Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West (29938 Views)

Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:

If it is not about age what then is the rationale behind saying one person died before the other? Are you God?
Osu baboons have puny brains.

...but you have all the rationale from your brownroof afonjaland to claim that God killed Kanu for you..

abobaku vultures...need to have their mental state examined.

You need massive help...

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

...but you have all the rationale from your brownroof afonjaland to claim that God killed Kanu for you..

abobaku vultures...need to have their mental state examined.

You need massive help...

Ode, Nnamdi the hate monger was shot along with his dog. I won't disagree with you if you believe that God killed him.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by vaca1: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Yorubas have forgotten many of their children used to appease the north;

Bola Ige
MKO
Kudirat
Dele Giwa?
I am igbo but this dele giwa's death touched my soul
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by kernel504(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Wao u mentioned some of SW formidable leaders please mention just one leader from your region cuz for me I don't know any except Okoroawusa.

Hahahaha... America, Europe and advanced communities don't enslave themselves under any fuvking Supreme leader like slaves.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by OkutaNla: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2018

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by visionex: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
I am IBO I prefer Yorubas unite with their other southern brothers to face a common enemy than all these fight on nairaland
Well I learnt of the recent hand shake across d naija
This afternoon I saw obj worshiping in a Church in otuoke,alongside Jonathan and Dickson,hope these moves by yoruba elders who are begining to realise the need for such unity bear fruits, better late than never
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Manbryto(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
I get more confused when I read the comments here because it's not related to the post

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Kingspin(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:
Most Yoruba Muslims are saying these are fake incidences...
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by big3boy: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
EVERYBODY SHOULD BE READY TO TAKE-UP ARMS AND DEFEND THEMSELVES. NO LAW PREVENT SELF- DEFENSE.
WE MUST ALL COE TOGETHER AND PREACH AGAINST THIS BUHARI. WE THOUGHT HE'S A MUSLIM BROTHER BUT HE'D PROVEN HE'S A MYETI-SHAAYTAN MEMBER.
IF YOU ENTER A BUS, A CAB, RAILWAY OR EVEN AIRCRAFT, PLS USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE PEOPLE THAT DANGER LOOMS ON THEIR HEAD IF BUHARI IS RETURNED. WE ALL MUST PRAY AGAINST THIS AND BE READY TO DO WHATEVER IT COST TO STOP HIM FROM RETURNING.
LETS ALL BURY OUR DIFFERENCES AND UNITE AGAINST HIM
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by big3boy: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Kingspin:
NO! YOU LIED. ALL YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE AGAINST BUHARI NOW.
THE SULTAN IS THE HEAD OF THE FULANI AND NOT LEADER OF THE MUSLIMS.
WHO MADE HIM ONE. THE CALIPHATE?
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by blacknp(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Marcelo290:
Pathetic, but some claim we are using Propaganda against peace loving Fulani herdsmen...
All fake News go and build a house on half an acre of their land (The complainants) and see what they will do to you, some so called alleged herds men show up and all of a sudden the indigenes have no power and start running away from their ancestral land?What a joke.

Like Donald J Trump said all propaganda and fake news. Mind you The Constitution of 1999 as amended posits the State Governor as the Chief Security officer of their respective States so who are we blaming? The Northern elites like Sanusi, Dangote or Atiku for having large cattle stock or the Governors for not doing their work after collecting huge secret security votes every month for the security of their States?
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by blacknp(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
big3boy:
EVERYBODY SHOULD BE READY TO TAKE-UP ARMS AND DEFEND THEMSELVES. NO LAW PREVENT SELF- DEFENSE.
WE MUST ALL COE TOGETHER AND PREACH AGAINST THIS BUHARI. WE THOUGHT HE'S A MUSLIM BROTHER BUT HE'D PROVEN HE'S A MYETI-SHAAYTAN MEMBER.
IF YOU ENTER A BUS, A CAB, RAILWAY OR EVEN AIRCRAFT, PLS USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE PEOPLE THAT DANGER LOOMS ON THEIR HEAD IF BUHARI IS RETURNED. WE ALL MUST PRAY AGAINST THIS AND BE READY TO DO WHATEVER IT COST TO STOP HIM FROM RETURNING.
LETS ALL BURY OUR DIFFERENCES AND UNITE AGAINST HIM
Stop President Buhari to bring in who? another Hausa Fulani Brother from Pdp? Get out of here you confused Miscreant. Be at rest and get with the Program,General Buhari is in power to at least 2023,if he does what I believe he's capable of, we can think of amending the constitution to give him a 3rd term like Paul Kengame did in Rwanda. Sai Baba ride on, the scripture says a Good Man is never honoured in his own country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by blacknp(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
big3boy:

NO! YOU LIED. ALL YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE AGAINST BUHARI NOW.
THE SULTAN IS THE HEAD OF THE FULANI AND NOT LEADER OF THE MUSLIMS.
WHO MADE HIM ONE. THE CALIPHATE?
The Sultan is not head of the Afonja Muslims you claim?so why do you Afonja Muslims wait for his proclamation before you begin your fast and wait for his proclamation before it ends?Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by shallysgirl: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:

Retarded Osu dispensable. I did not have any interest in him beyond his desire to kill Yoruba people.
And God in his infinite mercies made sure he died first.
whatever,i hope you will live forever.
Nnamdi Kanu died for a course, and my dear, that is what we call a man. Dimkpa, Odogwu nwoke.
We love him. The battle is on. Aluta continua, Biafra on my mind.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by blacknp(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

I respect your courage to come out...Most of your brothers are still in hiding...monitoring the thread..."Where is Nnamdi Kanu". What message do you have for those little cowards?

