Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,310 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Need Telegram Bot And An App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Telegram Bot And An App (1505 Views)

How Can I Convert Bitcoin Amount In Telegram Bot?. I'm Willing To Pay. / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Telegram Bot And An App by solablings(f): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
I need an expart that can create a telegram bot and app that can function exactly like real site
Re: I Need Telegram Bot And An App by Leopantro: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
you have to explain a bit more because i don't understand what you mean.
check the bot i created.
/TheCryptogeneProjectbot
Re: I Need Telegram Bot And An App by eNelo(f): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
solablings:
I need an expart that can create a telegram bot and app that can function exactly like real site
Kindly check your email.
Re: I Need Telegram Bot And An App by TourismMan(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Leopantro:

check the bot i created.

/TheCryptogeneProjectbot

Good morning Sir, please I will send you mail when I return from school. I have selected my choices from the list you sent which I will forward to you later in the day. Sorry for the delays and thanks for enduring with me. God bless.
Re: I Need Telegram Bot And An App by solablings(f): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Leopantro:

check the bot i created.

/TheCryptogeneProjectbot

Your number pls?
Re: I Need Telegram Bot And An App by Glomany: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Please I need a telegram bot and app... Who is good at creating telegram bot. Specifically bitcoin mining not. Contact me @ moneymustkon@gmail.com. @leopantro can I have your number please. Thank you.
Re: I Need Telegram Bot And An App by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Glomany:
Please I need a telegram bot and app... Who is good at creating telegram bot. Specifically bitcoin mining not. Contact me @ moneymustkon@gmail.com. @leopantro can I have your number please. Thank you.

Your mail isn't going thru. Meanwhile, you can contact me via my signature and let's discuss about the said project.

(1) (Reply)

Java Developer Needed / Where Can I Learn Javascript In Ilorin? / Here Are 8 Amazing Uses Of Java!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.