Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? (3894 Views)

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Ratello: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2018
ycat:
You are just a shameless goat! Cretaceous is probably bloody now from beating the ground with his comments that had no head or tail, just some convoluted trash. Arindin, I'll see you as my match if the mods can stop hiding my post and leaving yours. You that are human only when house is vacant, what a useless being!
But why are you angry now cheesy grin cheesy you are liable to have high B.P oooo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2018
Being able to hammer sense into your head is not anger. You will not only have blood pressure but all associated diseases along with it.
Ratello:

But why are you angry now cheesy grin cheesy you are liable to have high B.P oooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by reality1010: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The way Tinubu is going, he is most likely walking the part of Afonja
If Tinubu no bi AFONJA e no fit be like AFONJA.
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
ycat:
You are just a shameless goat! Cretaceous is probably bloody now from beating the ground with his comments that had no head or tail, just some convoluted trash. Arindin, I'll see you as my match if the mods can stop hiding my post and leaving yours. You that are human only when house is vacant, what a useless being!

Dumb ass, you must really think you're importnat to warrant a response from me. You must be really jobless..... I can see that you're really as stupid as shit.
You still do not get signs despite ignoring you so hard. I gerrit. My posts affect you so much that you feel terribly ashamed. Since you wanted my attention so bad like
a sex-starved pompous m0ron, you will get it, after all, it's lunchtime here.
I should not be seen exchanging banters with an inconsequential riff-raff whose life depends on a 30k stipend from Politicians. It's an insult. How could I have stoop so low in the first place exchanging words with a zombie cum political jobber with a negative IQ..
I don't fuccking care about you m0r0n....gerrit?

Now, I do have a job to do. So go fuckkk yaself in every whatever and choke on your bullshits while at it

I have canceled my subscription from your poverty and mental issues. Now, go learn how to deal with your pathetic insignificance

@Ratello...kindly ignore the idiot completely..it's futile, trust me..

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by Ratello: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cretaceous:

Dumb ass, you must really think you're importnat to warrant a response from me. You must be really jobless..... I can see that you're really as stupid as shit.
You still do not get signs despite ignoring you so hard. I gerrit. My posts affect you so much that you feel terribly ashamed. Since you wanted my attention so bad like
I should not be seen exchanging banters with an inconsequential riff-raff whose life depends on a 30k stipend from Politicians. It's an insult. How could I have stoop so low in the first place exchanging words with a zombie cum political jobber with a negative IQ..

Now, I do have a job to do. So go fuckkk yaself in every whatever and choke on your bullshits while at it

I have canceled my subscription from your poverty and mental issues. Now, go learn how to deal with your pathetic insignificance

You think I don't know the clown is one deranged bigot? grin cheesy grin oh yeah I do I was just catching fun with him after you left him bloodied however, I will take your advice bro.

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by kentebemoney: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cretaceous:

This Bros dey para gan
As u corner the rat, cake am well well, him play the Pdp card one time.
How can any sane person not see bola tinubu is not being played?

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by boluwatife66(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
ycat:
You lifeless losers are outnumbered anyway, gbewudani apoda!

A true yoruba doesn care about party. how is APC and PDP different? are they not the same men changing parties up and down. olori bu nie fa, owan fun awon omo ibo aje okuta ma mu omi ni oro so. the omoluabis knws when to seperate politics from reality. How dare you insult Are Adams? kode ni ragba fun e

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by markfemisgay: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
Hahahahahhahahha
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
How come Gani Adams didn't know that a true Yoruba has to separate politics from Yoruba interest? You foools think you can extend your confusion to my side? No way! I'm consistent with putting Yoruba interest first unlike you bastardds who want to sell Yorubaland to aliens. I'm the real omoluabi and you are fake. Ko ni da fun iyalaya e. Gbogbo orisa Ile Yoruba o ni je ki o ri b'ati se. Oriburuku l'oma fi se odun yi. Spirit of Isedale Yoruba abifoju lu e, Omo ale jatijati! Gani Adams was a lowlife who didn't deserve the title and the land will expose him if he's not repentant. Ko ni da fun iwo ati Gani Adams papo!
boluwatife66:
A true yoruba doesn care about party. how is APC and PDP different? are they not the same men changing parties up and down. olori bu nie fa, owan fun awon omo ibo aje okuta ma mu omi ni oro so. the omoluabis knws when to seperate politics from reality. How dare you insult Are Adams? kode ni ragba fun e

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol! Lifeless fool feeling funky on social media. Do you mind saying what exactly you do for a living if you have to say I'm jobless? You haven't ignored, we are in it together. You are a man with no ball and this queen here is reminding you that fact. You and your fellow jackasses are dog on heat and need a woman to whip you back to life, it took 3 of you shameless iddiots to feel you are talking to a lady. Haha! the wieners between your legs have probably been fried for you to drink gari, olosi! Lunch time ko, hunger time ni, as if you can afford to eat what you want for lunch, is it not the frustration out of hunger that is driving you nut, oponu asinwin! You kept mentioning #30,000 as if you are not one of those iddiots Pdp put in the sun for #2,000, olosi akotileta, ko ni bensho fun awon to bi e!
Cretaceous:

Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Coward, why don't you come out yourself,
and let the mods leave me a woman to teach all of you useless men the lesson your pigly mothers forgot to teach you. Awon omo gutter gbogbo!
kentebemoney:

This Bros dey para gan
As u corner the rat, cake am well well, him play the Pdp card one time.
How can any sane person not see bola tinubu is not being played?
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
ycat:
Coward, why don't you come out yourself,
and let the mods leave me a woman to teach all of you useless men the lesson your pigly mothers forgot to teach you. Awon omo gutter gbogbo!
Re: Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? by ycat: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
ycat:
How come Gani Adams didn't know that a true Yoruba has to separate politics from Yoruba interest? You foools think you can extend your confusion to my side? No way! I'm consistent with putting Yoruba interest first unlike you bastardds who want to sell Yorubaland to aliens. I'm the real omoluabi and you are fake. Ko ni da fun iyalaya e. Gbogbo orisa Ile Yoruba o ni je ki o ri b'ati se. Oriburuku l'oma fi se odun yi. Spirit of Isedale Yoruba abifoju lu e, Omo ale jatijati! Gani Adams was a lowlife who didn't deserve the title and the land will expose him if he's not repentant. Ko ni da fun iwo ati Gani Adams papo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Atiku Abubakar Needs To Hit The Gym Before The Tribunal - Picture / Ugwuanyi’s 2nd Term: Building On Laid Foundation / Something Fishy About Abba Kyari's Death - A Mystery You Don't Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.