Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? (3895 Views)

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by wakaman: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
shallysgirl:
Skull miner, you get headache due to head slamming abi?

Yanmiri girl! I understand there's no business.i suggest you start selling akpu

3 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by LZAA: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
SONofnezzar:

The old man told me he married an igbo woman and they even have a kid cheesy cheesy
grin grin
so quick?
sarrki sef grin
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by SONofnezzar: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
so quick?
sarrki sef grin
Such a funny man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by LZAA: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Such a funny man
grin grin so true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by jaymichael(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
FRESHG:
MARKFEMI ALARIIWO BETATHINGS ACTIVA GOKE7 JESUSLOVESYOU JAYMICHAEL
This one that Bola Tinubu is giving you people nightmare, he must be doing things right. Even if he is Afonja, or he is betraying the Yorubas is it your Afonja or is it your betrayal?

7 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Odkosh: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
12submarine:
What is the purpose of this thread? You guys should just leave Nairaland and face reality on ground. The site is getting to boring. Afonja insulting yanmiri and yanmiri insulting afonja for no reason. If nothing to discuss, you guys should go to bed.
Fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by anibirelawal(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nothing to figure. Tinubu Is a betrayer. tongue

HOW

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by DonBobes(m): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2018
With d way tins r going, i tink he is
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2018
SONofnezzar:

The old man told me he married an igbo woman and they even have a kid cheesy cheesy
Heheheheheheh
So sarrki has an Igbo wife.
I know my people grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by SONofnezzar: 7:34am On Feb 19, 2018
imhotep:

Heheheheheheh
So sarrki has an Igbo wife.
I know my people grin

cc lzaa
As in ehn cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2018
You too? Iwo yii oo sha prapra oo! Abi ati k'eran m'ero ni? Why in the world is Tinubu being compared to Afonja, a man who betrayed his people when Tinubu is always getting a better deal for Yoruba.

You are either not a Yoruba or a Pdp political operative who is ready to sell Yorubaland to the highest bidder, which is unfortunately for you is no longer within your reach.

Pdp has always been a bad news to Yoruba. What good thing came to SW from Pdp? Yoruba's goodwill vote for Pdp in SW in 2015 was squandered, and Pdp Yoruba leaders saw to it that the SW was marginalized.

If Otunba Adams tries to look in Tinubu eyes at anytime, it will mean only one thing, that is, he Gani Adams was paid to destroy Yoruba nation from within but he won't succeed, in fact he will fail miserably. We Yoruba patriots won't sit by and let you and Gani Adams of this world destroy a true son of Yorubaland, which means, the fight will be between Yoruba first before the Gambari come to take over what is left of the land. OHUN YEN NI YEN OO!!!!

We all still remember how Gani Adams got money from Jonathan and tried to destroy the peace we enjoy in the SW, we remember the bad name he gave Opc and we are very much aware that he paid to get the title. There's no way the gods of the land and the spirits of former Are Ona Kakanfo will support him if he hasn't repented for what he did especially just before 2015 election. Yoruba patriots are watching Gani Adams and willing to support him only if the Yoruba interest is the only thing on his agenda or else, he will never get it to sound no matter how hard he beats it because the gods of Yorubaland are not hypocrites.
Ratello:
The truth is. Tinubu is the real Afonja reincarnated while Otunba Gani Adams is the Crowned Aare Ona Kankanfo! Tinubu will be decisively dealt with at the right time the more reason I can predict that the Crowned Aare Ona Kankanfo, Gani Adams will be spared while Tinubu will pay the supreme price for being a traitor, usurper, power hungry schemer, poor student of hustory!

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2018
ycat:
You too? Iwo yii oo sha prapra oo! Abi ati ko eran mo ero ni? Why in the world is Tinubu being compared to Afonja, a man who betrayed his people when Tinubu is always getting a better deal for Yoruba.

You are either not a Yoruba or a Pdp political operative who is ready to sell Yorubaland to the highest bidder, which is unfortunately no longer within your reach.

Pdp has always been a bad news to Yoruba. What good thing came to SW from Pdp? Yoruba's goodwill vote for Pdp in SW in 2015 was squandered, and Pdp Yoruba leaders saw to it that the SW was marginalized.

If Otunba Adams tries to look in Tinubu eyes at anytime, it will mean only one thing, that is he, Gani Adams was paid to destroy Yoruba nation but, he won't succeed, in fact, he will fail miserably. We Yoruba patriots won't sit by and let you and Gani Adams of this world destroy a true son of Yorubaland, which means, the fight will be between Yoruba first before the Gambari come to take over what is left of the land. OHUN YEN NI YEN OO!!!!

