Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch (15472 Views)

Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid? / Ekpo Dance In My Community\ Cultural Day Celebration / How I Stopped Herdsmen In My Community...edo Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by free2ryhme: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2018
excelAGR42:
By Simon Ebegbulem BENIN—

THE traditional ruler of Imiegba Community, Three, Ibie, in  Etsako-East Local Government Area of Edo StaHe however,  attributed the killings to some traditional rulers who, according to him, prefer car gifts to the security of their people, insisting that he will not entertain herdsmen in any part of his community.

He however,  attributed the killings to some traditional rulers who, according to him, prefer car gifts to the security of their people, insisting that he will not entertain herdsmen in any part of his community.

Speaking to journalists in his palace in Imiegba, the royal father said: “Going by the current attacks on farmlands in many places in Nigeria including Edo North, I am very happy that I declined herdsmen’s request to come here. Sometime ago, their leader, Alhaji Adamu Fulani, came here and asked for land for grazing and I told him I could not grant him his request and deny our people access to their farmlands. “We share boundary with Ogbona and Iraokor in Etsako-Central LGA and Apana-Uzairue in Etsako-West LGA. Our farmland is our heritage and as a responsible ruler, I cannot give it out for grazing or any other extraneous purpose, not with the insecurity all over the place now.” He appealed to other traditional rulers “who collect cow gifts from herdsmen and thereafter, give them accommodation and access to farmlands to change this act.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/stopped-herdsmen-entering-community-edo-monarch-2/

The cow Greek gifts have become some traditional rulers own undoing
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by seguno2: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Bro are u still in the east, hope ur eating in the idp camp sha cool

Are you insinuating that Babachir the grass cutting thief of N450 million may also have stolen their food money? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2018
hmm..say the truth and it will set you free?...
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by just2endowed: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2018
that is how they do to entice community, by offering them greek gift and take over their ancestral land undecided
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by Etuagievin(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2018
Good one

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Thumbs up for you
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by boyjo: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2018
2cato:
Them never remember you

Lol..you`re not serious.
They will never remember him!
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by nickxtra(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2018
excelAGR42:
By Simon Ebegbulem BENIN—

THE traditional ruler of Imiegba Community, Three, Ibie, in  Etsako-East Local Government Area of Edo StaHe however,  attributed the killings to some traditional rulers who, according to him, prefer car gifts to the security of their people, insisting that he will not entertain herdsmen in any part of his community.

He however,  attributed the killings to some traditional rulers who, according to him, prefer car gifts to the security of their people, insisting that he will not entertain herdsmen in any part of his community.

Speaking to journalists in his palace in Imiegba, the royal father said: “Going by the current attacks on farmlands in many places in Nigeria including Edo North, I am very happy that I declined herdsmen’s request to come here. Sometime ago, their leader, Alhaji Adamu Fulani, came here and asked for land for grazing and I told him I could not grant him his request and deny our people access to their farmlands. “We share boundary with Ogbona and Iraokor in Etsako-Central LGA and Apana-Uzairue in Etsako-West LGA. Our farmland is our heritage and as a responsible ruler, I cannot give it out for grazing or any other extraneous purpose, not with the insecurity all over the place now.” He appealed to other traditional rulers “who collect cow gifts from herdsmen and thereafter, give them accommodation and access to farmlands to change this act.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/stopped-herdsmen-entering-community-edo-monarch-2/
... and the traditional ruler has no name? Half-baked report. The last time I checked, the traditional ruler of Three Ibie clan is late
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

The other day, you told us you are running to the East for safety from Fulani Herdsmen.

Which refugee camp in the East are you in so that I can visit you and share my meals with you.

You know that I love you.

grin.

Finish him!!!

Tell that guy not to come to the east ooo, Wee will kill him here.
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by PointZerom: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
Internet billionaire plumber you said you are the other time when LionDeLeo placed your broke asss where it belongs cheesy

I bet you're just recovering from the shame and have chosen to stick your head inside another rump.

