Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (73373 Views)

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by depeminishi(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Skrrraaaaa
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Anytime I read about this useless cult of a thing then I have every reason my Dad, a former cathecist in Catholic church for giving me a sense of direction.

I mean without joining this nonsense, I have been able to build a comfortable apartment, I own a car, I married a beautiful wife and have a beautiful kid. I can travel to anywhere and consider myself successful and live a peaceful life void of any problem. Still hoping to make heaven. Even if there is no heaven, I had nothing to lose.

Why do people join in this stupidity I ask again Does anybody have any other better explanation of being in darkness

MAJORBANKZ can tell you what he gains! He is a matured vikings member.
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Talktoyoulater(f): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hahahahahaha
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.
Village people are wicked,
To think these boys saved hard, forfeited every thing in Nigeria,

Took night bus from Aduwawa to Sokoto
Were packed up like sardines in a van from Niamey to Duruku.
Suffered in vain at Agahdez
Survived death in Tripoli
Took the risk of crossing Libya to Italy via the Mediterranean sea in nothing but a dinghy.

All of these just to practice cultism in Europe!!!

Their mates are hustling in Mozambique, sending down money and building mansions in Nigeria while these fools are just concerned with wearing berets and flying colours from Naples down to Turin.

They should deport all of them.
Boys at Okhoro, Uwelu, Akhugbe, Igun and Ekosodin are waiting to teach them cultism

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by tinobrace(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Took the risk of crossing Libya to Italy via the Mediterranean sea in nothing but a dinghy.

Their mates are hustling in Mozambique, sending down money and building mansions in Nigeria while these fools are just concerned with wearing berets and flying colours from Naples down to Turin.

Boys at Okhoro, Uwelu, Akhugbe, Igun and Ekosodin are waiting to teach them cultism

LOL... This guy you just know a lot... You are too conversant with everything

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Vovedoy: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by RexTramadol1: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mbok! Let them rot in jail
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Seems like you know the road map very well shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Gentlelord(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
thesicilian:

It's like you've lived in Benin before. The only places missing from your list are Osasogie and BDPA.
only Ogbe and Egor are missing. BDPA and Osasogie arent prominent wen it comes to cultism in benin.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
thesicilian:

It's like you've lived in Benin before. The only places missing from your list are Osasogie and BDPA.

I swear.

The dude shock me.

6 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Dnevasaynevaguy: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Where this guy no sabi?
Forget matter,you get matter!(grey)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Edo Delta Rivers and cultism are like Life and Death.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Cadec007(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
thesicilian:
These learners carried their amateur cult activities to the home of the masters of organized crime, the Italian Mafia. Them go chop jail tire.
bros e be like say you dey my mind....kai

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Peterpanny: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dnevasaynevaguy:

Where this guy no sabi? Forget matter,you get matter!(grey)
that guy is something else

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by ihitenansa: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

baba versatile,...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Peterpanny: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

sometimes your reasoning is intellectually sound but sometimes you just give yourself out as a plain eediott.nice one boy your brain day there.

12 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by EddieCAD(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Am here to read NwaAmaikpe's comment grin

12 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by arrestdarrester: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Them no teach them say them suppose dey wear learner's tag (L) for Italy? Make them 'go down low' for mafiosi kingdom Ooo...ehen
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by africanusvu(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Suffered in vain at Agahdez.Epic.for it real.

.Epic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by SirLakes: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Incomplete story
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by kurt09(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Thumb up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

You sabi am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Hakeem66: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

U nailed it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

Nwa, the new you is awesome. I am intrigued by your vast knowledge and grasp of issues. Keep it up!!

Meanwhile, for those old miscreants running around the streets of Europe for cult related activities, you are completely lost. Ewu Europe!!!

6 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Euouae:
grin grin grin

MAJORBANKZ matured colleagues grin grin grin

Eficantus Espiremtus - he who is willing to stand, let him stand. If i fail to thow bst that prices me may i not be allowed to enter vahala where ther's no wahala ---> anyee ooo

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by JesseTariah(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin issorite they took their shii' international
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
What I noticed is the professional approach of the cops. If it was Nigeria, they would be n.ake.d, dead or both.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Euouae:

MAJORBANKZ can tell you what he gains! He is a matured vikings member.
good for you. Many are called but few are choosen inside the choosen ones.there're some selected ones nd inside d selected ones,there're some few ones who are born to be called victorious kings
Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by xreal: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear village people.

I have no much time to read what you wrote.
But I had to quote your comment because many have done so on this thread.

[img]https://media1./images/8b493f1f22debeaa5007b6b399913c28/tenor.gif?itemid=444486[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Anytime I read about this useless cult of a thing then I have every reason my Dad, a former cathecist in Catholic church for giving me a sense of direction.

I mean without joining this nonsense, I have been able to build a comfortable apartment, I own a car, I married a beautiful wife and have a beautiful kid. I can travel to anywhere and consider myself successful and live a peaceful life void of any problem. Still hoping to make heaven. Even if there is no heaven, I had nothing to lose.

Why do people join in this stupidity I ask again Does anybody have any other better explanation of being in darkness
STUPIDITY...pure&simple. They had a shot at a better life which many have died in d meditaranean trying 2 have, yet they squander it

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) by KingSango(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
thesicilian:

Fight for the throne indeed. You better be ready to make them an offer they can't refuse.

What's the number one rule when dealing with the devil?

grin

Don't.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.