Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim (2266 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by ZombieBuster: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
wakaman:

Yanmiri blinded by bigotry and ignorance,

Welcome to class
I was lecturing your fellow chanters of sai barber who are Muslims like you ofcourse cheesy

Welcome to class
Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by CrtlAltDel: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

[s]My Muslim friend
Sorry I forgot about your cow business you told me last time
Sai baba is doing you well cheesy

I heard your grasses now come from Brazil [/s] cheesy
meaningless rant from a toddler grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by uba1991: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
pls stop dat noise.Boko haram is 98 per cent gone,fulani herdmen nonsence is a political tool of some people and dat one b defeatd very soon. also u shud tank buhari for exposing d corruption dat av been going on for yrs in JAMB
ZombieBuster:

The problem with this country is that of religious sentiments and ethnic bigotry..
All these sai babarists chanters are all affiliated to Buhari either by religion or tribe

A close look at Usba and uba will convince you
Jonathan lost the last election because his government was corrupt and irresponsible
But that was yesterday

Today Buhari is doing worse
Even his own ministers who dare suspend a suspected looter is threatened with sack and what not just because the perceived looter is a northerner

Even a snake swallows money and no head is rolling even that of the said snake ..
The Boko boys are back and well equipped as a result of bad policies of this administration
They kidnap citizens and maim the army at will... Yet some fools feed us with the usual crap of the insurgents being technically defeated...

The herdsmen are moving around with much boldness and power... All because of some one some where who is their grand patron

Youths are still jobless
The health system is nothing to write about
Power is still epileptic

A nation where kids in a particular region are issued voters card out of fear

Mehn.... Buhari is a failure and anybody who supports him is a certified waste of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by uba1991: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
new2012:

Spot on.. These days, its more of religion and ignorance.. Its rare to see non muslims that are enlightened defend Buhari. Nigeria is divided along ethnic and religious lines worst than ever.
Goodluck was a gigantic failure by virtue of expectations, Buhari had even failed himself, even his wife is unable to stand by him yet etnic and religious retards stand with him

Well, people do stand with the devil!

Btw, uba and uba1991 belong to the same islamic dude
Hahahaaaa. Iam a christian infact a baptized member of baptist church. i challenge u to ask me any question related to christianity or d holy bible and i ll school u. i hate religious or tribal politics. Moreover when gej was dia wat did we achieve in d christiandom aside from feeding some religious thieves. i like buhari for one thing.[HONESTY]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim by new2012: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2018
uba1991:
Hahahaaaa. Iam a christian infact a baptized member of baptist church. i challenge u to ask me any question related to christianity or d holy bible and i ll school u. i hate religious or tribal politics. Moreover when gej was dia wat did we achieve in d christiandom aside from feeding some religious thieves. i like buhari for one thing.[HONESTY]

If you like be more christian than the church, that doesnt remove ignorance from your gene.. Like i said. Its muslims and the ignorant. For the record, gej equally failed but that doesnt mean Buhari has not failed more. So using GeJ as a yardstick to judge my comment is folly for u think only those 2 deserve the presidency

BTW, being baptized and attending church and having head knowledge of christendom doesnt make you a christian

Even the Devil know the word!

Young man go and give your life to christ, period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abe Sets APC Secretariat On Fire / Shock Report!!! Cupp Reveals Why President Buhari Rushed To China… Secret Plot O / Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.