We all still remember how Gani Adams got money from Jonathan and tried to destroy the peace we enjoy in the SW, we remember the bad name he gave Opc and we are very much aware that he paid to get the title. There's no way the gods of the land and the spirits of former Are Ona Kakanfo will support him if he hasn't repented for what he did especially just before 2015 election. Yoruba patriots are watching Gani Adams and willing to support him only if the Yoruba interest is the only thing on his agenda or else, he will never get it to sound no matter how hard he beats it because the gods of Yorubaland are not hypocrites.

Ogbeni keep kwayet and speak for your fellow gambari slaves, political jobbers cum Tinubu ass lickers. You're not speaking for me and thousands of sane Yoruba. What Yoruba interest has Tinubu fought for. You mistake political appointments that only benefit the individuals and their cronies for Yoruba interest. Aside Political appointments, what has Tinubu contributions be? Gani Adams has put his life on the line so many times in defense of his fellow Yoruba. can the same be said of Tinubu? I wonder why you lots are not ashamed of Tinubu doing errand boy for Buhari. You rather endorse this shame and sing Tinubu praises to high heaven and make him feel important for cleaning Buhari's mess in a time when the lives of people in Benue and SW are being wasted. You and Tinubu don't care about the rampaging Fulani herdsmen in the SW but only interested in how to go about pleasing Your slave masters - Gambari...Shame on you all.

make no mistake about it - Tinubu is not getting any deal for the SW. he's only getting the deal for himself. Tinubu interest doesn't equate the SW interest. What we want are projects we can see and feel that will improve the standard of living of those domiciled in the SW just like what chief Awolowo is known for. we want an end to the incessant end killings by the Fulani herdsmen. We have lost it in education and so many things that SW used to lead and set the pace. How has Tinubu helped in these areas?

Here you are celebrating and eulogising Tinubu for doing an errand boy job for Buhari. and castigating gani adams that his integrity and resolve to fight the Yoruba interest and protect the SW indigenes cannot be questioned.

we all know the reason why Tinubu is doing this errand boy job. it's all about 2023. he wants to please the gambari now in exchange for the presidential ticket in 2023. every discerning mind knows that he has an ulterior motive.

SW interest is restructuring. We don't fucccking care about political deals and favors from the gambarisss that have enslaved our people for years. We all know how political deals are gotten in Nigeria - kowtow to the gambari and bingo they give you crumbs, and you jump up and pledge loyalty. Anything short of restructuring is slavery under the scam unitary system that only favours the abookiiiss

Don't even dare tag me a PDP. I supported APC in 2015 based on my conviction then. I don't fuccking need any political favours. I follow my conscience and loyal to common sense and altruism.

Bleep you APshit and PDP asslickers

3 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by LZAA: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2018
imhotep:
Heheheheheheh So sarrki has an Igbo wife. I know my people grin
cc lzaa
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2018
Let's say you are Yoruba for the sake of your comment.

You are the worst kind of foool, a volunteer slave who thinks his destiny is lower than that of a donkey. You lunatic and talking points are like monkeys and bananas. Empty talks with no substance is what your kind is known for, but I have a news for you, people are beginning to stand up for what they believe and it's not going to be business as usual.

You and Pdp are the real slaves, this is the reason you always come back empty handed because you are scared to ask your master what you really deserve for your region. Tinubu on the other hand always comes home with the bacon which completely eliminates him from your slave class.

What did Pdp do about the herdsmen killings during Jonathan and what support are they giving to Benue at the moment? You monkeys must think everyone on nairaland is walking on their heads like you.

What project did Pdp put in SW, what projects are going on Pdp states? The only "performing" SW governors are Apc, so why are you blind to all these? Your brain must have been melted for you to drink.

You must be really daft to think you can influence decision making and get projects done without representation and appointments. The only party that is protecting Yoruba interest is Apc and that's the party of the Yoruba patriots.

If you Pdp agents want to declare war on Yorubaland because we won't allow you to sell the land to aliens, be my guest, the patriots are determine to die standing rather than live on their knees.

