Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k (859 Views)

What Job Can Replace This Two? (Pics) / Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Food Brand With As Little As 100K / Please Which Business Can One Start With As Little As #5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2018
clive2u:
start renting camera nd use when u get them job, start saving hard from there. in Nigeria it's hard to trust even though I feel you ain't lying. God will bless your hustle
I made a post of bankruptcy and asked for help here In nairaland, but didn't get one. I got the best help from the guy up there. Wanna say a big tanks to clive2u.
So I disassembled my lens after lots of depression. I even took drugs to end my life. Only God saved me.......
I was able to fix my camera myself , and got into business and was able to sustain myself for a while. But now I don't wanna face photography alone, I want to know of a job I can start wit as low as 50k that can make me money, even if it's as low as 1k daily, don't wanna be broke ever again plz. Help me nairalanders.....
Ps: I'm a 19yrs old nairalander who is trying to watch out for myself, and put food on my table with no one to assist me....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by NelsonNeo(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2018
SIM card / Recharge card biz
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2018
NelsonNeo:
SIM card / Recharge card biz
Tankx, but how profitable is it
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by maximus2: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
hello i went through your posts and topics on your profile....sorry for what happened it must have really been a tough time for you.
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by maximus2: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
First lets set you up with something to earn without risk...all that is needed is your phone and data.....no investments involved...

just download telegram on your PC or mobile phone and search for the channel cryptopolis or use this invite link https:///cryptopoliss.

I am not a financial advisor but doing this and following the channel guarantees risk free 3 to 4 figures in $$$ in the coming months...no risk and no need to pay anybody anything.
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by maximus2: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Then for your capital...you would only need #10,000 to start up a very profitable business model......again a PC or laptop and data is needed..
I am not the one to train you on this.......there is even someone that posted this course free last week but the problem was even if you get it free.......there is no support and you will definitely make a lot of mistakes before you get it right which might take some time..

but purchasing it...gives you access to the course instructor, you have a 30 money back guarantee and you will be added to a group of 250+ people already succeeding with the course.......there are a lot testimonies on the sales page............IF YOU THINK ITS A SCAM YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY A DIME.....Just my 2cents....

here is the link to the page... http://gold2wealth.info/video-upload-5/

on the page you will see the name of the instructor please do your background check on facebook first...there are a lot proofs there to convince you to give it a trial.

warmest regards..
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by clive2u(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
I'm no business expert but you could go into buying n selling of things needed most in your area or field of work. but be carefully so u don't fall into wrong hands
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
maximus2:
Then for your capital...you would only need #10,000 to start up a very profitable business model......again a PC or laptop and data is needed..
I am not the one to train you on this.......there is even someone that posted this course free last week but the problem was even if you get it free.......there is no support and you will definitely make a lot of mistakes before you get it right which might take some time..

but purchasing it...gives you access to the course instructor, you have a 30 money back guarantee and you will be added to a group of 250+ people already succeeding with the course.......there are a lot testimonies on the sales page............IF YOU THINK ITS A SCAM YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY A DIME.....Just my 2cents....

here is the link to the page... http://gold2wealth.info/video-upload-5/

on the page you will see the name of the instructor please do your background check on facebook first...there are a lot proofs there to convince you to give it a trial.

warmest regards..

But plz can u tell me what it's all about, how does investment goes. Plus can I get withdrawal on daily or weekly basis. I don't wanna b ever broke Agn. The last time was horrible. Almost killed self
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by maximus2: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE PREVIOUS POST.......IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW....AND YOU DON'T HAVE A MEANS OF CONTACT?...
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by maximus2: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
MY FIRST POST CONCERNING THE TELEGRAM CHANNELS WILL LAND YOU IN MILLIONS IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE AND IT IS TOTALLY FREE JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE...THANKS
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
maximus2:
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE PREVIOUS POST.......IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW....AND YOU DON'T HAVE A MEANS OF CONTACT?...
Whatsapp
Re: What Job Can I Start With As Little As 50k by Chigorkizz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
maximus2:
First lets set you up with something to earn without risk...all that is needed is your phone and data.....no investments involved...

just download telegram on your PC or mobile phone and search for the channel cryptopolis or use this invite link https:///cryptopoliss.

I am not a financial advisor but doing this and following the channel guarantees risk free 3 to 4 figures in $$$ in the coming months...no risk and no need to pay anybody anything.
Bro the Telegram link is not working.

(1) (Reply)

Lead Me To Good Carton Warehouse in Lagos / Etiquette With Janet / I Am Very Broke And I Need A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.