Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire (1620 Views)

No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire by tuna4servi(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Most often people use Holy spirit in casting out demons which I think it shouldn't be. So my question Is , what's the difference between Holy spirit and Holy Ghost fire ?
Re: Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire by Sundaygeorge: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2018
holy sprite。。。 are mostly angels of GOD 。。。。
the word holy ghost is wrong, is like saying holy devil。。。ghost are the angel of devil。
Re: Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire by orisa37: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2018
The ways of the wicked shall perish. The Lord doesn't do this again by Flood. The Lord expresses His Fury now a days with sulphuric matter which is Fire. The Lord is Spirit, modern Ghost.
Re: Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2023
tuna4servi:
Most often people use Holy spirit in casting out demons which I think it shouldn't be. So my question Is , what's the difference between Holy spirit and Holy Ghost fire ?
Jesus Christ never said you use the Holy Spirit to cast out demons. Those who make such claims are themselves devoid of Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit. Also, there is no "Holy Ghost fire". undecided
Re: Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire by MightySparrow: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2023
tuna4servi:

Nonsense. Jesus said we will be baptized with fire. The fire burns in believer.

Jesus cast out with His word.

I think this fire and fayaayaya nonsense is Nigeria and African make, a regional truth.

2 Corinthians 11:3
[3]But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

People confuse noise for power. Gymnastics for anointing.
Re: Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire by delkuf(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2023
The holy spirit is the third being of the trinity. He is God. There is nothing like holy ghost fire. Is just this gimmick that those fake pastor use

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman's Prophesy About Kanu Come To Pass? Was Kanu Disgraced / 16 Warning Signs You're Dealing With An Evil Person / The Morning Star: Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.