Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY (28193 Views)

5 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Internet Fraud / [A Must Read] 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud / Finally Got The Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Internet Fraud | READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by akeentech(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
zinaunreal:
see opportunist. Who blog epp?
Blog help those who help themselves
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by samijay8(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
FRESHG:
HOWS KOREDE YOUR FORMER YAHOO BOYFRIEND
This guy wicked sha
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by MattChidi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nothing whatsoever justifies fraud. There are thousands and one way to earn legitimately online.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Xisnin:

If the world is a jungle weak animals like you would be long dead. You think pretending and scamming people
qualify you as strong?
In a jungle, you would only try it once and you will be gone.
you're too dull that's why you will forever remain the prey.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by 4ka4(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Blogger go rest joor !!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
SexyDenzel:
You are Alice's neighbour in Wonderland as I can see, I believe in reality. Go tell that to the guys that are doing these frauds, don't expect people to have mindsets likes yours. Its a jungle out there. I'm a realist, the op have listed problems right? so what's next? cry about it and rant about it?! HELL NO, the next should be solution of not we are going to still have those problems and it won't reduce. Do you really know the life out there? you probably don't so please chill bro.

Well, I manage our company's social media outlets (Nairaland inclusive), and our goal is not to receive "likes" but to advertise and contribute our little quota of social responsibility as a corporate firm to the betterment of the country where we are benefiting from.

Beyond using social media, by next year, we also have a vision for youth empowerment (which would include grants for start-ups, no matter how small). My point is that there is no finger-pointing or self-righteousness here because we are all in this together. But we all have to look for a legitimate (non-cancerous) way to help ourselves out of the terrible situation.

The older generation through their corrupt activities plunged the country into this mess. Despite giving us such cancerous inheritance, we should strive as much as possible not to repeat same to the next generation.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by KIDfurniture(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
zinaunreal:
100k per week? Scammmmm

I no kuku ask you to pay money - poor man mind - everything Na scam - even the life you have is a scam Bro - lol my brothers add me on WhatsApp ja re make I hook una up free of charge
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by zinaunreal(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
KIDfurniture:

I no kuku ask you to pay money - poor man mind - everything Na scam - even the life you have is a scam Bro - lol my brothers add me on WhatsApp ja re make I hook una up free of charge

100k any body that fall for your trash is a fool
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by SexyDenzel: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
angelbulksms:

Well, I manage our company's social media outlets (Nairaland inclusive), and our goal is not to receive "likes" but to advertise and contribute our little quota of social responsibility as a corporate firm to the betterment of the country where we are benefiting from.

Beyond using social media, by next year, we also have a vision for youth empowerment (which would include grants for start-ups, no matter how small). My point is that there is no finger-pointing or self-righteousness here because we are all in this together. But we all have to look for a legitimate (non-cancerous) way to help ourselves out of the terrible situation.

The older generation through their corrupt activities plunged the country into this mess. Despite giving us such cancerous inheritance, we should strive as much as possible not to repeat same for our next generation.
Funny you mentioned "likes" lmao. We are talking about what the G-Boys are doing and how to reduce or stop it now and you're here talking about what you are doing. Foh with your horn blowing azz nig... Please those with suggestions should come through.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by quiestla: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=akeentech post=65187494]THERE ARE SO MANY LEGITIMATE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW

Its neva too late, people who started it last week are already doing well, with 2k I can setup a blog for you or any other online business of your choice.

Contact me through my signature[/quote. ]. Are you serious because i need it
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by quiestla: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
akeentech:
THERE ARE SO MANY LEGITIMATE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW

Its neva too late, people who started it last week are already doing well, with 2k I can setup a blog for you or any other online business of your choice.

Contact me through my signature

Are you serious because i need it
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Thewesterner(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
As if we don't know

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Funny you mentioned "likes" lmao. We are talking about what the G-Boys are doing and how to reduce or stop it now and you're here talking about what you are doing. Foh with your horn blowing azz nig... Please those with suggestions should come through.