How is my car your headache Mr billionaire? I'm sure you could buy ten today if you want to. cheesy

Lol, goan and recover your ancestral land from the herdsmen and stop disgracing yourself here.

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by PointZerom: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2018
wailersarefools:

My ban expire ysterday because of that thing liondileo do because I finally see it that POINTZEROM is just one broke azzz forming billionaire for Nairaland. The guy said he went to uae with his family for vacation. POINTZEROM, pls I want to see the colour of uae visa.

They'll ban you again unless you stop pitching your tent with fraudsters and fools.

2 Likes

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by wailersarefools: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2018
PointZerom:

They'll ban you again unless you stop pitching your tent with fraudsters and fools.
Okay i will not pitch my tent with fraudsters and fools. But i want to see the colour of uae visa because i don't want to believe you are the real fraudster with that fraudulent post where you go to uae with ur family for vacation. Or na uae with no visa? Or r u a citizen of uae. You just come back from too. Or is it not you that post this message. My neighbour toilet pipe has burst. can you come and check it today. Am in apapa.
PointZerom:
All of you undergoing deliverance in my hand, I mean people like Nextprince jetleeee donvikins okoyibo IpobExposed LionDeLeo malware CltrAltDel Omenka madridguy NgeneUkwenu Sarrki etc, I am traveling to UAE with my family to rest small and I wouldn't like to be distracted, pls your deliverance will continue any time I come back from my vacation.

For my friends, ogologoamu jideamugiaka penisCap Okeikpu chibabe259 obamabinladen jumpandpass YEYEDEYSMELL1 akpamuomenka etc, pls keep the IPOB flag flying.

I am thanking you my senior man sekundosekundo may God bless you for making this a reality. I will meet you there to thank you more.

Till September.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by PointZerom: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2018
wailersarefools:

Okay i will not pitch my tent with fraudsters and fools. But i want to see the colour of uae visa because i don't want to believe you are the real fraudster with that fraudulent post where you go to uae with ur family for vacation. Or na uae with no visa? Or r u a citizen of uae. You just come back from too. Or is it not you that post this message. My neighbour toilet pipe has burst. can you come and check it today. Am in apapa.

I have stopped responding to unintelligent posts. Go look for yaa mates.

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by EternalTruths: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.
Finish him!!!

Tell that guy not to come to the east ooo, Wee will kill him here.
With his mouth, he confessed of fleeing to the East.
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by newslifeop: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Oh
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by wailersarefools: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2018
PointZerom:

I have stopped responding to unintelligent posts. Go look for yaa mates.
Okpari. He has finally confessed. The guy was hustling in constain but he say he was going to uae with his family. I like your dream. It is achievable with prayers and hardwork. But leave omenkalive, sarrki, liondileo, madriguy, jetleee, shukuokakobambi alone. Those guys are not your mates. Hustler without shop.

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by Automatic3444(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Shame lipsrsealed on you.. What a political buhaha with a time bomb ready to explode
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by 12submarine(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Nigga, have you ever travelled to UAE?

1 Like

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by Ayatullah(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks a lot to this monarch for the expo!

Now we know that some traditional rulers collect cows from the Fulanis. It is therefore time for the natives to confront these betrayals and hypocritical traditional rulers and stop heaping all the blames on Buhari.

Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by goodnews777: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
The obis in ika land especially that Abavo one would have collected cow or car easily. At Abavo 20000 naira will buy you a chieftancy title.
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by donqx: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
oh
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by SakuraSimiola: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is religion erasing our culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3oBeKCrysw
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by markfemisgay: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good.
Re: How I Stopped Herdsmen From Entering My Community — Edo Monarch by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

With his mouth, he confessed of fleeing to the East.

grin grin.

He's finished den.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher / What Is Tomatoes Called In Your Native Language? / Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.