Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide (20154 Views)

Are You On Facebook Audience Network? / Step By Step Guide To Start Information Selling Business In Nigeria / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by davidtella(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Firstly, you need to understand that to make money from Facebook through the Facebook Audience Network you will need to own a Facebook Page and a blog.

*If you do not have a blog and a Facebook page yet you can visit this link http://latellisco.com/fromnairaland.html for a step by step guide on Blogging and building Facebook page.*

Facebook Audience Network is where the money is now. A lot of people have abandoned Google Adsense and embraced Facebook Audience Network, but the wise ones are doing the two together. The benefits are just too enormous. If you asked me to help you choose between Facebook and Google, I will definitely pick Facebook a 100 times over. But the good news is that you can run the two on your blog at the same time.

If you run Adsense and Audience Network on the same blog, your readers will only see the Audience Network ads when they access your blog through your Facebook page through the Facebook mobile app for Android and IOS. Facebook will filter out Google AdSense and display only their own adverts.

If anyone goes to your website through a web browser, be it on phone or desktop, they will see adverts by Google.

Facebook pays you per click and per impression while Google pays only per click. Per Click means you are only paid when someone clicks on an advert from your post. Per Impression means you are paid when someone views the advert and not necessary have to click.

So, on Facebook, the more people click on a post from your page through the Facebook mobile app, the more traffic you will get; this traffic will translate into a lot of Ad Impressions, plenty Ad Impressions will result into more money. The more your Facebook Page followers, the more the money you will make.

Let me throw a little light on this Facebook thingy.

There is what we call Facebook Instant Articles and Facebook Audience
Network. The two work hand in hand, and you are going to do them together.

When you apply for Instant Articles, you are able to share your blog's content on your Facebook page and your readers have the luxury of easily accessing your posts because of the load time. Instant Articles helps load your posts 15 times faster than normal, and this helps your users have a wonderful experience even with an extremely slow internet connection.

The Audience Network is the real deal. This is where you earn money with your blog. With Audience Network you are giving Facebook the permission to run video and image adverts on your posts. When someone clicks on any post you share on your page, the Instant Articles helps load them faster and they can see advertisements by Facebook Audience Network while reading the post. That‟s it!

Without Facebook Instant Articles you cannot apply for Facebook Audience Network. You must do the former first before you are given the permission to do the latter.

Advantages of Using Facebook Instant Articles:
*The best thing about Instant articles by Facebook is that it's FREE
*FIA gives full freedom to design and brand your content.
* FIA enjoys all the benefits of Facebook‟s EdgeRank and improve the traffic.
* FIA entices your site traffic by providing faster, seamless experience with interactive features.
*FIA increases your social signal through boosted user sharing prompted by better user experience.
* FIA's Content Monetization options - 100% of the ad revenue from direct-sold ads & 70% of the revenue generated from Audience Network.

Disavantages of Using Facebook Instant Articles:
*Facebook limits the number of ads delivered through FIA.
*Third-party advertisers are restricted and this may incur a drop in the revenue
*Facebook might restrict the number of images & videos on your FIA to decrease the loading time of your content.
*Any widgets within the article, will no longer appear on your FIA.
* Any widgets, advertisements or information in your sidebar will not reach your audience.
*Most shortcodes and custom fields will not be displayed in your articles. Note that FIA is an abbreviation for Facebook Instant Articles

So, let‟s go to Facebook right now and get approved for Facebook Instant Articles and Facebook Audience Network.
By now I believe you should have a functioning and running Facebook Page. If you don't have yet, you will need to create one and start growing it.

I will advise you do this on a computer and not phone or tablet.

Make sure you have posted more than enough articles on your blog before applying for Instant Articles. Ten is the minimum requirement but I will advise you publish at least 20 and be consistent.
I will show you how to Apply for Instant Articles and Audience Network on Blogger and Wordpress. Let us start...
For WordPress users, you will need to first Install the Facebook Instant Articles Plugin for WordPress.
Go to this link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fb-instant-articles/ and dowload the Facebook Instant Articles Plugin.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by davidtella(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Go to your Wordpress Dashboard, scroll down to where you will see a menu named "Plugins", click on it and click on "Add New", now click on "Upload Plugin", click on "Choose File" and select the plugin you just downloaded, click on "Install Now". Once the plugin has been installed successfully, click on "Activate Plugin". A new Menu for Instant Articles is now created on your WordPress dashboard, click it.

