Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

#learnsomethingabouteverything - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #learnsomethingabouteverything (265 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#learnsomethingabouteverything by NATUREOFPOETRY: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2018
HIDDEN POWER OF THE PAST

For a most of us our past may not be something to be really proud of. Truly, I won't be speaking in inempirical terms neither will I be speaking in scientific terms but  be speaking empirically.
We all have that sad moment we won't want to talk about but we should always have it I'm mind that, that your experience is capable to change the dicision of someone, it is capable of saving someone out there. You should be able to influence someone with your past. No matter how terrible your past se is outat your experience and word of advice.

To some of us with lot of achievement in out past, if you dare to solely relent on that sweet memory you will be ending up in the ditch. Don't get me wrong,  I am not saying it is bad for you to make reference to that beautiful past, but the moment you begin to rely on it then the problem comes. You should be able to telepathically go to your past so as to enhance your present and then the present will enhance the future.

In every past there are this eight things. I tried to form a sweet name from the acronym but it didn't work out, and first..
SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY OR SAD ABOUT
ATTITUDE TO CORRECT

continue reading http://natureofpoetry..com.ng/2018/02/learnsomethingabouteverything.html

(1) (Reply)

My Future, My Hope (poem) / . / I Tol Em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.