Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West (29928 Views)

Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by MTKbudapest(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shayneward1:
We Yoruba muslims invite our fulani masters to our homelands

We are peaceful accomodadators.

That pix above is idol worshipping. Why worshipping your fellow man?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by YelloweWest: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
angryw
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by oodualover: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:

Worry about Yoruba while whatever is left of iboland is laid to waste.
Osu baboons don't think.
Leave them to be mastubating on top Yoruba matter while their men keep divorcing their ugly women because Fulani rape them

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

...you also control the prices of motor and spare parts for industrial machineries...price of cars and trucks, cosmetics, building materials, electronics, pharmacetuical product, clothes...industrial chemicals, etc, etc...? You realy need more education as you have no idea what destiny means, ogbeni.

This is why I know without doubt that many of you have no brains at all.
What is the true percentage of Osu contributions to the above mentioned sectors? What is the total value of these sectors to the Nigerian economy?
You need to give me the right answers to these before we know the extent of what you control. But we all know that is not the osu way.
Just throw out stupid statements like we control Abuja to Zaria. That is enough for osu.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Shayneward1: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
MTKbudapest:

That pix above is idol worshipping. Why worshipping your fellow man?

We Yoruba muslims worship our fulani brothers and the Sultan of Sokoto, he is like a god to us sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
oodualover:

Leave them to be mastubating on top Yoruba matter while their men keep divorcing their ugly women because Fulani rape them

Swear you don't mastubate on Kanu, Biafra, IPOB and Igbo matter...?

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by oodualover: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:

They sent one Osu chief out of his home, raped ibo women but you are more concerned about the safety and welfare of your Yoruba masters.
They are shameless. As I write, Fulanis are killing their people in the village while they keep crying about Yoruba matter
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Rolings: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:
Most Yoruba Muslims are saying these are fake incidences...

Nothing like yoruba Muslim.
These are all propaganda from Vanguard newspaper.
all these are isolated cases which does not condemn an entire tribe to be killers . Yes killer herdsmen are on the prowl and have been for years now what then is different? When the number of lives unfortunately lost the the crisis have been on the decline since 2015 .
What is different is the restructuring gang will do anything to blackmail others into accepting their own version of restructuring .
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by airlord2020: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
When I read the things southern people of Nigeria write and how they attack each other and the fact that you guys claim t be politically matured and educated, I marvel. Where is the use of all your sense? There is no hope at all.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by ikeyman00(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thread like this does not bother afonja

just attach Igbo and watch by the side the traffic

i always say yoruba need igbo more than ever even with the deluded oduduwa

16 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by GGirll: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh God of heaven please help d south west please forgive them of their allegiance with d north against others n please help other southerners to forgive them n join hands to wade off this impunity....touch d hearts of d tinubu to help his people irrespective of his religion in Jesus Name Amen

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Adebowale89(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
And tinubu is busy asslicking buhari anus just for his greedy selfish interest after acquiring private jets, houses, properties and investments, worth trillions of naira? What else does the stupid man want again?

He never for once talk about this herdsmen issues and I'm equally disappointed with many mo Ron here that still praise a man who's self interest matter most before his people

Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba land, a regrettable leader any region should avoid

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by KingGBsky(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:

Osu ibos are agonizing over herdsmen attacks in Yorubaland more than they agonized over the violent death of Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters. Not only that, the south east is not free from herdsmen attacks as well.
How does the mind of Osu baboons work?

Well I guess at it stands Fulani are the landlords in this Nigeria and the southwest and east are just their tenants.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Yankee101: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Let's take back our country! Enough is enough!!
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by MTKbudapest(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shayneward1:

We Yoruba muslims worship our fulani brothers and the Sultan of Sokoto, he is like a god to us sad
grin grin grin. You are a good worshippers. What more can I say... cool

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by oodualover: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

Swear you don't mastubate on Kanu, Biafra, IPOB and Igbo matter...?
Wetin concern me with Biafra and cownu? The fact here is that Fulani are killing your people in your land, and you crying about attacks in Yoruba land. Shame no una body. Be crying on top Yoruba matter while you ignore attacks going on in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Shayneward1: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Where are all the Afonja Internet warriors, they are nowhere to be seen.

Afonjas are cowards. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

How have you determined your own destiny? I hope you know the meaning of destiny?

You also control the prices of motor and spare parts for industrial machineries...price of cars and trucks, cosmetics, building materials, electronics, pharmacetuical product, clothes...industrial chemicals, etc, etc...?

Of course, you control your own destiny. Good luck.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:

This is why I know without doubt that many of you have no brains at all.
What is the true percentage of Osu contributions to the above mentioned sectors? What is the total value of these sectors to the Nigerian economy?
You need to give me the right answers to these before we know the extent of what you control. But we all know that is not the osu way.
Just throw out stupid statements like we control Abuja to Zaria. That is enough for osu.