Cretaceous:

Ogbeni keep kwayet and speak for your fellow gambari slaves, political jobbers cum Tinubu ass lickers. You're not speaking for me and thousands of sane Yoruba. What Yoruba interest has Tinubu fought for. You mistake political appointments that only benefit the individuals and their cronies for Yoruba interest. Aside Political appointments, what has Tinubu contributions be? Gani Adams has put his life on the line so many times in defense of his fellow Yoruba. can the same be said of Tinubu? I wonder why you lots are not ashamed of Tinubu doing errand boy for Buhari. You rather endorse this shame and sing Tinubu praises to high heaven and make him feel important for cleaning Buhari's mess in a time when the lives of people in Benue and SW are being wasted. You and Tinubu don't care about the rampaging Fulani herdsmen in the SW but only interested in how to go about pleasing Your slave masters - Gambari...Shame on you all.

make no mistake about it - Tinubu is not getting any deal for the SW. he's only getting the deal for himself. Tinubu interest doesn't equate the SW interest. What we want are projects we can see and feel that will improve the standard of living of those domiciled in the SW just like what chief Awolowo is known for. we want an end to the incessant end killings by the Fulani herdsmen. We have lost it in education and so many things that SW used to lead and set the pace. How has Tinubu helped in these areas?

Here you are celebrating and eulogising Tinubu for doing an errand boy job for Buhari. and castigating gani adams that his integrity and resolve to fight the Yoruba interest and protect the SW indigenes cannot be questioned.

we all know the reason why Tinubu is doing this errand boy job. it's all about 2023. he wants to please the gambari now in exchange for the presidential ticket in 2023. every discerning mind knows that he has an ulterior motive.

SW interest is restructuring. We don't fucccking care about political deals and favors from the gambarisss that have enslaved our people for years. We all know how political deals are gotten in Nigeria - kowtow to the gambari and bingo they give you crumbs, and you jump up and pledge loyalty. Anything short of restructuring is slavery under the scam unitary system that only favours the abookiiiss

Don't even dare tag me a PDP. I supported APC in 2015 based on my conviction then. I don't fuccking need any political favours. I follow my conscience and loyal to common sense and altruism.

Bleep you APshit and PDP asslickers

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
ycat:

You are the worst kind of foool, a volunteer slave who thinks his destiny is lower than that of a donkey. You lunatic and talking points are like monkeys and bananas. Empty talks with no substance is what your kind is known for, but I have a news for you, people are beginning to stand up for what they believe and it's not going to be business as usual.

You and Pdp are the real slaves, this is the reason you always come back empty handed because you are scared to ask your master what you really deserve for your region. Tinubu on the other hand always comes home with the bacon which completely eliminates him from your slave class.

What did Pdp do about the herdsmen killings during Jonathan and what support are they giving to Benue at the moment? You monkeys must think everyone on nairaland is walking on their heads like you.

What project did Pdp put in SW, what projects are going on Pdp states? The only "performing" SW governors are Apc, so why are you blind to all these? Your brain must have been melted for you to drink.

You must be really daft to think you can influence decision making and get projects done without representation and appointments. The only party that is protecting Yoruba interest is Apc and that's the party of the Yoruba patriots.

If you Pdp agents want to declare war on Yorubaland because we won't allow you to sell the land to aliens, be my guest, the patriots are determine to die standing rather than live on their knees.

You lack common sense and reasoning. I knew you'd play the PDP card. It shall never be with you APC and PDP. May misfortune befall all you ApShit and PDP m0rons who for party sake will sell Yoruba interest to please your slave master in exchange for 30k stipend.

I'm that nigga that won't even touch with a 10ft pole in real life. I only pity you political jobbers because of your poverty wretched life that you have to depend on 30k from those who have enslaved your future and future of your unfortunate unborn children. What a pity! You bunch of sellouts have no shame at all. The idiot is already spewing gibberish about PDP this and APShit that. I don't blame you. That is what your brain has been configured to think. You have nothing upstairs - typical of sai Babarians...They're mentally deficient just like their sai Baba with an IQ of -0.0008. Dead brain!

The idiot takes pride in the fact that more people were killed during Gej's time compared to Buhari... All for 30k, the fool has sold his conscience and lacks the capacity for critical thinking. Why was voted APC in? Were they voted in so that the number of deaths could reduce?

you're insane. May the Fulani herdsmen knock on your door and that of everyone you care about. then come back here and shout sai baba like the dumbbb sycophantic goat that you are. fool

3 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Jokerman(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cretaceous:

You lack common sense and reasoning. I knew you'd play the PDP card. It shall never be with you APC and PDP. May misfortune befall all you ApShit and PDP m0rons who for party sake will sell Yoruba interest to please your slave master in exchange for 30k stipend.

