Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer (38399 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by HeWrites(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2018
A report currently going viral online is that of a 100 level Landmark University student, who took turning down wooing to the next level!

According to the reports going round on social media, the 100 level student, who’s apparently still a fresher and is yet to see any academic results, decided to be creative with how she turned down a relationship offer from her wooer, a 300 level student of the school.

The lady literally baked her reply on a cake and everyone can’t keep calm after seeing it. It’s said that the gentleman was laughed to scorn by his hostel mates after they saw her reply.

See below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/female-student-of-landmark-university-baked-a-cake-to-say-no-to-a-potential-boyfriend.html

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Sunexy(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2018
grin...perhaps that 300level guy is super broke
grin

30 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by divinehand2003(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2018
Why waste money and precious time in trying to spell NO to interested guys?

Fish brains everywhere!!!!

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2018
For her mind she's creative

mtcheeew

if am the guy I will gladly eat the cake and woo her again. Let her bake for me again. Na she go suffer am

324 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2018
Very nice gesture. I wonder why his friends are laughing.
If a girl can put in effort to bake a cake for a 'rejected' chyker, what will she na do for the one she accepts?

I wish a guy can tell me "NO" with a G-wagon. I'll keep asking him out every week, let's see how long he can say "NO" for.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2018
She might be an introvert who's shy to reply his ego in d face. Introverts are aesthetically creative you know.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Sunexy:
grin...perhaps that 300level guy is super broke
grin
A private university student?

8 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Sunexy(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

A private university student?
Ofcourse..there some Madonna students I know that are not gallant
#freeYourMindFromStereotype

4 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2018
Sunexy:

Ofcourse..there some Madonna students I know that are not gallant
#freeYourMindFromStereotype
Youre comparing madonna with landmark? Haba! You no even get class. How u go dey compare motorcycle with airplane?

23 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by GloriaNinja(f): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2018
THAT WILL PAIN THE GUY O BUT SERIOUSLY SOME GUY JUST DON'T LIKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, THEY WILL KEEP WOOING TILL THEY WOO OUT THEIR Life

10 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Sunexy(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Youre comparing madonna with andmark? Haba! You no even get class. How u go dey compare motorcycle with airplane?
Mr class5...my point is that not everybody in a private is so boxed up...perhaps she considers him broke cuz she has more than him

5 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2018
her name is Anita baker

15 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by godofuck231: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Don't worry 10 years time she would be telling attention catching stories how u toasted her in school, Otedola has not thought her something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Evablizin(f): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

mtcheeew

if am the guy I will gladly eat the cake and woo her again. Let her bake for me again. Na she go suffer am
Best comment so far.grin. Eat the damn cake.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by spartan50(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Be patient you would get her

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Sardonicus: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2018
The cake is ugly

3 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2018
She'll bake the cake to beg for husband later when she's 38 and no husband is forthcoming.. Shebi she get talent ni

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Culin(f): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Saw this post on IG. I think I'll start asking random people out, just so they can reply me with a cake cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by tesppidd: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2018
lol

The cake will most definitely have icing sugar, sweeteners and all that,

But it would still be the most bitter cake he ever put in his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by drips8(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Sardonicus:
The cake is ugly

but if you were given you no go chop

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nairalanddist: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Culin:
Saw this post on IG. I think I'll start asking random people out, just so they can reply me with a cake cheesy

You deserve 5 wraps of Fufu. Forget cake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nikkyhoney143(f): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2018
She's just a stupid girl dah needs attention, next topic pls....

3 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by madgoat(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2018
The babe no get sense

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by kinibigdeal(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2018
The girl should be careful because the guy will now be more desperate to get her and when he successfully does. Expect a leaked Videos

3 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by konkonbilo(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

mtcheeew

cheesy cheesy cheesy Olé...... Na hot shiiit she go bake for you next when you woo her again
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2018
All dis glorified secondary school students sef!

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Nikkyhoney143:
so much hatred in ur comment maka y cry

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by maxiuc(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2018
You better go and read your book stop this stupid cake baking before I transfer agression to you

Nonsense

Everything is News in this country

4 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by fesla: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Na Fulani guy from Daura the lady won hook up with Abi, snake swallow brain

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by millionboi2: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by kinibigdeal(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Nikkyhoney143:

Don't tell me you are jealous of her creativity

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.