Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Great Flood And The Aqua Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Flood And The Aqua Life (353 Views)

Spiritual Implication Of The Nigerian Flood And Connection To Suleman / The Story Of Noah And The Great Flood Doesn't Make Sense / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Flood And The Aqua Life by Princecanada: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2018
Hello pals,
I hope you guys are having a great day.
Out of curiosity I want to ask this question. What happened to the fish and other Aqua creatures during the great flood? I was reading the book of Genesis in the bible, more particularly about the great flood. Noah was instructed to take a pair of every animal into the ark of which he did, but I can't bring myself to imagine and believe he did same for the big fish and other gigantic Aqua creatures since there is no ocean or river or sea in the ark.
The bible said, during the flood, every living creature died. We still have so many Aqua creatures today. Were they not among the living creatures that died or were they preserved in the ark? If they were in the ark, how did they survive outside the water body?
Re: The Great Flood And The Aqua Life by tstx(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2018
My dear there are so many far fetched stories in the Bible.. anytime u come across one just jump am pass... Asking questions wont get u meaningful answers.
Re: The Great Flood And The Aqua Life by Princecanada: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2018
tstx:
My dear there are so many far fetched stories in the Bible.. anytime u come across one just jump am pass... Asking questions wont get u meaningful answers.

The thing is that I am gradually beginning to lose interest studying the bible already. Most of the stories seem to have so many loose ends.

(1) (Reply)

Fallen Angels Have Marriage With Human Beings. / Any Pastor Who Anoints A Female’s Chest Not From God – Pastor Adeboye / The Snares Of Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.