Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (45281 Views)

3 Ways You Could Invest In Real Estate In Naija. / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by crowntech: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futurecrown:
Hello, Everyone. I need your candid advice at this crucial time, I have a whopping sum of five hundred thousand naira with me but I don't know what kind of business I could invest on and moreover am 30years of age also a 500L full-time student in the University.

contact me to give you 101 business idea yemytoks@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Rolly22(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
Go to coinmarket

Buy cheap top 20 coins Store them. Collect your 3-10m year end I ain't got a job. But I live well
Thank me lerra
Bro can you explain well about these coins?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by biolite(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Go and learn fashion design for 3 months with less than 200k .you can then use the rest amount to established your trade and networking..

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ogawriter(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
automatix:

When will it be scarce?

As from september

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by tripoli007(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
somteez:
E bi lyk say u enta betting recently abi. Even 1.09 dey cut undecided. Op neglect this misleading advice

If OP takes out 200K from that and start betting on 1.50 -2 odds bros he will definitely make it .. Go on twitter and follow daily3odds .. I started betting in janaury with 1k .. I know how much I don cash out

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kongerf:
Sit down with who?? OLE
Buhahahahhhhaaaahhhaaaha

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ukejejohnson(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hahnemann:
Just rush now to any bet9ja store near u and stake Barca to win chelsea

Cashout 1mill by tomorrow and go into buying and selling of cheap second hand vehicle, just buy cheap, advertise online like in OLX or Jiji, u will get a buyer instantly

This is not a good advice oooo

Abeg post make sure you don't read this guy message. I would suggest you open a restaurant business. Trust me I'm planning on doing the same soon [color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Maski87: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Open a bet naija franchise, and see people who want to reap where the did not sow ,make you rich

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by automatix: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
ogawriter:

As from september
thank you.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by titsqueez(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sigo1:
Go look for car like pikanto and register it with uber u will make nothing less than 200k every month
are u into this biz or u just de talk
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by samcus(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
open bet9ja shop nd thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by slurity1: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
I will suggest you invest in Agribusiness Crop or livestock with sure hope of multiple money return. I can give you free business plan depending on your area of interest. 08066984801.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by zinaunreal(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
ShitHead:
1. Buy a good HP Laptop.

2. Buy Smile Network wifi.

3. Buy good bed and comfortable mattress

4. Tie red scarf on your head at night.

5. Wear red boxers and balance on your bed at night.

6. Turn on your laptop and wifi.

Business don start be that.
i salute you sir. You get am

5 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Evince(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Give it to ur pastor as first fruit and watch it multiply in 2months. (ur pastor will just buy ipads for his kids)

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by nbuli(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
boss try and open a chemist business( pharmaceutical shop)and also get an expert, and see ur self next two years ..... it more lucrative, thank me later 08106377052
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ceononi: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futurecrown:
Hello, Everyone. I need your candid advice at this crucial time, I have a whopping sum of five hundred thousand naira with me but I don't know what kind of business I could invest on and moreover am 30years of age also a 500L full-time student in the University.
Try get a female dog, provided you have a place to raise it, a puppy boerboel or a rot world cost about 150k each or less, then use the rest to thoroughly take a good care of it, will guarantee you in a year plus you should have a well fed mature adult dog ready to mate, your capital would be doubled from sale of its puppies.

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Tmaritas76(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
I have the same amount I want to invest too but at the moment am confused.but the palm oil storage is good idea though its a bit long term venture
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by millionboi2: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
wolexii:
I must salute your saving habit. Why not try to buy a tricycle and give it to a company that manages and u get #15,000 every week. They have almost 50 kekes in their fleet and the modus operandi is awesome.

For more information call this no 08034399868.

are u d one in charge?

How is it possible?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Study the crypto market and consider buying some Bitcoin when there's a dip.

