WOMAN!AKA HOLY PAGAN OF NVS. . .AWON ALOY EMEKA OF NAIRALAND!!!

SEE ALL THESE WOR-WOR OKORO-NBGATIC LOW LIVES OF NL?  cheesy

SHAKARA DON H-END?  SEE HATERS GALORE. . .MU HE HE HE HE HE

A woman scorned for a shrivelled cyber "Umaru-Dikko" must be a terrible thingy indeed. . .cheesy PLEASE, WE OF THE 'CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH PLUS WAKA FACTORY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN USED AND ABUSED DUDES AROUND THE CYBER AIRWAYS. . .THAT IS FOR DEPERADO OKORO-NGBATIC BABES!

OOOOOOOOOOOH, ONE OF MY FAVORITE THREADS!  THE ATILOGWU ASHEWO PRAISE-SINGING THREAD. . .BWWWWWAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!  Don't cry for me Arrrrrrrrrrrgentinaaaaaaaaaa!!!!  Woe is me for I am DOOOOOOOOOOONE!!! Mu he he he he he  cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin I AM SOOOOOOOOOO LOVING THIS. . .THANK GOD THE PERSON BEING DISCUSSED AIN'T NO THIEVING IGBO-KWENU PLATINMUNNKEY!!! TA NU JA!!!! 

This has been so much fun!

B is for Blokos ni! cheesy

Back to work o jare!

Abeg wey my ticket to go and see the 'Queen'? TO SEE BETA BLOKOS? NOT BROKE ARZZED PEPPER SOUP SELLERS OF THE CYBER WORLD AND BEYOND! TUFIAKWA!

[b] [size=20pt] Look at people feeling sorry for others my GOD? Feel sorry for who? Mtchwwwewwwwwwwwwwwweeeeew!!!  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!! Like I would always say. . .Any fooine married man in the house pweaaaaaaaaaase. . . .FOR SHA-GIDELIC PURPOSES.? wink SOUTH SOUTH DUDES ONLY PLEASE. . .NO OKORO-Yoruba DORTY/STONED FACE DUDES PLEASE!

AT LEAST WE NEFA REACH COURT HOUSE YET. . . !!! AS LONG AS WE ARE NOT PHOCKING WITH OUR ANUSES LIKE 'LOLA GIWA/HOLY PAGAN' ALL OVER THE UK. . . OR PHOCKING ALL THE LOCAL MODERATORS ON BOTH NL AND NVS LIKE OSISI BLACKIE FATTIE BOR-BOR MAMBA. . .I GUESS WE ARE WINNERS ANYDAY.

AWON E-BADU BELLE AND E-JOLOSI MU HE HE HE HE HE HE

ABEG OSISIS WOR WOR. . .FATTY 'OGIRI' BOR BOR. MAKE WE SEE YA 'OKORO-BIDO' YOUTUBE VIDEO ABEG. WITH ALL THOSE YA JIGGLING MOUNDS OF FLESH. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

E-M-M-A EMMA!!
E-M-M-A EMMA!!

IGBO KWENU! YAAAA!
IGBO KWENU! YAAAA!

BUSH OKORO WOMAN! MAKE E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI NOR KILLY YA ONE DAY. . . ABEG TRY MARRY QUICK HUH?

[/size] [/b]

MORE GREASE TO YOUR ANUSES PLEASE! I AM SURE 'B' WOULD LOVE THAT! GOOD RIDDANCE! SAY NO TO THE LAND OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH! cheesy

Abeg wey beta topic to keep me awake? Were are my straight married boyfriends please? No anus phockers allowed beyond this point. . . THANK YOU! kiss

2 HOURS TO GO! cool

Next pleassssssse. wink Ova and out! Who dey fear una. Useless things!

DO YOUR PHOCKING WORST I SAY. . . .MWAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2011
^^^

Your profile pic must have been taken after having one heck of organisimo like no other?

Was that taken after the all night rendezvous with Big Balo in London?

Who ever pounded you that night, did a very good job.

I promise to do better, just give me a try.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Kadimm: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2011
Hey Blazay, let me help you out. wink These guys are mostly in London. I have checked them out.

Anonymous mask unrevealed. You would have to pay me to give you the dirt on them. We are talking big bucks sweetie.

[size=20pt]
Ugonna Amenechi wink
Agherese Alonge wink
Olu Domingo wink
ABIMBOLA BALOGUN wink
FOLUKE BALOGUN wink
OLADAPO MAJEKODUNMMI wink
KADIMMA OLIKO wink
ULOMA IGBEGBULAM wink
PHILLIP ADEKUNLE wink
KAYODE TEJUOSHO wink
Ihenji. . .  wink[/size]

Give me a holla. wink I mean the real dirt. kiss

Guess whose daddy bought her a husband because of her ugliness? wink
Guess who was caught with drugs in a foreign country in the 80s? wink
Guess whose daddy molested her as a child?

