Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Fallen Angels Have Marriage With Human Beings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fallen Angels Have Marriage With Human Beings. (353 Views)

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fallen Angels Have Marriage With Human Beings. by Revadebola: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2018
FALLEN ANGELS HAVE MARRIAGE WITH HUMAN BEINGS.

Genesis 6:2 (KJV) "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose".

Those "sons of God" referred to in the above scripture are fallen angels who try to pollute the human race by having sexual relationships and intermarriage with human beings.
This is the beginning of what is called spiritual marriage.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF SPIRITUAL MARRIAGE IN YOUR LIFE :
1. Dreams of a person caressing you.
2. Dreams of a person engaging you in sex.
3. Dreams of being rape.
4. Dreams of animals have sex with you.
5. At times the facial remembrance of your dream sex partners looks like your former boy/girl friend or spouse.
6. Frequent experiences of being sexually aroused from sleep.
7. Dreams of engaging in marriage ceremony, paying of bride price, wedding etc.
8. Dreams of being pregnant and delivering babies.
9. Dreams of falling into delivery labour and giving birth.
10. Dreams of having strange children.
Spiritual marriage has severe implications it brings into the victim's life.
If any of the above dreams are in your life, you certainly need urgent deliverance ministrations.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord Jesus Christ, I repent from my sins and I accept You into my life as my Lord and personal Saviour.
2. I break away from every covenants with spiritual marriage and spouse.
3. Lord deliver me from every sexual sins.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries"

(1) (Reply)

School Girls Escape Boko Haram Abduction. / The Snares Of Fear / Adesua The Goddess Of Minds And Owner Of Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.