I think you read my post upside down for you to think that "trumpet-blowing" is the motive behind it. Anyway, engaging in Bulk SMS Business is a very good suggestion but why not click the OP's link in the quoted message? I've checked it. You would find other good suggestions there too:

fattbabakay:
Well known to all even before I mention, this issue of yahoo boys (internet fraudsters) is really pathetic. And the funny thing which is also a bitter truth is that they spend valuable time on this illegal exhibition that they would rather have spent on a more legit and profitable make money online endeavour...
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by ugochukwua(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin.....All sparked up by our incompetent leaders.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
They have nothing doing? Or they dont want to do anything? grin call a spade a spade. Even trump said it that AfricanS are lazy by nature. Its a cycle thats continuing and the government coulD have helped put a stop to this but they arent but will you allow your future to be ruined/determined by the government? I once called a friend to join me learn an online course for FREE HE WILL NOT PAY A DIME GUESS WHAT HE SAID IS IT YAHOO WILL IT BRING MONEY IMMEDIATELY? NOW ANYONE SHOULD PLEASE ANSWER TO THAT! WHAT SHOULD WE CALL THAT?

I was born in Africa.

Nigeria.

Enugu state.

New Haven.

One statement that will quickly show me that a man is mad, stupid, senseless, daft and that such a man has never visited Africa or Nigeria is for such man to say ""AFRICANS ARE LAZY""
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by zinaunreal(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
MattChidi:
Nothing whatsoever justifies fraud.
There are thousands and one way to earn legitimately online.

Oya start mentioning the thousand and one ways before i strangle you. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by SexyDenzel: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I was born in Africa.

Nigeria.

Enugu state.

New Haven.

One statement that will quickly show me that a man is mad, stupid, senseless, daft and that such a man has never visited Africa or Nigeria is for such man to say ""AFRICANS ARE LAZY""
Don't mind those fools, Africans can be a lot of things but LAZY is not one of them. We are not and have never been LAZY. Feeble minded people letting inferiority complex fk them up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
donsimo:

Yeah, bill gates didn't end well, neither did dangote, nor the Rockefellers, nor the bushes, nor the whole cabal ruling our entire country time after time.

Yep dude you are soooo right.
But then poor men end up well.

Mumu - Bill Gates worked his ass off and so did Dangote.

The Nigeria Cabal are indeed yahoo boys, your perfect role model, so follow them and emulate them and end up like them.

How can I be posing with material wealth and showing off and oppressing others when I am THIEF! A big THIEF.

"Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife." - Proverbs 17:1

"Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time " - Proverbs 13:11

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
frosbel2:

Mumu - Bill Gates worked his ass off and so did Dangote.

The Nigeria Cabal are indeed yahoo boys, your perfect role model, so follow them and emulate them and end up like them.

How can I be posing with material wealth and showing off and oppressing others when I am THIEF! A big THIEF.

"Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife." - Proverbs 17:1

"Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time " - Proverbs 13:11

Its funny how a re.tar.d would call his superior a "mumu" if only you spent more time knowing than watching football? Smh.
Research how gate made his money you'll be appalled.

Read on dangote too, let me throw you a bone, research on the killer indomie scandal and the family that died to enable him break into the market.
All this your bible quote? Smh.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Xisnin(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
lilbest4:
you're too dull that's why you will forever remain the prey.

Research has shown that criminals are the dumbest of humans, they cannot think(they lack the intellect) a way
out of their problem so they go for the easiest route, crime.
You are so dumb that you think the only way out for you is stealing, to make matters
worse, you think being a criminal make you strong.
In the long run you will be example for kids on prison excursion.
In a true jungle you wouldn't last a day after your first fraud attempt.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
donsimo:

Its funny how a re.tar.d would call his superior a "mumu" if only you spent more time knowing than watching football? Smh.
Research how gate made his money you'll be appalled.

Read on dangote too, let me throw you a bone, research on the killer indomie scandal and the family that died to enable him break into the market.
All this your bible quote? Smh.

So you are a THIEF ??
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
frosbel2:

So you are a THIEF ??

Define thief, let me help you out with that.

A thief is someone who takes another's possession with or without the use of force usually something that doesn't belong to him/her.
Classic example is all your leaders, now this is an offense and is punished by the law, however our leaders make the law and steal also, so what does that make a citizens of that country, so I suppose you can say since our leaders are thieves we are lead by thieves and so we are all thieves.