Blogger and WordPress users: Open your browser and go to https://www.facebook.com/instant_articles/signup This is where you will apply for Instant Articles. On this page you will see this: “Which Page Would You Like to Use for Instant Articles?” Now scroll down a little to pick which page you will like to use. Pick the page and Accept the Terms by ticking the box then click on “Access Instant Articles Tools”. Click "Continue‟ and move to the next page. You will see some loads of instructions. You can read them if you want, but scroll down to where you will see “Tools”

Now you need to connect your website(Blog) with Facebook. Click on the tab that says “Connect Your Site”. A code is displayed in black box. The code looks something like this: <meta property="fb:pages" content="417262691971840" />

WordPress users are to copy only the ending number, which is your page ID, eg. (417262691971840), go to your Instant Articles Menu Dashboard on WordPress and enter that page id where it says "Facebook Page ID"

For those using Blogger, Now go to your blogger and click on „Theme‟ from the left hand side menu. Now click on „Edit HTML‟ You will need to paste this code in the HTML source code of your blog. On the next page you will see the source code of your blog, it looks like jagajaga but it is the pillar of your blog. No, it is actually what makes your blog. Click anywhere inside the code and click CTRL + F, a search box will appear. Search for “<head>” and press Enter on your Keyboard. The page will jump you to where “<head>” is located in the code. Click just beside the <head> tag after „>‟ and press Enter. Go back to Facebook to copy the code displayed in the black box that looks like this: <meta property="fb:pages" content="417262691971840" /> and paste it just under the <head> tag. Now click on “Save Theme”

Go back to Facebook and enter the address of your website (Blog) e.g.
www.yourblogname.com or www.yourblogname..com then click on “Claim url”. If you properly pasted the code where it should be you should see a message like this “Your URL has been claimed. You can begin setting up your Instant Articles RSS Feed, and add another URL if you'd like to create articles for multiple sites.”

Let‟s move to the next stage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by davidtella(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Now click on the tab that says “Production RSS feed” and enter your blog name ending with /feeds/posts/default?alt=rss e.g. http://yourblogname.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss. (For Blogger)
WordPress users should enter http://yourblogname/feed e.g.
Now click save without checking the box underneath. Click on the next tab that says “Developmental RSS feed and input the same url then click Save without checking the box underneath. With this Facebook will be able to automatically fetch posts from your bog.

Now go to the tab that says “Styles”. Click on „Default‟

Click on „Logo‟ then click on „Chose Logo‟ to upload a logo you will use for Instant Articles. Note that your logo must be transparent and in PNG format and the size must be 690px width by 132px height. If you don‟t have a logo yet you should design one or get a graphic designer to help you design a PNG transparent logo with size 690px by 132px.

You can go to www.cooltext.com to design a free logo with the above specification by yourself. It should take you less than 2 minutes.

Now click on “Submit for Review”

If there are no Auto-generated errors, you will be able to Submit your Instant Articles for Review.

It will take between 3-5 working days before your request to use the Facebook Instant Articles is granted. Once the team fully approves your Instant Articles, you will be able to start publishing your Instant Articles.

Go to Production Articles on the menu at the left hand side, you will see auto generated posts from your blog but they are currently unpublished. Once your request is granted, they will change to „Published‟. This place is where your posts are stored. To publish unpublished post or delete posts you don‟t want on your page, you will need to go to this menu.

To go back to your Instant Articles menu at any time, go to your page and go to „Publishing Tools‟ then look at the left hand side menu and scroll down, you will see the Instant Articles.
Now we are done with Instant Articles, let‟s move to Audience Network, where you will make money from Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by davidtella(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
To apply for the Facebook Audience Network, go to your Facebook page and click on Publishing Tools. Click on Instant Articles, then click on Configuration. Scroll down and click on Audience Network. Check the Terms and Conditions box then click on „Get Started‟. Now click on „Your Dashboard‟. It will take you to your Instant Articles Dashboard. This is where you add your payment info, monitor your progress and earnings.

At the left hand side of the menu click „Payout‟ to input your bank details. Facebook will pay directly into your bank account.

Important Note: You can only receive your earnings with a domiciliary account. A domiciliary account is a dollar account you open with your bank. This account will enable you receive funds in dollars from anywhere in the world. Go to your bank and tell them you need to open domiciliary account. It shouldn‟t take more than 24 hours and about 50 dollars to open one. Make sure you collect every necessary information about your account: Swift/Sort Code, Intermediary bank, account number. Facebook will ask for all these info

Now click on „Create/Select Payout‟ then click on „Create New Payment Account‟ then fill the form that follows. On the tax id number, just enter any 8 digit numbers and select „Other Government-Issued Tax ID‟. For Zip code, add 0 before your state zip code e.g. 023401 for Lagos. You shouldn‟t have any issues filling the rest of the fields.

