Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,110 members, 7,807,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Comedienne, Emmanuella To Feature In Hollywood Disney Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne, Emmanuella To Feature In Hollywood Disney Movie (531 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos) / 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne, Emmanuella To Feature In Hollywood Disney Movie by NewsAfriq: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigeria child comedienne, Emmanuella Samuel, popularly known as Emmanuella, appears to be featured in a Hollywood Disney movie.

An Instagram account bearing the Mark Angel Comedienne photographs quotes her as saying that she never dreamed of “getting here so soon.”

Emmanuella, also thanked all those who have given her support since she started her comedy career.

On Saturday, she posted saying, “Thanks @disneystudios, God bless everyone whose support brought us this far. I never dreamed of arriving here so soon. I miss success. I love you all.”

Emmanuella, in her characteristics hilarious manner, appeals to the officials in Disney’s costume department to “please package me well.”

It also appears in the Instagram post that she doesn’t know the Disney character she will be playing yet, as she said, “Worris dis? What character am I playing today? Ngkbeke in America?”

Read More: See how Senate President Bukola Saraki invites Emmanuella to Senate here>>>https://newsafriq.com/2018/02/comedienne-emmanuella-feature-hollywood-disney-movie-gains-senate-invitations-letter/

Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella To Feature In Hollywood Disney Movie by thesicilian: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
You people are through with funke akindele, the innocent Emmanuella is your next target.

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Politicians Are Doing While On Duty / 9 People That Managed To Sell Complete Garbage For A Lot Of Money / Kaffy Advises Upcoming Dancers, Says Dancing Is "Very Lucrative"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.