Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) (1420 Views)

Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / 12 Creative Ways To Drink Garri (cassava Flakes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Nobody should come here and start forming porshe O.

Re: When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Lemme go buy sugar... ...
Re: When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2018
CYBERWEAVER:
Lemme go buy sugar... ...
You never answer the question.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by Gentle034(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Yesterday.
Re: When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by DannyJ19(m): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2018
Trash...never drank garri before sha.
Re: When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by correctguy101(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Soaked garri and beans... Chai, I miss my cousin sha....

We grew up on this combo and after he left our house, I continued for he taught me to cook almost all I can cook today especially that beans, mixing it with weed, tomatoes and ugwu leaves, sometimes there's corn mixed with the beans.

After prepping the beans, you now soak garri without groundnuts or milk (yellow garri o) that food is heavenly abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by anibirelawal(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2018
Yesterday Afternoon.
Re: When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by ckmayoca: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2018
anibirelawal:
Yesterday Afternoon.
weather hot die so u actually need am.
Re: When Last Did You Drink Garri??? (Graphic Picture) by anibirelawal(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2018
ckmayoca:

weather hot die so u actually need am.
Exactly! with cold icy water and fried fish. grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Local Food You Can't Resist No Matter How Rich You Become? / Catering School / Ofada Rice Exravaganza For Just #1,800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.