Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 PM

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (38285 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by CastedAyo: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2018
A lady on twitter has taken to her timeline to do the unthinkable.

A lady who has been friends with a guy for a while according to her has taken to her TL to share the picture of the guy to know if any of her female followers know or are in a relationship with the guy before she falls for the guy completely.

According to the, I'm catching feelings, and before I break down my wall completely and shoot any kind of shots I would like to know if he belongs to anyone?

Apparently, she's kind of afraid of falling into the hands of Yoruba Demon, and also she doesn't want to enter one chance.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/lady-puts-up-guys-photo-on-twitter-to-know-if-he-belongs-to-any-lady-before-falling-for-him.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by pejuakinab: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2018
The guy sef is looking confused

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Chicagoesontop: 6:25am On Feb 19, 2018
My Eyes Have Seen It All, A Slay Queen Used Her Lice Infected Brain For Once, That Means There Is Hope For The Hopeless !!

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2018
It's not the "unthinkable", it's a smart move.

It's a fact, guys have that forked tongue of a serpent grin You gotta check ya facts!

To her I say...

80 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by ubunja(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2018
i have never seen a creature more gifted but more insecure like a woman. angry .its almost like a disease.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Kenzico(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by emyibe(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2018
for once their brain just worked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by divinehand2003(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2018
Lol

Guys are in trouble oooooo.

Anyways, this will not prevent anything at all. If the guy is rich, displacement reaction or boyfriend snatching will be the order of their day.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Splinz(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2018
kiss
It changes nothing. A leopard never... and almost every man is a leopard.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Fanatique: 6:52am On Feb 19, 2018
The present society in which we live in is fraught with foolishness and immorality. So it's always the topic of the day. Sexuality is our new reality.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Wahala dey oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Ellabae(f): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2018
It's nice but I don't gat the mind to do that cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by neonly: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2018
pejuakinab:
The guy sef is looking confused
Like buhari ba

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Authoreety: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Hffd
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by MhizAJ(f): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Na wa
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Authoreety: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Lols... yeye woman.. as if na twitter be her community
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by maberry(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2018
grin
Very Creative
One can't really trust guys these days
Even though I am one myself

15 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2018
ubunja:
i have never seen a creature more gifted but more insecure like a woman. angry .its almost like a disease.
thats not insecurity but inquiry. She wants to know if he's a secret hoe having a wife or GF grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by SarcasticMe(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2018
I hope she finds love... Real love. Not some premarital fling, filled with all sorts of sexual immorality... Something our society is characterized by.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Naughtytboy: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2018
They are not on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by pinpinkay: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2018
So we should fry eba or we should boil bread now? undecided .... Happy new week friends and stay strong palz

4 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by rawpadgin(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Thought i was gonna see a very handsome dude embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by emmybernard(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Can someone please translate the headline above in Spanish ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by MobilityExpress: 6:58am On Feb 19, 2018
This guy should put up her picture too. She might be talking to 10 other guys as well!

24 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by austinereds(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2018
she's so insecure. damn can't believe this. so low. if am the dude and I get to know am outta her life.
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by anochuko01(m): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2018
hmmn
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2018
If na my photo them put like this, I don cast be that na... Because third world war go start from Twitter.

That guy should sue that lady ASAP for illegal possession and uploading without consent angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by point5: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2018
If any girl shud try this wt me ehh...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by stephen109(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2018
so you've turn Twitter to your God ...instead of you to pray for divine intervention...sister abi konji dy catch you ni?...
Re: Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady by Pavore9: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2018
As if the guy is a plot of land! cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / A Married Woman is in Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.