Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 PM

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (73305 Views)

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by dainformant(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
This is really shameful. A set of Nigerian guys were arrest over the issue of cultism in Italy. According to reports, the arrest came following a clash between members of Vikings and Eiye confraternity members in Italy. Anthony Evboumwan Okunzuwa, who shared a video of their arrest - revealed that three Vikings members were arrested today by police while chasing an Eiye cult member on the streets of Modena city..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/vikings-and-eiye-cult-clash-nigerian-cultists-arrested-in-italy.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPO46EaHHM

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by dainformant(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked

Fear village people.
Village people are wicked,
To think these boys saved hard, forfeited every thing in Nigeria,

Took night bus from Aduwawa to Sokoto
Were packed up like sardines in a van from Niamey to Duruku.
Suffered in vain at Agahdez
Survived death in Tripoli
Took the risk of crossing Libya to Italy via the Mediterranean sea in nothing but a dinghy.

All of these just to practice cultism in Europe!!!

Their mates are hustling in Mozambique, sending down money and building mansions in Nigeria while these fools are just concerned with wearing berets and flying colours from Naples down to Turin.

They should deport all of them.
Boys at Okhoro, Uwelu, Akhugbe, Igun and Ekosodin are waiting to teach them cultism

807 Likes 77 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Olachase(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
m
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by thesicilian: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
These learners carried their amateur cult activities to the home of the masters of organized crime, the Italian Mafia. Them go chop jail tire.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Jayson1: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
I can hear the female commentator saying Ishàn boys... One state comes to mind.

It's either prostitution for the ladies or the boys go there to settle their frat issues once and for all.

Oba ghà To Kpè e... Isè!!!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jayson1:
I can hear the female commentator saying Ishàn boys... One state comes to mind.

It's either prostitution for the ladies or the boys go there to settle their frat issues once and for all.

Oba ghà To Kpè e... Isè!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Anytime I read about this useless cult of a thing then I have every reason to thank my Dad, a former cathecist in Catholic church for giving me a sense of direction.

I mean without joining this nonsense, I have been able to build a comfortable apartment, I own a car, I married a beautiful wife and have a beautiful kid. I can travel to anywhere and consider myself successful and live a peaceful life void of any problem. Still hoping to make heaven. Even if there is no heaven, I had nothing to lose.

Why do people join in this stupidity I ask again Does anybody have any other better explanation of being in darkness

277 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
These are the real 3 idiots!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by haywire07(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sometimes I don't blame foreigners that treats us like trash.

We are actually nuisance in every country we go

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by VonTrapp: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Una carry this mumu go Italy? Foolish idiots

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by mexxmoney: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shithole people displaying their shithole behavior all over the place

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
"Ussssseless boys"
That woman talking, I just like her grin

15 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by KingSango(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
thesicilian:
These learners carried their amateur cult activities to the home of the masters of organized crime, the Italian Mafia. Them go chop jail tire.

The masters of organized cultism too! grin

They have a microscope on all African people in European countries including Russia, they ain't letting the African get up easily. grin We gonna have to fight for this throne.

Ase

Love Sango

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Took the risk of crossing Libya to Italy via the Mediterranean sea in nothing but a dinghy.

Their mates are hustling in Mozambique, sending down money and building mansions in Nigeria while these fools are just concerned with wearing berets and flying colours from Naples down to Turin.

Boys at Okhoro, Uwelu, Akhugbe, Igun and Ekosodin are waiting to teach them cultism
Torr!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by webbro007(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
d.i.d things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by thesicilian: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
KingSango:

The masters of organized cultism too! grin

They have a microscope on all African people in European countries including Russia, they ain't letting the African get up easily. grin We gonna have to fight for this throne.

Ase

Love Sango
Fight for the throne indeed. You better be ready to make them an offer they can't refuse.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by thesicilian: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

[b]Boys at Okhoro, Uwelu, Akhugbe, Igun and Ekosodin [/b]are waiting to teach them cultism
It's like you've lived in Benin before. The only places missing from your list are Osasogie and BDPA.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by tim1256(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
This is funny
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
They still carried their stupidity to Italy

8 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin grin

MAJORBANKZ matured colleagues grin grin grin
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by AishaBuhari: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Their stupidity is legendary kai angry

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by julioralph(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Na wa o. So these guys carry all this rubbish n nonsense go Italia

4 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Emvico34: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
una sure say our ancestors hand clean.? Because all the news concerning this country is either stealing, killing, robbery or herdsmen or cowharam both home and abroad. Imaging the kind of leaders have. All this thing no be ordinary oo make una pray hard oo grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Taiwo20(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

confirm

10 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by AuroraB(f): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Height of foolishness
Ndi iberibe embarassed

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
H
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Too much knowledge smiley

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

...sharp

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.