Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (43161 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by metroblogger: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
PHOTO: RCCG Pastor With Dwarfism And His Wife Welcome Their First Child

RCCG pastor/Lawyer, Dele Taiwo and his wife, Taiwo Doyin have welcomed their first child.

The couple got married in March, 2017.

Sharing the good news on his Facebook page, the Adekunle Ajasin University graduate revealed that he almost lost his life in an accident six days before their daughter's arrival.

"The devil saw this gift coming and attempted to take my life just 6 days before her arrival through autocrash on my way to Owerri for the Father's business. Alas! He failed woefully. Rejoice with me because I am now a father. Welcome my daughter to Dele-Taiwo's family in this blessed country called Nigeria and to this beautiful world." he wrote

Congrats to them!

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-rccg-pastor-dwarfism-wife-welcome-first-child/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by funstufz: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Congratulationssssss

God bless the family and keep the Union

83 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by josh123(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Congrat,i just remembered tyrion lannister

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
The devil won't steal our Joy Sir. Congratulations.

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Redomi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
And somw people are committing suicide because they thought the world is not fair to them enough. Here is a man o. if this man can survive in Nigeria and he believe Nigeria is beautiful, I can survive too. PMB2019

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Let the new born baby take the height gene of the mother.

congrats baba olomo

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by mania92(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
congratulations

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
ok
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Peterpanny: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
make i just keep quiet.if you no understand leave am like that is not a must that you must understand everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wow
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by babalonshee(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Narldon: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Happy for him...

This I call true love......

Not Caroline Danjuma getting married to her Fathers age mate grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ozo13(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
3 bossa for d wife

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kingpost(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
NOW that is miracle

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by LovethCoded: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oga smile small na

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Redomi:
And somw people are committing suicide because they thought the world is not fair to them enough. Here is a man o. if this man can survive in Nigeria and he believe Nigeria is beautiful, I can survive too. PMB2019
May suffering kill u with that ur pmb 2019

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tryion junior brother.
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by olowobaba10: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
OP MUST YOU SAY THAT THE MAN IS WITH DWARFISM OR WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?PLS JUST GROW UP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by kidman96(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by GGirll: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Let the new born baby take the height gene of the mother.

congrats baba olomo
Biologically girls usually take the genes of their father's n d boys takes that of their mothers in this case only God, food n prayers can work it out cos science is flawed with d things of the spirit. Happy Sunday peeps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by kidman96(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
hmmnn... i am still single.

the devil is a liar

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
GGirll:

Biologically girls usually take the genes of their father's n d boys takes that of their mothers in this case only God, food n prayers can work it out cos science is flawed with d things of the spirit. Happy Sunday peeps.

Wrong.

Have you heard of TT and tt ?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by obinna58(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
They should have gone for adoption instead
Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by josh123(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
GGirll:

wrong,my dad is black while my mom is fair but i am black like my father

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by dayomi445: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
GGirll:

Stop saying what you don't know in a public forum like this. We are talking science here not makeup and slaying

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh wow!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.