I'm that nigga that won't even touch with a 10ft pole in real life. I only pity you political jobbers because of your poverty wretched life that you have to depend on 30k from those who have enslaved your future and future of your unfortunate unborn children. What a pity! You bunch of sellouts have no shame at all. The idiot is already spewing gibberish about PDP this and APShit that. I don't blame you. That is what your brain has been configured to think. You have nothing upstairs - typical of sai Babarians...They're mentally deficient just like their sai Baba with an IQ of -0.0008. Dead brain!

The idiot takes pride in the fact that more people were killed during Gej's time compared to Buhari... All for 30k, the fool has sold his conscience and lacks the capacity for critical thinking. Why was voted APC in? Were they voted in so that the number of deaths could reduce?

you're insane. May the Fulani herdsmen knock on your door and that of everyone you care about. then come back here and shout sai baba like the dumbbb sycophantic goat that you are. fool

Lol.. Brodaly.... kilode... you just finished that political clown.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Jokerman(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
ycat:

Shut up... you don't care about any yoruba... you are just a scared party loosing sissy.... A true omooluabi doesn't care much about party buh dividends....

Oniranu omo...... don't stand for truth, keep playing party politics...

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 1:09am On Feb 20, 2018
You lifeless losers are outnumbered anyway, gbewudani apoda!

Jokerman:

Shut up... you don't care about any yoruba... you are just a scared party loosing sissy.... A true omooluabi doesn't care much about party buh dividends....

Oniranu omo...... don't stand for truth, keep playing party politics...

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 1:18am On Feb 20, 2018
You are a coward and that's why you can't say you are Pdp but it's written all over you. I'm not reading pass the first line of your frustration, you can slurp in the rest. A foool that is writing nonsense and still calling on mods to hide my response. Human when no one is at home.
Cretaceous:

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Ratello: 4:42am On Feb 20, 2018
ycat:
You are a coward and that's why you can't say you are Pdp but it's written all over you. I'm not reading pass the first line of your frustration, you can slurp in the rest. A foool that is writing nonsense and still calling on mods to hide my response. Human when no one is at home.

Just shut your trap, Cretaceous took you to the cleaners!

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Your forefathers including ojuku ran away from u guys wen he know he is baseless like u and ur post oponu omo ale jatijati......i blame d mods who allow people like u to create baseless topics......better grow up and drink more water cos d man u talking about it greater than ur forfather and ur generation to come including you

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2018
olagbola55:
Your forefathers including ojuku ran away from u guys wen he know he is baseless like u and ur post oponu omo ale jatijati......i blame d mods who allow people like u to create baseless topics......better grow up and drink more water cos d man u talking about it greater than ur forfather and ur generation to come including you
Gambari slavery in action grin
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2018
imhotep:

Gambari slavery in action grin
rapist good morning

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2018
olagbola55:
rapist good morning
How your Fulani masters na grin
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Odkosh: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2018
imhotep:

How your Fulani masters na grin
Have you gotten your cutlass and hoe too?

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Shithole mook, when did you know what a cleaner is? Cleaner indeed, yet my comments are hidden, I still won't read the trash anyway, foool!
Ratello:

Just shut your trap, Cretaceous took you to the cleaners!

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Ratello: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2018
ycat:
Shithole mook, when did you know what a cleaner is? Cleaner indeed, yet my comments are hidden, I still won't read the trash anyway, foool!

Now I understand that when a clown like you is wrong and won't admit it, he always get angry. cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2018
You can't can't compare your moldy brain with mine. You and others like you are just too dumb. I don't get angry, but will always be on guard so you don't sell Yorubaland like you sold your conscience.
Ratello:

Now I understand that when a clown like you is wrong and won't admit it, he always get angry. cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Ratello: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2018
ycat:
You can't can't compare your moldy brain with mine. You and others like you are just too dumb. I don't get angry, but will always be on guard so you don't sell Yorubaland like you sold your conscience.
Ycat....defender of the Yoruba Race. Clown with mumu face who will never learn. Thanks Cretaceous for the beating cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2018
You are just a shameless goat! Cretaceous is probably bloody now from beating the ground with his comments that had no head or tail, just some convoluted trash. Arindin, I'll see you as my match if the mods can stop hiding my post and leaving yours. You that are human only when house is vacant, what a useless being!
Ratello:

Ycat....defender of the Yoruba Race. Clown with mumu face who will never learn. Thanks Cretaceous for the beating cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Oshiomhole, Atiku, others attend Goodluck Jonathan Book launch / Dubai Now And Then / Obasanjo: Why Igbos Are Angry At Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.