Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince (1436 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon / I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince by wisdomsky(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Prologue living a life of a poor man can be very bad at times especially when you are leaving with your parent,some parent can decide to imitate others forgotten that all fingers can never be equal. Here is a short story that shows how my parent destroyed my life shattered my dream and turn me into an empty barrel am not saying that we should not obey our parent but remember it is your future not theirs so we should always learn to make some decision our self. Sit down with your drinks an popcorn as i take you on a short ride. ****This is a 100% true story actually a guy came to me last week and ask me to help him to process his life story to the world in other to help others who are passing through the same challenges from there parent. As you are reading this check your activities well and correct any mistakes that you must have made or done unknowingly before it will be too late. Episode 1 loading………
Re: Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince by xaviercasmir(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ok. Following
Re: Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince by goodyvin02(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince by wisdomsky(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Episode 1 I don’t seems to know were to start from. A friend of mine once told me that as big as river Niger is,it still has a place where it started from. So i will try and narrate my story very well without any stone upturned, because a lot of people are going to learn from it.well sit down and get your pop corn ready let me tell you a story of how my father make the greatest mistake that destroy my life, destiny and that of every member of my family.no forget to eat something o as we move on with the story. I am writing this because,i know that, they are similar people LIKE me out there that are passing through similar cases like mine,i don’t know what i will do to my self when i am through,but before i do anything to myself,i thought it’s wise to let people especially the youth know about my predicament. I want you to know,how some parents destroy the lives of their children in the name of wanting them to become what they want them to be. As a result, they destroy the real person in the child and leave the child with a fake identity. My name is chukwudi, i am a guy of 39years old, i am an ibo guy from somewhere in imo state to be precised.all my life i have always wanted to be a musicIan. I sing very well, i started singing as far as i can remember when i was still a kindergarten (little child),i grew up to love music very well but my father never liked it. He always told me that people who are musicIan are always wayward children. He wanted me to become a medical doctor because his elder brother’s son is a doctor and he is making it real good in America, some few days after my junior waec, he called me and started filling my mind with some words. “my son chukwudi,i know you are a very good boy and obedient son also, do you see that big house over there?” He said pointing to a very gigantic building opposite our house.”it was Chinueke that built it for his father after graduating as a medical doctor. Above all my son, i guess you must have heard people calling him “papa doctor” , i am not that rich as chinueke father but,my son i won’t mind selling this only house just to make sure that you graduate as a medical doctor” he said while i listen with rapt attention and fucos on the movement of his lips. :

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Killer / Can U Do Intellectual intimacy? / Family Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.