Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value (26553 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Akachukwuroland: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Imo guber: My deputy lacks political value--- Okorocha

Once again those of us who brought Owelle Rochas' blatant disrespect for his loyal deputy, Eze Madumere to the fore have been vindicated by the above derogatory statement. This is not just an insult on the Deputy Governor, but also an insult on Owerri zone. Little wonder the ongoing impeachment plot against Madumere who has declared his intention to vie for the governorship seat of Imo state against the dictatorial wishes of eze onye agwalam his boss who has vowed that his son-in-law must succeed him. Anyway Ndi Imo in their majority have told him in very clear terms that his stooge won't succeed him as they are weary of the governance of demolition, hunger, pain and poverty.

The bitter crisis in the APC continues to rage on with the circus party widely torn into various factions that are battling for supremacy. Eze Madumere continues to be highly disrespected and degraded by the first family as the first son-in-law acts as the de-facto deputy governor with Madumere being relegated to the background. It is crystal clear he no longer has any political value to Okorocha, who has used and squeezed dry to the detriment of Owerri zone in particular and Imo in general.

Imolites are keenly watching to see if the debacle that befell Madumere's predecessor, Jude Agbaso, will befall him too going by his boss' notorious penchant for backstabbing and betrayals to suit his gluttonous lifestyle. Like Agbaso, like Madumere?

Come 2019 Ndi Imo in our majority have vowed to stone out the clueless, hapless and helpless APC into political oblivion with our precious votes as we were well armed with our PVCs and will surely protect our votes from those who have gold medals in election rigging. As Okorocha and APC's continuous insult on Ndi Imo will no longer be tolerated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin It has happened cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by bellazz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
But you are genius abi..... Tufiakwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by pyyxxaro: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Deputy lacks values

Meaning u also lack value

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by uncleiykeman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
APC packs political value

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by EricBloodAxe: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
The one legged igbo/fulani governor has gone mad again.

59 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Okoroawusa: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
No comments
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by dlondonbadboy: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hope Uzodinma is Imos next governor. Both Okorocha, his deputy and his son inlaw are all mad...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Baawaa(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Imolites, the ball is in your court,play it as you like,,"show me your mentor and will tell you who you are,"where is Jacob Zuma his mentor

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by DWJOBScom(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
When you sell your soul to the devil , you reap the repercussion!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Pavore9: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rochas is messed up.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by 7footre(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
For him to have stuck to Rochas for this long, he definitely doesn't have value... They are birds of a feather.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by joystickextend1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
okay then

check my profile for our contact info and how to get your delay lubricant and other adult products...
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by kenbee(f): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Okorocha is becoming more frustrated lately!
He is only preparing ground for his son in-law.
I hope Imo people won't allow him this time

16 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Alariiwo: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Not only your deputy, you inclusive..

You'll become so irrelevant after 2019. yeye governor of statues.

14 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Stethaine: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
To be honest with you. Okorocha. You too lack political sense

14 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by BlackDBagba: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by osazeeblue01: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
What is he saying?
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Paperwhite(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
This still confirms Okorocha is the person with no political value.So after fighting his former deputy( Jude Agbaso till the point of impeachment now Madumere is now more useful just because he now wants to install his son-in-law hence continue ruling by proxy embarassed
Politics is indeed a dirty game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by justdivine: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Imo Governor is a coward.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Hope Uzodinma is Imos next governor. Both Okorocha, his deputy and his son inlaw are all mad...
mother phucker it's Time for an owerri man to rule

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by uboma(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Trying hard to install his son in-law as the next governor of Imo state.

It won't work though. It is not a family affair...

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Olalan(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Really sad for the gov. to belittle his deputy in public. Shows the kind of person he is.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by supereagle(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
UCHE Nwosu has it. Imo has become heritage of the Rochas family.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by King4Roller: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ugo4hotish:

mother phucker it's Time for an owerri man to rule
Politics should be based on competence not zoning.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Timinho23: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
The deputy governor has no sense of reasoning and he's allowing political hawks to lead him astray. Take it to the bank, the most irrelevant and inconsequential post in history is that of Vice president or Deputy governor.

Lyndon Johnson was asked by his political associates on why he accepted John Kennedy's offer of vice president when he was a powerful senate leader. He replied " Nine out of the past 25 presidents have died in office, I have 35% chance of being president".

a vice is only of value when his boss dies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by GreatMahmud: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Go and sit down Rochas. We Hausas dont regard u as anything..

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by miqos02(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Timinho23:

Lyndon Johnson was asked by his political associates on why he accepted John Kennedy's offer of vice president when he was a powerful senate leader. He replied " Nine out of the past 25 presidents have died in office, I have 35% chance of being president".

a vice is only of value when his boss dies
wow
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by HomeOfMe(f): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Akachukwuroland:
Imo guber: My deputy lacks political value--- Okorocha

Once again those of us who brought Owelle Rochas' blatant disrespect for his loyal deputy, Eze Madumere to the fore have been vindicated by the above derogatory statement. This is not just an insult on the Deputy Governor, but also an insult on Owerri zone. Little wonder the ongoing impeachment plot against Madumere who has declared his intention to vie for the governorship seat of Imo state against the dictatorial wishes of eze onye agwalam his boss who has vowed that his son-in-law must succeed him. Anyway Ndi Imo in their majority have told him in very clear terms that his stooge won't succeed him as they are weary of the governance of demolition, hunger, pain and poverty.

The bitter crisis in the APC continues to rage on with the circus party widely torn into various factions that are battling for supremacy. Eze Madumere continues to be highly disrespected and degraded by the first family as the first son-in-law acts as the de-facto deputy governor with Madumere being relegated to the background. It is crystal clear he no longer has any political value to Okorocha, who has used and squeezed dry to the detriment of Owerri zone in particular and Imo in general.

Imolites are keenly watching to see if the debacle that befell Madumere's predecessor, Jude Agbaso, will befall him too going by his boss' notorious penchant for backstabbing and betrayals to suit his gluttonous lifestyle. Like Agbaso, like Madumere?

Come 2019 Ndi Imo in our majority have vowed to stone out the clueless, hapless and helpless APC into political oblivion with our precious votes as we were well armed with our PVCs and will surely protect our votes from those who have gold medals in election rigging. As Okorocha and APC's continuous insult on Ndi Imo will no longer be tolerated.
I use to like this man before he became a governor. Now he behaves like someone with Tramadol overdose in his bloodstream.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by martineverest(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
and he son-in-law is valuable right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.