Many more. Stay tuned.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2011
Kadimm:

Hey Blazay, let me help you out. wink These guys are mostly in London. I have checked them out.

Anonymous mask unrevealed. You would have to pay me to give you the dirt on them. We are talking big bucks sweetie.

[size=20pt]
Ugonna Amenechi wink
Agherese Alonge wink
Olu Domingo wink
ABIMBOLA BALOGUN wink
FOLUKE BALOGUN wink
OLADAPO MAJEKODUNMMI wink
KADIMMA OLIKO wink
ULOMA IGBEGBULAM wink
PHILLIP ADEKUNLE wink
KAYODE TEJUOSHO wink

Ihenji. . .  wink[/size]

Give me a holla. wink I mean the real dirt. kiss

Guess whose daddy bought her a husband because of her ugliness? wink
Guess who was caught with drugs in a foreign country in the 80s? wink
Guess whose daddy molested her as a child?

Many more. Stay tuned.

Nooooooooooooo shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyte!!!
This is getting interesting by the day.
OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Moe pweeeeeeeeeze!!!

This h-internet na waya oooooooooooh!

SSSSSSSSSSShineke!!! grin
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
This is getting interesting!

I bet ya Blazay!

I love you and this thread!

Lets finish it right here!
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
Na wah!

. . . . and I thought NL was just an online discussion site. undecided undecided
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2011
zstranger:

This is getting interesting!

I bet ya Blazay!

I love you and this thread!

Lets finish it right here!

Did I start anything? cheesy
Please, which one of them in that list are you oooooh?
Is it the OBA TEJU that assassinated his own mother for rituals in Lagos? shocked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisoye_Tejuoso

WHO KILLED GRANNY BISOYE OOOOOOOOOOH!!! RITUALISTS!!! YOU KILL GRANDMOTHERS TOO? shocked

Bisoye TejuosoFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Bisoye Tejuoso
Born 1916
Abeokuta
Occupation Businesswoman
Spouse Mr J.S. Tejuoso
Children Oba Dapo Tejuoso[ Karunwi 111]
Parents Chief Karunwi
Bisoye Tejuoso was a prominent Nigerian businesswoman from Abeokuta. She was born into the family of an Egba farmer who was also a chief in Abeokuta. At 18 years old, she married Mr Tejusoso, and later accompanied him to Zaria, where he was working. At Zaria, Bisoye thrived in trading foodstuff with southern Nigerians; she used the railway to transport goods from Zaria to Lagos. In the early 1950s, she became an agent for the United African Company, and in later years, added Vono industries to her list of suppliers. She became very successful during this period and acquired real estate in various parts of the country.

In 1970, after disagreeing with her partners in a foam and carpet manufacturing venture, she decided to build her own factory. She got a loan from the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank and established, Teju Industries, a firm specialized in foam manufacturing. Over the years, she ventured out to other businesses. She is remembered as a pioneering woman who attained the summit of financial independence and success.

[size=20pt]She was murdered in 1996 at age 80 amid controversy over the obaship of Egbaland. To date, her murder has not been solved by Nigerian authorities.[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pleaaaaaase Kadddimmm. . . .call me and give me more gist oooh!

This is sweeeeeeeeeeeet! These Yoruba peeps are something else I swia!

Please, who is the one that had  one of her 'Makinde' uncles molest his little niece oooooh? Are you "UGO"? cheesy

Abi na 5 or 10 minutes from Yaba Left or Right? wink

Abi the 'drug' dealing king pin. . . 'OLU' wink

Kaddddddddim!!! More gist please!  Thank God o! Who ever this LOLA person is should be thanking me. wink See criminals on NL? cheesy

Anyhoo. . . Not surprised. Many are "PLATIMUNNKEYS"

[size=20pt]Nneka Anyanwu[/size] come oooooooooooooooooooh!!! Some people need 'Inspiring'! grin

Lemme go and get more gist. That face book list will come in handy. . . .!!!

This is fun! These Okoro-Ngatic salient assassins for stale cyber hot dogs are beginining to 'unravel'. . .

MORE PLEASE. . . .I SAY!!! grin

Kadddddddddddddim. . . nack us tori biko!

What of that one with 'Inbreeding' in her family. . . please fill me in!  cheesy
OSISI JIGGLY-PGGLY. . .YOU DON WAKE? WHICH ONE ARE YOU OOOOOOOOH, ? TEGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by ifyalways(f): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
Ebelebe Igba.

