Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies (2151 Views)

100 Males And Females Needed For A Massive Roadshow In Lagos Tomorrow 1st Feb. / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary / 4 Job Openings At FHI360 - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
As shared by Dame Ibifuro Thompson Tatua:

'Today We Lost a Young Man Postmodernist Victor Nwobike popularly called PVN or Postmodernist, He was Known for his Use Of Big Grammars and was Vigor, He has been in the Struggle for a while Now and he Just got a Job at The Nigerian Railway Corporation to Resume Work tomorrow Monday, He Spoke Excitedly About it just Yesterday Evening and was to Travel today to Lagos to Start Work 2moro and 5am Today He got Sick and died shortly after, and this got Me thinking since Afternoon, Is this Destiny? What is this Called? Just last Night he was Excited and Well, Since Last year he has been doing follow-Up on this Job, he has been Broke and Struggling and Just a Day He is to Resume The Long Awaited Job, He Died, this is a Very Annoying Time to Die, I Have been Thinking a lot why he had to fall sick today and Die today just like that? Abi Village People that he has gone to brief about his Trip, or what? I just don’t get it! God Please oo, Abeg ooo, Have Mercy On Us. Cover your Children, R.I.P. Postmodernist. I am still shocked'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-dies-after-getting-new-job.html?m=1

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2018

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by dingbang(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Truly, the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by GloriaNinja(f): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
undecided WORST THING IS SUFFERING FOR LONG AND ENDING UP DYING WITHOUT REAPING ANYTHING FROM YOUR LABOUR, THAT'S WHY EVERYTHING ON EARTH IS VANITY, MAY HE REST IN PEACE

4 Likes

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by decatalyst(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
I pray for you and i this night, all those gathered to short circuit our destiny or make us surfer before fulfilling destiny shall die by fire!

The mercy of the Lord shall speak for us against judgment and condemnation in Jesus name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Demonicide(f): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Village ppl at work.

1 Like

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by xtivin(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Spiritual wickedness in high places.God have mercy
Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Anybody waiting for our day of glory to waste us, die by fire!

Anyone scattering what we labour to gather, trailer dismantle them!

Anyone that says we will die in penury, that we will keep suffering and when it is time to enjoy, they waste us, fuel tanker explosion burn them to ashes!!!

Kai, this is so pathetic cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by obinoral1179(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Every power that want to destroy or frustrate us at the edge of success must die....

1 Like

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Shukusheka(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Anyone that says we will die in penury, that we will keep suffering and when it is time to enjoy, they waste us, fuel tanker explosion burn them to ashes!!!

When did you start attending Mountain of Fire?

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by anibirelawal(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
RIP to him,

Maybe he is an "ABIKU"
Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
This story sounds so bizarre!!!!
Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Ishilove: 5:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Shukusheka:
When did you start attending Mountain of Fire?
13 years ago
Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Evablizin(f): 5:28am On Feb 19, 2018
decatalyst:
I pray for you and i this night, all those gathered to short circuit our destiny or make us surfer before fulfilling destiny shall die by fire!

The mercy of the Lord shall speak for us against judgment and condemnation in Jesus name.
Amen,Amen and Amen.

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by jaychubi: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Village ppl don win
Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by yungbillionaire(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2018
I saw this thing same situation happen in my eye korokoro...a guy came all the way from 042 to PH after many years of joblessness over there in search of a job, so he stayed in our tenants place...after the long hustle of job hunting something finally came up and every one was happy...2 weeks to resumption dude started having fluctuating sickness(was asthmatic tho)...then became fine a week ho resumption until the Sunday night when he was to resume on Monday the next day...it was like a movie...we later found out anyone who wants to grow in the family is cut down....may God almighty true the redemption blood of His Son Jesus never let this to be our lot...amen
Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by lordraiden(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Wen your village ppl say you won't amount to anything good.

I cover myself, my family n my gf with the precious blood of Jesus Christ una no go see us

1 Like

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by judgedredd22(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Ishilove:

nwanyi asaba! calm down first! grin grin grin
the guy probably died from cardiac arrest brought on by over-excitement. Yes, over excitement is deadly too... quite unfortunate though!
That kind of thing kills a lot and people (nigerians) will always call village people because it usually happens at the onset of good news or highly expected, long awaited positive event.

When your heart goes into sudden overdrive = bad news for the individual!

Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2018
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Years Afta Struggling 4 Job,Man Who Was Meant 2 Start Job In Lagos Tomorrow Dies by Dahliah(f): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Are you interested in making money with your phone? I'm serious just your phone(a phone with internet connection oh not Nokia torchlight) If you are interested click the link to find out how. https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/tqc6g/0 Yes it's real,It has worked for me and if you are willing to WORK HARD it will WORK for YOU too. You're welcome wink

(1) (Reply)

Hobark Oil And Gas Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (5 Positions) / kpmg Offer Or An Msc Abroad? i'm very confused / Intercoms Integrated Resources,onitsha Is scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.