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by arrestdarrester: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
I had a contemporary back then in school who had several Okada riders making returns to him daily. I learned he started from buying just one okada while in 100L and by the time he was in 400L he was already a big boy with his own tokunbo ride as a student. What do you think?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by millionboi2: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Maski87:
Open a bet naija franchise, and see people who want to reap where the did not sow ,make you rich
hahahaha

U no well ooo
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by bakismith12(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nice one Bros, you try. It's not easy to raise such amount of money legitimately in Nigeria given the present economic situation.

It all depends on what field you want to invest in or are willing to invest in. But here are my top three.

1. Agriculture

Plant farming ( plantain, banana, cassava etc)

Animal farming ( fish, poultry, pig, snail, etc)

2. Food storage or food supply chain.

Here you buy foodstuff in bulk when they are in season and cheap and store them to sell with profit when they are scarce. Examples of such foodstuff are corn, palm oil, onions, and so more.

As per food supply chain you can transport foodstuff from places of abundance to places where they are scarce. A friend of mine made hundreds of thousand nairas this past December buying cow from the north and supplying to customers in the south. He made on average 40k per supply and supplied more than 15.

3. Mini importation
Here you import products such as clothes, shoes, jeweleries. ladies cosmetics, hair or even tech products from online stores like Alibaba and eBay and sell. There are treads here on NL with details on how to do this.

Ps: you need to conduct your own survey and invest in a business you have some knowledge about. Remember "No Risk No Reward"

** I wish you all the best and success my own bit of advice is run away from betnaija and co and also from people like the OP below who will invite you to invest in a bogus business otherwise you will lose everything. [/quote]
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Kellz193: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futureinvestors:

Thank you for post.
Please don't invest everything, keep some as backup.
Here I have profitable running investment($).
All I need from you from that amount is to help you invest NGN200,000K and I will deliver to you NGN30,000K to NGN50,000K Monthly without excuses.

I'm a businessman and an investor, and I'm open for business all day.
Thank u as I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please Contact me here let's talk:
CALL/WhatsApp : +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9*
Scam!!! You wan run your fellow black nigga street bah Ishi Ewu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by KingAD16(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bet9ja sure pass.....,2odds daily u will double the bar million times grin
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by goldtube(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
You can start up timber business... like conversion of log into planks and sell... u will make huge profit
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Shakushaku1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Open shayo spot, sell jedi and skushis, add dem beer small small as they are more costlier.. Shayo no dey xpire ma guy and the gain is mad..

Learn how to make barbecue fish too, with asun make God con bless u if u dey stay east side, u don hammer..

U expand your biz as you make more gains..

U shld try to rear ya own fish yaself and with time to onto full time animal agriculture cos the lifespan of a good shayo sport is not more than 3-5 years, u can't reign forever

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by educhigo: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
use the money go betting tonight chelsea vs barcelona by tomorrow you will go thanksgiven,barcelona to win
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by smokedfish: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
OP, where is your location? I am currently into a franchise that i earn more dn 60k in a week...lemme.knw if you interested but location matters....less risk with huge profits

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by smokedfish: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
millionboi2:
hahahaha

U no well ooo
bros...na agent be that no be say na to bet o...that tin na d latest risk free business be dt
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ugonology(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Honestly storing food produce is presently the best investment. But please don't do palm oil, its price index is not stable and is most times politically influenced .(those who bought last year can testify). I will advice you try a produce that is more stable and has a guaranteed ROI no matter how small, a typical example of this is corn and beans.

Last year, I spent about this same amount buying 100 bags of corn at 5200 naira per bag, the total amount spent was about 585 thousand naira (plus cost of storing space, treatment and transportation) today a bag of corn goes for about 9000-9500 naira, I just want it to hit 10,000 naira before I can sell. My only regret is not including beans in my portfolio, as beans was selling for about 18,000k by then, but now sells for 28-30k .

Lastly, you can do this on your own, don't give your hard earned money as an undeserving offering to some jambnairaland snake and vampires!
Be delligent to do your part, its just a few days of research and asking the right questions, then sit down and watch how your 500k will go hunt you another 500k.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ifrosh: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futurecrown:

Abeg just carry chelsea straight win and correct score 4:1 u don hammer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond / Have MMM Participants Given Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.