Igba kiridim kidim.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Odunnu: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2011
Oburo obele ife
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2011
Wey 'Bashorun' Tejuosho. . . ganny "basher" of Abeokuta? wink
Dem cut the woman into 200 pieces ooooh ssshinekee TAKE DO OBA OF YORUBA LAND!!!
Yoruba ritualists! Chei! cry

Kaddimm. . . you sure Blazay is not "Ugly UGO" from the UK. . . or "Olu" the drug-pusher from UNIBEN with that his galfriend wey ANUS don tia since secondary school aka "ALONGE THE ROAD"? wink No wonder she always dey waka like 'Kpekpeye"! cheesy

Say no to ANUS PHOCKING! cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^

So you've never been phocked in the Anus like Odunnu?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2011
zstranger:

^^

So you've never been phocked in the Anus like Odunnu?

YOU THINK EVERYONE IS AN IGBO-SMOKER IN OLD AGE LIKE YOU?
ONLY WOMEN WITHOUT HUSBANDS PHOCK WITH THEIR ANUSES. . .YOU Arrow!
IF YOU HAVE A MAN AT HOME WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE A POOOHSIE GOOOOOOOOD. . . WHY SHOULD A WOMAN USE HER SHYTE BUCKET? shocked
PLEASE. . . THAT IS AN 'IGBO' WOMAN'S PASSION. . . NOT AN EDO WOMAN'S. THANK YOU SIR!

God forbid! U Hia say I be 'Born-Again' Christian Ogboni-Okija' Christian Ritualist?
Abi na 'okoro-Yoruba' anus phockers of the cyber airways? cheesy
Go and bring out all those you London hoes!
Kaddimmmmm is waiting to dish the dirt on them. . .

Please h-ask ya Hosisi and Holy pagan aka of NVS the IGBO KWENU drag queens of the cyber airways.
My nyansh is for shitting only. . . no "JAMB"!
Very much an anal virgin sir! Even your Mr "Bimbo" could not 'Balogun' my arzzzzzzzzzzze!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa!!!

Please gist me about the one up there whose daddy bought her a husband because she wuzzzz soooooooooooooooo UGLY, with her face like that of a hunting dog. I hear her momma was a 'Saro' LovePeddler too? wink

So you are 'bashorun teju' huh? wink

When you marry 'Bimpe' you'll live together. . . live gether nice. . . you are one! grin

It has been fun y'awl. . .some of us have jobs. . . Not pepper soup sellers hawking anuses on the cyber airways!

Elo ni anus oooooooooooooooooh!!!! Chineke!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry

*Laughing maself to tears*. . . .Who izzzzzzzzz anonymous again I h-ask? cheesy

Abeg my man is 'carreyin' me to work after cooking me some fantastic egusi soup today.

Who get market. . . wear ya chamberlain uniform and hit da road!

Ho-ha! cool

HOSISI WE DEY WAIT YOUR EGWU JIGIDA VIDEO OOOOH. . . .LERRRUS SEE YOU DOING THE 'A-LOCO-MOTION'. . . WITH YA OKIJA NYANSH! YOU FAN-CLUB WAN SEE AM OOOOOOOOOH! ABEG TELL YOU LONDON MALE HOES TO RE-MAKE PLEASE. LIKE ANYONE BELIEVED YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO OPERATE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT?

MADAM LOST IN TRANSLATON SEMI-ILLITERATE FIRST CLASS FROM OKIJA JUNGLE!

TWA! cry
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Obiagu1(m): 2:06am On Jun 05, 2011
Kids sad
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 2:07am On Jun 05, 2011
[size=20pt]GERI-KIDS![/size] cry
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 2:44am On Jun 05, 2011
^^^^

ROFLMAO

You are the best Blazay.

You always make my day. May God never kill you for me.

I am still interested in ramming you from behind though.

Hey Blaazay quick question, White man Vs Edo man, who do you prefer?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 3:23am On Jun 05, 2011
zstranger:

^^^^

ROFLMAO

You are the best Blazay.

You always make my day. May God never kill you for me.

I am still interested in ramming you from behind though.

Hey Blaazay quick question, White man Vs Edo man, who do you prefer?

Edo man of course! Wharra question! grin

Kill me ke? If you like send exterminators with e badu belle and e jelosi  for cyber peh-nis from all Nigerian websites. . . you cannot kill moi. cool

Some of us are too well cooked! cheesy

No shakin'. . . No bendin'! wink

For the last time. . . NO ANUS PHOCKING! grin I DUNNLIKE TO PLAY WITH 'POOP'! HEAD TO ABIA STATE FOR THAT! kiss
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 05, 2011
And how did Aloy.Emeka know so much info?

I don dey suspect that girl sha. Someone  once said she was Osis or worked with ohsis on NVS, possting crap about Yoruba up and down. No wonder she was supporting PlatinumK after PlatinumK stole $14k from a NLer cheesy

Plz can someone tell us how the court case is going? cheesy

Na wa o!! This is a cult o! Useless people  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Words From The Izon(ijaw) Language In Nigeria / Do Anambra Men Marry Women From Other States? / Gimi Fulbe (fulani Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.