Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Somebody Please Help Ooo! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Please Help Ooo! (681 Views)

Please I Need Help Ooo...!!! / Somebody Please Help Me With A Job / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Help Ooo! by Erungworo: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2018
mso, thankyou family i just got a loan to clear my fees. When i asked for help i wasnt asking for alms giving because myself am a teacher and since we depend on students' fees to be paid i did not want to take chances. Negative thinker thumbs up to you.
Re: Somebody Please Help Ooo! by obicentlis: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2018
It is shameful how able bodied human being will come online to beg, while some disabled people are making money every seconds. There are so many odd jobs out there that can fetch you cool money within a short time. Go do it and stop this begging. I'm really ashamed self.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Please Help Ooo! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
obicentlis:
It is shameful how able bodied human being will come online to beg, while some disabled people are making money every seconds. There are so many odd jobs out there that can fetch you cool money within a short time. Go do it and stop this begging. I'm really ashamed self.

Just Pray you dont fall into this category..

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help Ooo! by obicentlis: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Maychang:

Just Pray you dont fall into this category..
Pray?

Hmmm...

Bros, I have seen worst. I can't lose my dignity to begging, God forbid. I schooled in one of the foremost private university in Nigeria. My close pals still don't know that I went to city during break to hustle. Hustling is not about Scam. Real hustling. My people provided all I wanted but I was desirous of buying company shares then, had to work xtra hard to get the money.

@OP, roll your sleeves up, there are dirty jobs that will give you enough money to handle yourself, huh!!!
Re: Somebody Please Help Ooo! by alexbonga: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
obicentlis:

Pray?

Hmmm...

Bros, I have seen worst. I can't lose my dignity to begging, God forbid. I schooled in one of the foremost private university in Nigeria. My close pals still don't know that I went to city during break to hustle. Hustling is not about Scam. Real hustling. My people provided all I wanted but I was desirous of buying company shares then, had to work xtra hard to get the money.

@OP, roll your sleeves up, there are dirty jobs that will give you enough money to handle yourself, huh!!!

pls enumerate the dirty jobs

(1) (Reply)

Couple Killed After Jumping In Front Of A Moving Train While Hugging Each Other / Finally found the solution to dry skin / Get Lots Of Fun For Your Kids And Register For Mtn Mpulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.