But lemme just say the truth, I hustle, that's all.
Not a theif

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 20, 2018
Xisnin:

Research has shown that criminals are the dumbest of humans, they cannot think(they lack the intellect) a way
out of their problem so they go for the easiest route, crime.
You are so dumb that you think the only way out for you is stealing, to make matters
worse, you think being a criminal make you strong.
In the long run you will be example for kids on prison excursion.
In a true jungle you wouldn't last a day after your first fraud attempt.
you see why I said you are dumb?
You don't know me, how do you conclude I'm a thief?
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I was born in Africa.

Nigeria.

Enugu state.

New Haven.

lol... grin say you are not lazy but majority of Africans are. A woman that has a small disablity choose begging as profession while someome like her with a greater disability sells bread on the street to survive and this keep me wondering where we are heading. Even yesterday a boy that should be working came to be begging for alms because he knows people here will never see reason and will always give him out of pity and im like what is this country turning into? The government is in the right position to resolve this but they arent doing anything for sure. So hardworking is out of it.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I had choose to be called a Biafran over a Nigerian any day any time

Nigeria that has deadly terrorist organisations boko Haram Fulani herdsmen etc

Nigeria where human lives mean nothing where they slaughter people in zamfara like goats

Nigeria where they mine human skull.. you can't die in peace again.. person go dig you grave any mine ur skull

Nigeria where snake swallow money

Nigeria where police and soldier killed innocent people anyhow

Nigeria almost everybody is a tribalist

Nigeria where most people are religious extremist

Nigeria where you can be killed because some one in France insults an Arab prophet

Nigeria where you work like a slave yet no pay

If I am in abroad and someone ask me where am I from; I will jejely tell them am from africa

If they ask me my country, I will tell them my country is yet to be recognized nor accepted

Better to come from an unknown country than to come from Nigeria
Do you research on history. Other developed countries experienced worse killings.. How many killings here? lol... No be someone murder 6million people? lol.. The only difference is that Nigeria is not really doing the best to progress. And aout the tribalism part--we all cant deny the tribe that is always quick to start a tribalistic post/thread even here on nairaland do your research. so what are we saying?
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
lol... grin say you are not lazy but majority of Africans are. A woman that has a small disablity choose begging as profession while someome like her with a greater disability sells bread on the street to survive and this keep me wondering where we are heading. Even yesterday a boy that should be working came to be begging for alms because he knows people here will never see reason and will always give him out of pity and im like what is this country turning into? The government is in the right position to resolve this but they arent doing anything for sure. So hardworking is out of it.

""A woman that has a small disablity choose begging as profession while someome like her with a greater disability sells bread on the street to survive""

There are Americans with no disability that still beg on the street.

""say you are not lazy but majority of Africans are""

Then u are a very lazy person grin.

""Even yesterday a boy that should be working came to be begging for alms""

Happens in America n Europe too. Everyday boys beg for arms there as well.

One thing is certain Mr, AFRICANS AREN'T ANYWHERE NEAR LAZY.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""A woman that has a small disablity choose begging as profession while someome like her with a greater disability sells bread on the street to survive""

There are Americans with no disability that still beg on the street.

""say you are not lazy but majority of Africans are""

Then u are a very lazy person grin.

""Even yesterday a boy that should be working came to be begging for alms""

Happens in America n Europe too. Everyday boys beg for arms there as well.

One thing is certain Mr, AFRICANS AREN'T ANYWHERE NEAR LAZY.
lol! I give up the argument sir. I no do againgrin
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by KIDfurniture(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
zinaunreal:

100k any body that fall for your trash is a fool

If I no teach anybody e no affect my life - if I teach e still no affect my life - I don’t need anything from you or anybody Bro - I m ok - God is good to me and my family - money and good health is secured by God’s grace
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by RealGucci: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
teach me yahoo
KIDfurniture:

If I no teach anybody e no affect my life - if I teach e still no affect my life - I don’t need anything from you or anybody Bro - I m ok - God is good to me and my family - money and good health is secured by God’s grace
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by nolanpatt33: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
fattbabakay:
Kindly drop your views below. Thanks.

I won loyal oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Florence Enwerim Onyegbu, Convicted Nigerian Woman, Extradited To U.S / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.