Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group (49423 Views)

Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign / Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Liberator007(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
ATIKUNATION:

So she has followers large enough to work against the party ? What a shame , If indeed you knew all that happened and can come out and spew rubbish , please whoever you are are, I was still in that same LG last week for her charity programme, this would be my last post we are too busy with her programmes , by the way how did the imposed candidate fail so woefully ? Anyways 2019 is here again waiting on you and your team to come make a blockage of my aspiration...
You are all coming back to campaign. We patiently wait.
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Liberator007(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
ATIKUNATION:

Obviously we both got registered today as new members, was blocked yesterday. Don't you think it will do us good if you will give us a comprehensive details of what transpired during the primaries. From the time of your writing I would deduce that she was cheated for being a lady. If she had lost in a fair way, would she have asked her loyalists to vote someone else? You kept mute in the face of impunity and yet would want to claim nothing happened. She will canvass for vote and she will be voted in. There is nothing any Jupiter or Saturn would do. Will be there live when she comes to you local, only please identify yourself...
We patiently wait. Just arm yourselves well online as you will have a lot of defending to do.
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by tboydasupernova: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
[/colřor]what is your proof please.. See if u dont have anything valid to say just shush and watch us triumph come 2019
jpphilips:

[color=#000099]The good news is that, all the chaps she has worked for all failed but one!! That begs the question, what criteria was used to select her despite her poor resume? Is that how Atiku will recruit Nigerians with poor resume to lead us?
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by citizenY(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
headhunter1:
she's really FATeema indeed cool
but
she looks forkable kiss

i love busty milfs

Look you o. Wetin bring cutlery inside this Matter? tongue
headhunter1:
she's really FATeema indeed cool
but
she looks forkable kiss

i love busty milfs

Look you o. Wetin bring cutlery inside this Matter?
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by citizenY(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
This is dead on arrival

Atiku is not sellable

She should just, hustle, build her resumee, earn good money

Atiku, if he makes the polls, is going to give Buhari in 2019, the sort of throughball Fabregas would give Morata on Tuesday

To me, Atiku has no party. Na independent candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference / Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.