Now to display the adverts on your posts, go to „Placements‟ from the left hand side menu. Under Active Placements, click on „Get Code. A code that looks like this: <figure class="op-ad"> <iframe width="300" height="250" style="border:0; margin:0;" src="https://www.facebook.com/adnw_request?placement=399466897163 610_399466920496941&adtype=banner300x250"></iframe> </figure> is displayed.

Now, this one is for Blogger users: Anytime you are creating a post on your blog, after writing your article and inserting the images or videos, just before you publish it, click on the „HTML‟ tab from the post editor page. You will paste the code you copied from Facebook and paste inside the HTML editor of the post you are creating. Make sure you paste the code after one or two paragraphs. You can paste it more than once in the same post but give it some space. Let there be paragraphs separating the adverts.

For WordPress Users: Go to your Instant Articles Dashboard on WordPress and scross down to the "Ads" section. Under Ad Type, select Facebook Audience Network. On the Audience Network Placement ID space, enter your Advert placement ID extracted from the code you got earlier. It looks like this: (399466897163 610_399466920496941). Scroll down and save changes.

For WordPress, Facebook Audience Adverts will be displayed on your posts after every 250 characters.

Once you do this, Facebook adverts will start displaying on your posts whenever someone clicks from your page through Instant Articles. You can monitor your earnings from your audience network dashboard.
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by davidtella(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
*If you will like to have the above step by step guide in Word and PDF

*If you dont have a blog or your blog is not generating enough traffic. If you will like to learn how to create a blog from A to Z by yourself with more than enough traffic.

*If you dont have a Facebook page or your Facebook page does not have enough followers. If you will like to have hundreds of thousands of Facebok Followers with simple tricks.

*If you will like to learn how to make money with Pay Per Download, where you make money by uploading files on the internet. Anytime anyone download your files you make money.

*If you will like to learn how to make money with domain names. Registering a domain name for 10 dollars and selling it as high as 2k, 3k dollars

Go to http://latellisco.com/fromnairaland.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by handysuzy(f): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wow! Thaks. This post came at the right time. I have searched the whole web for this information but couldnt get it.

This is so easy to understand

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by sirjohnson(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd44
This is the kind of edifying post that should make FrontPage and not the BBNaija nonsesne

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by Etihadstore: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Entrepreneurship is a way to go

Check my signature...
Tutoring is foc

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by Mcfiltermouth: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by statrboiTolu(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
I get pimple for preeeeek....
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by tecnolad(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Entrepreneurship is very promising; it pains me when guys choose to be internet fraudsters when there are legit things to do on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by umarshehu58(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
I thought it was BBN post cheesy
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by wildcatter23(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by Adieza(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
kudos man.
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
I endorse this post. True words.
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by LadySarah: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
How do i start a blog?
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nonsense na yahoo sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by akeentech(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by ooranguntan(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
INFORMATION AT ITS PEAK
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by samsononyilo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by yesloaded: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
LadySarah:
How do i start a blog?
its very simple to start a blog but to maintain is what matter most. With 5k, I can give you a blog with free .com.ng domain name + free hosting for a year. If you are interested, you can call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1

Note: I can build the blog for you on pay after service.
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by fergieboy: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by yesloaded: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
fergieboy:
Who can teach me yahoo yahoo I will pay
My lapy
Betting don finish
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by King990: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
fergieboy:

My lapy

Betting don finish
Text me, 0 9 07 11 9 18 67
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by Opoki(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
If you want to hide anything from people, put it into writing cos people don't read. This is a very nice thread. Please check and reply your DM.
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by Tallesty1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
davidtella:
*If you will like to have the above step by step guide in Word and PDF

*If you dont have a blog or your blog is not generating enough traffic. If you will like to learn how to create a blog from A to Z by yourself with more than enough traffic.

*If you dont have a Facebook page or your Facebook page does not have enough followers. If you will like to have hundreds of thousands of Facebok Followers with simple tricks.

*If you will like to learn how to make money with Pay Per Download, where you make money by uploading files on the internet. Anytime anyone download your files you make money.

*If you will like to learn how to make money with domain names. Registering a domain name for 10 dollars and selling it as high as 2k, 3k dollars

Go to http://latellisco.com/fromnairaland.html
What if your website is not WordPress nor blogger?
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by centboy123456(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
fergieboy:
My lapy
Betting don finish

are u in lagos
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by davidtella(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
What if your website is not WordPress nor blogger?

You will use the Blogger method
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by fergieboy: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
King990:

Text me, xxxxxc
OK bossman thanks
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by darocha1: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good one
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
davidtella:

You will use the Blogger method

Boss, pls can i connect with you on whatsapp?
Re: Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide by davidtella(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
vowsng:

Boss, pls can i connect with you on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers / Union Bank Sells UK Subsidiary / English Fixed Draws Compiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.