Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication (20768 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) / Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) / Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by autotrader014(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Governor Wike preaches Unity, Rivers Development at Hon. Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has reiterated his call on Rivers politicians to promote the interest of the state ahead of all political considerations.

Speaking during a reception after the Child Dedication of Hon. Sir and Lady Marcus Nle-Ejji at the St Jude's Military Church in Port Harcourt on Sunday, Governor Wike advised politicians not to allow their political affiliation compel them to take actions that will negate the development of the state.

He said despite being a prominent member of the PDP, he has continued to relate with friends in all other parties because of the need to build a framework of peace across the state.

The governor noted that sustaining relationships across party lines cannot stop political pursuit.

He said: "Whether or not you like my face, for now, I am the governor of Rivers State. It is by the Grace of God that I occupy the office

"I will not be the last governor of Rivers State. After me, God will also place another person in the same office. Therefore, we have no reason to disrupt the development process of the state. All of us must work on unity, as Rivers people to develop the state ".

He stressed that he will never plot bad against other politicians, but stressed that he will complete his constitutionally defined terms as nobody can force him out of leadership.

He urged Rivers politicians to use the Child Dedication of Hon. Sir and Lady Marcus Nle-Ejji as a platform to promote friendship.

He thanked God for blessing the family after several years of waiting for a child, pointing out that they have proved to believers in God.

The Child Dedication was attended by Senator Magnus, Former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Prince Chibodum Nwuche, Member Representing Ikwerre/Emohua Federal Constituency, Hon Chidi Wihioka, Chiefof Staff to the Rivers State Governor, Engr Chukwuemeka Woke, Member Representing Tai/Eleme/Oyigbo Federal Constituency, Mr Bari Mpigi and leaders of PDP and APC.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

18th February, 2018.

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by autotrader014(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
At the reception

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by dunkem21(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Politics of non-bitterness wink

Meanwhile, APC wanted to dethrone Saraki for attending PDP's function.

That's the difference, my people.

34 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by autotrader014(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Politics without bitterness

9 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by dunkem21(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Biko, clap for Wike with one *Like grin

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by aolawale025: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nice one!!!

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by autotrader014(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
dunkem21:
Politics of non-bitterness wink

Meanwhile, APC wanted to dethrone Saraki for attending PDP's function.

That's the difference, my people.

You can say that again

12 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by autotrader014(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
dunkem21:
Biko, clap for Wike with one *Like grin

1000 like for him.. grin

36 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by tesppidd: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Fools everywhere. Gullible people.

Falling for the whims and caprices of Wike.

The guy is surely in the Magnus Abe faction of the APC.

Wike is surely dividing them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by fiercehillz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
PDP don't really have hatred in their DNA...I feel they are d better evil

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by Okanokan(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Correction! They are(PDP) the better GOOD!
fiercehillz:
PDP don't really have hatred in their DNA...I feel they are d better evil

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by gegee(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Wike is a very smart politician. He emitts fire and ice as the situation demands. Wehdon sah!

12 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by LasGidiOwner: 5:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Wike is the strong man of Rivers politics.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by Lipscomb(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Wike stupid guy.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by RZArecta2(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2018
tesppidd:

this is the first stùpid thing I've read today, congratulations sir cool

27 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by henroe2k2(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2018
This is sure Front page material...
Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by autotrader014(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2018
tesppidd:

Bro take a chill pill, thats why its called politics, no permanent friend, no permanent enemy

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by autotrader014(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2018
gegee:
Wike is a very smart politician. He emitts fire and ice as the situation demands. Wehdon sah!

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by wayne4loan: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Can buhari do same ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by Strongbest(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmmm. I feel so sorry for us most times when I see us killing each for these same people.

We just don't understand their games yet.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by DavIkenna(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2018
Up ur game. Politics is a game. We must all learn the game, play the game or sit and watch others.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by CoolAmbience(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2018
wayne4loan:
Can buhari do same ?

Perhaps, you are on loan to this world.

President Buhari has displayed much more maturity. What has he done to Mama Taraba, his Minister and staunch supporter of Alh. Atiku Abubakar?

Gov. Fayose was recently refunded the N11billion he spent on fixing FG roads in Ekiti state.

You want me to list more?? So stop kidding yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by Jaydear: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Okanokan:
Correction! They are(PDP) the better GOOD!
[color=#000099][/color]They are the beeter GOOD my friend....
Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by jerflakes(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2018
RZArecta2:

Yours is the first silly thing I've read today

Congrats boy

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by Osyabj: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2018
Killer thug wike remains a murderer, who murdered over 150 APC supporters in 2015.

Killer wike, note that he who lives by the sword MUST die by the sword.

Killer wike your time shall come, just like your killer foot soldier Don Waney

Over 19 people daily murdered by Wike and his thug killers before 2015 election

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183463-19-people-killed-monthly-in-rivers-election-violence.html/amp

See below image of killer wike's victim, APC LG chairman, Franklin Obi, murdered in cold blood by blood thirsty killer Wike and his thugs.

Below is a chilling video of killer thug wike bribing inec officials and openly threatening to KILL them if they fail to rig for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs4b_hC90PM

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by joedejoe: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Very good and strategic one indeed. However, let him take it a step further ny mending fences with the Lion of Obima - Hon. Rotimi Amechi.
Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Osyabj:

Killer thug wike remains a murderer, who murdered over 150 APC supporters in 2015.

APC zombie e pain am,where have you been after campaigning for tony Nwoye,i told you,no force on earth can stop tony Nwoye from becoming the gov of Osun,not our beloved Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by Osyabj: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
APC zombie e pain am,where have you been after campaigning for tony Nwoye,i told you,no force on earth can stop tony Nwoye from becoming the gov of Osun,not our beloved Anambra

APC ran 2 horses in Anambra. Nwoye and thief Obiano. Presidency looked the other way while thief Obiano massively rigged, as long as Obiano will support PMB in 2019.

The first thing Obiano did after d rigging was to run to PMB to thank Buhari.

But your patently corrupt pdp was not allowed to take over.

Now back to your murderer wike, his tine shall surely come. Stay tuned.

Anuofia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by chrisxxx(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Osyabj:

Over 19 people daily murdered by Wike and his thug killers before 2015 election

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183463-19-people-killed-monthly-in-rivers-election-violence.html/amp
I remember those corpers and others in the north killed by Wike after the 2011 general election.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by Osyabj: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2018
chrisxxx:

I remember those corpers and others in the north killed by Wike after the 2011 general election.

This post is about your killer, thug wike, no amount of image making will change the blood soaked history of this killer thug wike.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by tesppidd: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2018
autotrader014:

Bro take a chill pill, thats why its called politics, no permanent friend, no permanent enemy
that's okay with me.

What am against is someone telling me Wike is playing politics without bitterness by attending this dedication.

When what he's really doing is capitalizing on the problems in APC rivers to divide them more!
Re: Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication by tesppidd: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2018
RZArecta2:
If you cannot put on your thinking cap and see beyond your nose that Wike is only playing politics by romancing with Magnus Abe and his faction of the APC.

Then it becomes very very obvious you come from a long long lineage of foooools!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attends Bisi Akande 80th Birthday In Ibadan - Photos / Bukola Saraki Inside IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Captain Rabiu Hamisu Yadudu As FAAN MD (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.