Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter (1276 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Bhelamblog(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
These day anything can make a your girl break up with you, So dear men stay Woke.. A lady just broke up with her boyfriend for retweeting a post..
Here's how it started the now ex boyfriend in Question reweeted a post with a carton of girls running after a boy, insinuating that its how he feels.
The girl took over the fight from there, and broke up with him effective immediately.. lol.. Just like that.
See below.

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/oh-no-lady-breaks-up-with-her-boyfriend.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Bhelamblog(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
More..

Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin This is all I can do, cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Gentle034(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
N'a wa ooh!! The babe no get chill at all, Abeg somebody give her two tablets of chill pills. grin grin grin
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
LMFAO. This is kinda insane but I understand.
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Phenotech(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Huh huh !!! I am speechless......
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by MhizAJ(f): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
There's more to the story than the reweet. Like she said, she's fed-up with his bullshiit as he doesn't know how to treat a girl. The guy shot himself on the foot...why lie that you don't talk to bìtches, and of late you've been feeling fly 'cause bìtches have been chasing you? grin

1 Like

Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Flamezzz: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Na so my niggar girlfriend take break up with him just because he borrowed maggi from Cynthia. Lol. Crazy sh*t. I love women.
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Annibel(f): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
that's my baby girl... be done with him jhor!! must he retweet everything?? rubbish.
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by ebonflexy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
There's more to the story than the reweet. Like she said, she's fed-up with his bullshiit as he doesn't know how to a treat girl. The guy shot himself on the foot...why lie that you don't talk to bìtches, and of late you've been feeling fly 'cause bìtches have been chasing you? grin

Annibel:
that's my baby girl... be done with him jhor!! must he retweet everything?? rubbish.

Sounds like these are your insecurities speaking.
The guy retweeted that he can relate to being chased by females...AND NOT WANTING THEM.
A female with a healthy, non-toxic mind would deduce that "he isn't interested in these other women because he has something better".
Obviously, that is not the calibre of female his ex is, and neither is it for you 2 clowns.

Y'all need to keep your insecure arses out of the way so fellas can see road to better women.

1 Like

Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
ebonflexy:

The guy retweeted that he can relate to being chased by females...AND NOT WANTING THEM.
A female with a healthy, non-toxic mind would deduce that "he isn't interested in these other women because he has something better".
Obviously, that is not the calibre of female his ex is, and neither is it for you 2 clowns.

Y'all need to keep your insecure arses out of the way so fellas can see road to better women.
Stop all these nonsense you're saying. Just what if her assumptions are right? Abi, you all have better things to think of than chasing ladies? Mtchewww!.

1 Like

Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Fkforyou(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
ebonflexy:

Bro, Chop Knuckle.

Did you notice how they justified the madness the lady just displayed?

I'm telling you, if the reverse was the case, you'll here something like

"He is so immature"
"He is such a fvckboy, he is not a real man"
"He is so insecure,"
"It's just a tweet"
Bla Bla Bla...!!!

Most importantly, I like the way the guy handled the whole scenario...Like a boss smiley cool
He is the man.... cool
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bitch is one hell of a problem with a glaring display of low self esteem. Wtf has a retweet got to do with breaking up over the net to the knowledge of the entire internet??

She probably promised her other guy that she was gonna breakup with her 'now ex'. What better way to dissociate your self from your guy when you've found no concrete evidence than using a shit like this??

Where do you peeps keep seeing this immature ladies from ffs??
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by ebonflexy(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Stop all these nonsense you're saying. Just what if her assumptions are right? Abi, you all have better things to think of than chasing ladies? Mtchewww!.

Is this logical? My goodness, Men and women truly are different. Y'all think funny.
"What if her assumptions are right?" Are you listening to yourself?

This is why I like to know the JAMB score of the girls I date because there are just too many foolish idiots with bleeding crotches out there these days who don't understand CONTEXT. How TF does your brain work? When last did you use it? When you tried to, did it pain you?

Let me flip it in a way your daft self can understand...what if a guy acted like this girl and starts making a scene on the internet over the fact his girlfriend says she can relate when thirsty dudes on instagram be chasing her and she isn't interested. Engage your shitty brain and respond based on that...don't just be talking out of point.
Re: Oh No! Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Retweeting A Post On Twitter by Shawnnn01: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Funny how you guys choose to ignore the insensitivity the lady talked about, as far as am concerned she can see beyond the retweet to how insensitive he as been n chose not to waste her time no longer. There is no situation of if it was a guy here. I just broke up over similar situation. It is what it is, if it looks like it don’t waste your time over it especially when you know your worth.

(1) (Reply)

SEX/ROMANCE With Cousin, Good Or Bad? / 50k For 5 First Winner Instantly If You Get The Question / I Want To Fall In Love, Please Where Do I Jump From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.