I can't see why are drooling...splashing saliva everywhere...

Why not tell the percentage yourself...

The powerful people are those who want to leave and stay on their own, like Ghana, Botswana, Rwanda...not big for nothing country lead by clueless people and unity beggars. If you contribute more why not support referendum so those not contributing can leave...You parasite will soon start shouting Burutai and python dance...Parasites and cowards everywhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by AreaFada2: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Well, those from other regions should not worry about it. It is purely a friendly relationship between two regions that have been best allies since 1966.

The rest of us na to siddon-look. Before they rather focus on us and call us Ipob, tanoid or other derogatory tags instead of focusing on the havoc of herdsmen-terrorists. cheesy grin

I guess the death of one million of their people and destruction of billions worth of farm goods/infrastructure is worth it. As long as GEJ/minority is not in power if he cannot take instructions from "those who believe they own Nigeria".

I hope OBJ publicly tearing his PDP card to spite Jonathan was worth it too. Funny that he's now writing letters again. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by airlord2020: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
What Nigerian tribes are Osu and afonja I keep seeing it on this site.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by ikeyman00(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2018

all these are isolated cases which does not condemn an entire tribe to be killers . Yes killer herdsmen are on the prowl and have been for years now what then is different? When the number of lives unfortunately lost the the crisis have been on the decline since 2015 .
What is different is the restructuring gang will do anything to blackmail others into accepting their own version of restructuring .

stack that rubbish; Your master once said these herdsmen are foreigners and you keep quite; imagine foreigners attacking a country the fg ? do nothing

The way afonja reason eh jesus; Herdsmen having be killing people until they start to kill yoruba too, they are now talking about Southern Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Adebowale89(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
ikeyman00:

Thread like this does not bother afonja

just attach Igbo and watch by the side the traffic

i always say yoruba need igbo more than ever even with the deluded oduduwa

You people should shut up already, solution to this herdsmen go beyond online debate. Must use a situation to mock others, why are y'all filled with unanimous hatred? What amaze me is that you've minority of Muslim among you but yet you still dey disgrace other Christians with hatred and mocking post

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rolings:

Zamfara governor who said they have not had it so bad...is also doing propaganda? You see, it is most foolish to continue hding your hide in the sand...

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Adebowale89(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
ikeyman00:

stack that rubbish; Your master once said these herdsmen are foreigners and you keep quite; imagine foreigners attacking a country the fg ? do nothing

The way afonja reason eh jesus; Herdsmen having be killing people until they start to kill yoruba too, they are now talking about Southern Nigeria.

When they extend their attack to Enugu, what you people was only ranting even the few brave one among u was silent by your state governor. Make una try get shame now

If people dey talk of herdsmen, na south south I won hear their talk not Igbo online chestbeaters

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by hoyinmide(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
sigh
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
oodualover:

Wetin concern me with Biafra and cownu? The fact here is that Fulani are killing your people in your land, and you crying about attacks in Yoruba land. Shame no una body. Be crying on top Yoruba matter while you ignore attacks going on in Enugu

The last major attack was in Nimbo/Nsukka...in 2016. There was outrage worldwide like never before. There was more than 16,000 comments in Vanguard and thousands of comments in other social media outlets...Several northern leaders visited the SE to beg the leaders. The same cannot be said on attacked in SW. So where are they killing people in the SE on a daily basis like they do in the SW at the moment?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by VirginFinder: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
They thought they are bringing someone to punish the country, see who is losing now.

Dont be a loooonatic!

This predates Buhari.

Nevertheless, I believe the herdsmen also get punished but that must not be published for obvious reasons. cool

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by oodualover: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
GGirll:
Oh God of heaven please help d south west please forgive them of their allegiance with d north against others n please help other southerners to forgive them n join hands to wade off this impunity....touch d hearts of d tinubu to help his people irrespective of his religion in Jesus Name Amen
Who da hell is this? What exactly is wrong with you ibos in the head? Who told you flattheads Yoruba regret voting Buhari? Why are you ibos this develish? It is only ibos that think Yorubas regret voting Buhari. It is only ibos that think want 'forgiveness' from other people because we did not vote for that ineffectual baboon call Jonathan. Let me put it into your flatthead that Fulani attacks did not start today. As I write, they are killing people in your land. Yoruba people don't feel sorry for not voting that animalistic Jonathan.
Face your land and leave Yoruba people alone

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Kingbusssy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:
Most Yoruba Muslims are saying these are fake incidences...

Got you bro
But what of Yoruba Christians

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Rolings: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

Zamfara governor who said they have not had it so bad...is also doing propaganda? You see, it is most foolish to continue hding your hide in the sand...

They have not had banditry so bad and not herdsmen attack. Criminal is a crime without tribal or religious coloration . If you have been hiding your head in the sand I advise you to start giving yourself good advise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Young Man Shot Dead By Armed Cultists In Cross River State. Graphic Photo / Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.