Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (43801 Views)

Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2018
As shared by Prince Terry K

According to Mrs Promise Harris uyanwanne .Mrs Rita Anie Idowu hail from igbe Ogume in Ndokwa west local government. Mrs Rita Anie Idowu gave birth 2weeks ago and 6days ago, she went to her kitchen to off cooking gas immediately she turned it off, the gas explored on her and burn her body and they have been battling with her treatment, due to lack of money no means to take her to Oghara teaching hospital where they refer them early, but she is currently at mudiaga faith clinic jakpa road receiving treatment and they are asking the general public for financial support to enable them continue her treatments.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-mother-and-her-2-week-old-baby.html

2 Shares

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2018

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jeez

What a terrible accident. May nairalanders not meet with such unfortunate incidence.

54 Likes

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Dennis192: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
God have Mercy. Unfortunate things happening in this Country. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
What could have triggered the explosion since she supposedly went to turn it off?

Please check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by momodub: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
So sad
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yikes!
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sorry dear... It's well

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jesus is lord
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mother`s Love

She must have really put-in a great effort to keep that baby intact.

5 Likes

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Adegokenath(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
pls i urge all members of nairaland to contribute at least #500 for her treatment.if u agree click like dont agree click share

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by babalonshee(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
God's healing hand will fall on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
sad
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by ZombieBuster: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Buhari sent his son to German hospital with tax payers money.......

He can equally send this woman there since he can't fix our health care system and certainly don't trust it with his son's life

But buhari will do no such thing
Buhari is a certified terrorist

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Life is sometimes not fair.

If you’re an importer, please be honest in products that you import.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by peacettw: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Baby looks OK to me.

Bloggers! Doing anything to add colour to a story.

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
cynhamscakes:
What could have triggered the explosion since she supposedly went to turn it off?

Please check my signature.

My guess is that it’s caused by a defective valve.

2 Likes

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Aeyaah!! Quick recovery "ma'am"

pipu shu just b careful hw they use all diz home appliances, gadgets, etc. They could b very dangerous.

"God safe ur children."
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by crismark(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
*crying*
i wish i could help

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Adegokenath:
pls i urge all members of nairaland to contribute at least #500 for her treatment.if u agree click like dont agree click share
what has like and share got to do with contribution..... e no be food oooo

3 Likes

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by achiever12: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Buhari sent his son to German hospital with tax payers money.......

He can equally send this woman there since he can't fix our health care system and certainly don't trust it with his son's life

But buhari will do no such thing
Buhari is a certified terrorist

Buhari's son never left Nigeria for treatment
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by ijgift: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chai its a pity, quick recovery in Jesus name Amen
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
divinehand2003:
Jeez

What a terrible accident. May nairalanders not meet with such unfortunate incidence.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by lordsharks(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
So bad, hardluck
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by daveP(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
If you like life, don't back no baby when cooking with gas..... This killed my grandaunt and I've always had this fear for gas which was about getting quenched until this bad news again. Learnt it's importation of expired cylinders that cause this.

Visited my friend and she wanted to cook. I saw a funny looking cylinder that has rusted and was having gauge issues. Had to tell her to just abandon it for the love of God. It's a stupid way to die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by staggerman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gas explosion occurs when a vapor cloud is formed from leakage, making gas concentration reach its lower explosive limit (LEL) and meets an ignition source.

Gas explosion also occurs when pressure increases rapidly in a container without relief... Pressure may increase due to over pressure from over filling, or from high temperatures causing lpg or lng to be converted from its liquid form to gaseous form, thus increasing over 250m times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by ZombieBuster: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
achiever12:

Buhari's son never left Nigeria for treatment

Hahaha grin grin
So where is he?

Infact Buhari himself never left

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
We need some safety rules for using gas cylinders. Someone please help us out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by Onyenna(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chooii
Re: Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) by SamoaJoe: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
I pray God heals her. If every Nairalander can transfer from 500 naira to 3000, it will go a long way. I will help too.

Don't say you are a student and 500 is too small. 500 from 50 people is 25,000.

1000 from 100 people is 100,000.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.