Remember Abiola, Bola Ige, Kudirat have also died and gone...Always remember thattongue
Ipob will never learn,Empty Barrels make the loudest noise real bad Boyz move in silence. Jonathan is resting in yenegoa you can go and join him and mama pat in an early retirement resort. Heard mama patience wants to settle out of court with efcc?Aunty patience please I need 5 thousand dollars for shopping my girlfriend wants the new Gucci wrapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by blacknp(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
shallysgirl:
whatever,i hope you will live forever.
Nnamdi Kanu died for a course, and my dear, that is what we call a man. Dimkpa, Odogwu nwoke.
We love him. The battle is on. Aluta continua, Biafra on my mind.
Just like Crack cocaine on the brain the mind is a terrible thing to waste. It ain't to hard to tell social misfits & failures in Nigeria,Please stop that illusive pipe dream called biafra and get with reality,the train has left the station.

Mind you that coward is not dead he is been held by The DSS like a parrot in a cage somewhere in Northern Nigeria,when the cats away the mouse will come out to play. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by holajeedayy: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2018
Guestlander:

Osu ibos are agonizing over herdsmen attacks in Yorubaland more than they agonized over the violent death of Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters. Not only that, the south east is not free from herdsmen attacks as well.
How does the mind of Osu baboons work?
shut up mumu, u b fulani man how can sombody move frm south and b disturbing in north

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by holajeedayy: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=blacknp post=65181204]Just like Crack cocaine on the brain the mind is a terrible thing to waste. It ain't to hard to tell social misfits & failures in Nigeria,Please stop that illusive pipe dream called biafra and get with reality,the train has left the station.

Mind you that coward is not dead he is been held by The DSS like a parrot in a cage somewhere in Northern Nigeria,when the cats away the mouse will come out to play. grin[/quotmy
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by shugamummy: 2:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Guestlander:

3 million ibos dead! That is more than the population of some countries and you are here bitching about Yoruba.

Today,igbos are the only tribe that have a tangible representation in any country of the world. Check around you now,you must see and igbo person even becoming a landlord in your own village. Name one single Yoruba landlord you know in Afikpo.....but name a village in Nigeria and ask around,an igbo man is a landlord there. Keep licking ewedu while you enjoy sai MuMu hari killing your people. Btw why have they not attacked and killed and maimed in SE as they do in ur towns.....cos they know they can retaliate brutally when pushed to the wall....not like you and ur people
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by shugamummy: 2:13am On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=holajeedayy post=65184299][/quote]

If your claim here is correct,can u answer me who shld be hiding him from appearing to court. DSS holding him or Biafra ppl waiting for 2019
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 4:03am On Feb 19, 2018
shugamummy:

Today,igbos are the only tribe that have a tangible representation in any country of the world. Check around you now,you must see and igbo person even becoming a landlord in your own village. Name one single Yoruba landlord you know in Afikpo.....but name a village in Nigeria and ask around,an igbo man is a landlord there. Keep licking ewedu while you enjoy sai MuMu hari killing your people. Btw why have they not attacked and killed and maimed in SE as they do in ur towns.....cos they know they can retaliate brutally when pushed to the wall....not like you and ur people

The same stale, worn-out hogwash. I don't doubt some eventually became landlords, but before then many were tenants in my parents houses, so I should know. God knows we treated them well and with dignity but I can only wonder if they had the same hatred many of you harbour against Yoruba.
As for herdsmen not attacking ibo villages continue to bury your head in the sand.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by bionixs: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Guestlander:

Dead and you cravenly bitch about Yoruba though you know you can't do anything to us.
do you have any choice? you have been made a Yoruba and will stay that way goofing
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by shugamummy: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Read your history to find out why you find an Igbo man being a tenant for 2yrs and later own the house for eternity in your own village. Could you please cite your kinsman landlord in our homeland? NO I AM SCRATCHING MY HEAD TO FIND ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guestlander:

The same stale, worn-out hogwash. I don't doubt some eventually became landlords, but before then many were tenants in my parents houses, so I should know. God knows we treated them well and with dignity but I can only wonder if they had the same hatred many of you harbour against Yoruba.
As for herdsmen not attacking ibo villages continue to bury your head in the sand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / Export Of Yam Tubers Carries Life Sentence In Nigeria / Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.