Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

"They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids (610 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by Priscy01(f): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2018
Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed paid a congratulatory visit to Yeyeluwa Oluwatoyin Ashabi, who recently welcomed quadruplets, three boys and a girl.

Mrs Ashabi and her husband already have four daughters and had asked God to bless them with one boy. God answered them with three boys and a girl.

One of her friends...or followers congratulated her but said she shouldn't have let the Minister carry the children as they will lie to her all the times and Ashabi replied saying '' I reject that ooo''... lol

See more photos and the comment below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/theyll-lie-to-you-all-the-time-lady-tells-mother-of-quadruplets-she-shouldnt-have-let-lai-mohammed-carry-her-children.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2018
I reject it too for the sake of dem innocent pikin
Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by princechurchill(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2018
His lies are contagious

Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by Afriifa(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2018
Minister Lai is a Liar.
Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Quite Funny!

☣ ☠
Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by Evablizin(f): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2018
grin

That her friend nah korrect friend. But i reject it too.

The future and life of these kids will be brighter and straight not crooked like lie mohammad's lifestyle.
Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by LessNoise: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2018
APC DON SUFFER

Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by agbonkamen(f): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Lai yaff suffer in this buhari time grin grin
Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by Evablizin(f): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2018
Let me call.......
NwaAmaikpe come and see oh!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by NwaAmaikpe: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2018
shocked

Things people do for famzing.
That woman is definitely more concerned with the boost that photo will give her social life and possibly the 'brown envelope' for the kids from Oga Lai than she is about that child's destiny.

But the truth be told;

Lai Mohammed has done well for himself.
We have to understand that he is only doing his job and the Buhari administration makes this job of his so difficult and yet so obvious.

Outside him being beaten up by thugs sometime in 2002 during his campaign in Kwara and being Bola Tinubu's former houseboy, there's so much about him to be admired,

He has a son in government,
He is in government
He has a successful media outlet
He is a celebrated liar, a master propagandist one in the mold of Late Uche Chukwumerije.

But a liar of his kind should be nowhere near a child still in his formative ages.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by bottlecap: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2018
madam i stand with you on this one
Re: "They'll Lie To You" - Lady Tells Mother Who Allowed Lai Carry Her Kids by tosyne2much(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Na dem sabi

(1) (Reply)

Fat Guys With Short Dick Look Like Capital Letter Q. True Or False? / Happy New Month / Sex Dolls Can Be Remotely Programmed By Hackers To Harm People Or Even Kill Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.