Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tosin Martins States Cause Of His Disappearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Martins States Cause Of His Disappearance (410 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Martins States Cause Of His Disappearance by 9Ebisco: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerian inspirational singer Tosin Martins who was so popular after releasing his famous hit song olomi in 2006 has revealed why he forego singing.

His song ‘Olomi’ was a song that aired every wedding occasion in the country, but as the ovation was loud and many were expecting something new and banging the singer disappeared.

Speaking about that the singer said;

“I went quiet after releasing ‘Olomi’ because other music evolved and it just stopped being about that kind of sound. There is a Naija pop sound that is dominant and radio gives them a priority. I am not that kind of artiste. I can collaborate with them and bring that kind of sound into my genre but the reality is that it is not my kind of sound. You have to be true to yourself. It is that whole process of being true to yourself and remain relevant that caused my silence in the industry.”

Tosin Martins who is widely known for producing gospel music said that he is not a gospel singer rather he is an inspirational singer.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/tosin-martins-states-cause-of-his.html

(1) (Reply)

Lisar Kanu Has A Strongly Worded Message For Biafrans / Olamde - Science Student FUNNIEST REACTION BY Shatta Wale Fan / Epic Moments From Behind The Scenes Of Omotola Ogunbanwo New Movie “wahala”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.