Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today (720 Views)

I'm In Need Of Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor / Gurus Please Help! Mini Importation Business Mentorship Is Highly Needed / Business Mentorship: Which Business Can I Start With N10000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2018
A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

This business is for these categories of people:
Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business.
If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.
If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our class and let’s work it out together.

You can check my free tutorial here on Nairaland using the Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4322918/how-start-profitable-importation-business

I explained the basic fundamental of importation business in the tutorial. Even with that simple knowledge you can kick start your import business in the next 72hours and I also mention a mentorship program there as well. A lot of people registered for the program and they are doing very good now.
I still want to help 20 people more to kick start their import business and make 2018 their best year ever. We started the training last month-January and we are almost through. This new set of 20 persons may likely be the last batch for year.

Don’t be left out.

You can join us now for almost FREE
Here is a tip of what you will benefit if you join us;
Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Your ideal products to import
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to market your products using Facebook
==>Delivery to end consumer
==>Selling on ecommerce platform
==>Selling outside Lagos...the way out
==>How to scale up your business
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.
==>Niche domination strategies
==>Plus my unannounced bonus.
You will get access to the training materials and videos.

You will get access for almost FREE.

Join our next Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship program class on March 10,2018.
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or online success105@gmail dot com.

See You There!

To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “I want to join Import Mentorship” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group if you meet up with our requirements.

Re: Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2018
You can still register for the Mentorship program
Re: Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Join our next Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship program class on March 6,2018.
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or online success105@gmail dot com.

See You There!
Re: Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
A lot has been said concerning mini importation business in Nigeria, but it’s a pity that many people are not doing it right. This is a business that can put food on your table especially if you are unemployed. There are so many online businesses you can venture into but mini importation stand out and you can scale it up to any level you wish.

Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business
If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our Mentorship class and let’s work it out together.

I explained the basic fundamental of importation business in the tutorial. Even with that simple information you can kick start your import business in the next 72hours and I also introduced a mentorship program as well. A lot of people registered for the program and they are doing very good now.
I still want to help 20 more people to kick start their import business and make 2018 their best year ever. We started the first Batch on January and we are through. This new set of 20 persons may likely be the last batch for year.

Don’t be left out.
Only 20 people will get free access to our Mentorship class.

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>You will get access to over 20 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Chatbot Marketing Mastery

==>Complete 30 Days of Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

==>Plus lot of mouthwatering BONUSES.

This Premium Training/Mentorship Program Is Not For Everybody, Only For 20 Smart Nigerians
This training worth more than N50,000 Plus all its bonuses,
Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community; grab this opportunity now with both hands.

Training start on Saturday March 10, 2018

To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import Class 2018” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after registration.

See You There!
Re: Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2018

To be part of this 20 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import Class 2018” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after registration.

See You There!
Re: Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
keep the registration coming
Re: Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2018

Join us now for almost FREE

See You There!
Re: Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
How To Start A Profitable Importation Business In Nigeria Plus Free Mentorship by lexyinfo: 10:21am On Mar 05

Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business

If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our Mentorship class and let’s work it out together.

I explained the basic fundamental of importation business in the tutorial. Even with that simple information you can kick start your import business in the next 72hours and I also introduced a mentorship program as well. A lot of people registered for the program and they are doing very good now.
I still want to help 20 more people to kick start their import business and make 2018 their best year ever. We started the first Batch on January and we are through. This new set of 20 persons may likely be the last batch for year.

Don’t be left out.

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!
==>How to edit your explainer video in less than 5 mins without the need of a video editor plus software I used. You will get free access to this software.

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.

==>You will get access to over 20 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Complete 30 Days of Mentorship and You will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class

This Premium Training/Mentorship Program Is Not For Everybody, Only For 20 Smart Nigerians
This training worth more than N50,000 Plus all its bonuses,
Due to popular demand of this training, you can now get access to it for almost FREE
Anyway this is my own way of given back to the community; grab this opportunity now with both hands.

See You There!
Re: Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today by lexyinfo(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2018

>>>Aѕ а student, Yоu wіll bе аblе tо find аn alternative wау tо finance уоur education wіthоut depending fully оn уоur parents оr guidance
>>>Aѕ а full time house wife, уоu саn assist уоur husband financially bу selling imported items/goods іn уоur neigbourhood
>>>Aѕ а single mum, уоu саn tаkе care оf уоur kids frоm thе profit уоu mаkе frоm уоur importation business
>>>If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе а job аnd уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а means оf creating аn extra income fоr yourself, I muѕt ѕау thаt thіѕ business іѕ highly suitable for you.
>>>If you are not getting good result in your import business, you can join our Mentorship class and let’s work it out together.

I still want to help 20 more people to kick start their import business and make 2018 their best year ever. Don’t be left out.

Course outlines:
==>Introduction
==>Basic requirement
==>Import portals
==>Finding hot Evergreen products
==>Product sourcing
==>Sourcing agents
==>Shipping Simplified
==>Product Marketing
==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales every day!

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:

==>You will get access to over 25 HOT in demand products to sell and make money fast.

==>Complete 30 Days of Mentorship and you will be automatically be added to our Import Mentorship Class for FREE

==>You will also get a sales page Template and a lot of marketing resources

This Premium Training/Mentorship Program Is Not For Everybody, Only For 10 Smart Nigerians
This training worth more than N100,000 Plus all its bonuses,

You will get access to the training materials and videos after your registration and you will be added to our Import Group Mentorship Class- This alone is Gold. This is a class that houses some of the best brain in import business in Nigeria
Note: This is a premium class that set your feet in the business. You will learn the nitty gritty of the business.

To be part of this 10 people send a Whatsapp message with the title “Import Premium” to 08074277479. And you will be added to the secret whatsapp group after registration.
Our premium lecture start on March 31st,2018 by 7pm

See You There!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Best Business Idea With A Startup Capital Of N300,000 / Oil Price Hits Highest Level Since 2014 / OK Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.