Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-survive-this-loveless-marriage-when-my-heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-survive-this-loveless-marriage-when-my-heart (331 Views)

How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-survive-this-loveless-marriage-when-my-heart by liquidlove2018: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

So I see you are about helping marriages abi relationships right? Lets see f you can help me with this.

My name is Frank (Not real name). My parents always wanted to control my life. They decided what schools I went to. What friends I had,etc. Because of their political positions,they kept a certain lifestyle and maintained that all their kids maintained that too. I did not like this lifestyle but I had to comply. They said it was for our own good and protection of our future.

This continued until I met a young lady in my finals at university in London. I met NK at a friend’s birthday party. She came for holidays and we clicked immediately. When I returned back to Nigeria after my program,I connected with her and we started dating. I was so in love. This was my soul mate, But right from the day my parents found out about her,they told me to end it as NK was not from a high class society family. I rebelled and fought against it but my parents would not agree. Eventually,NK couldnt take it anymore,she broke up with me. I refused to date anyone. I was getting close to 40 and my parents began to worry.

One day,they called me into a meeting and told me I had to get married or they cut me off my inheritance. I didnt have anyone I was dating so my parents arranged for me to marry their political associate’s daughter,Joselyn. I didnt like the idea but they told me to just marry her and if I liked,I could keep mistresses. I was to marry her just to have kids with her as I was not getting any younger. The day I met Joselyn,she took me to a corner and told me she is okay with the arrangee marriage. Her parents were making her do this too.She asked me if it was ok for me to keep

http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-survive-this-loveless-marriage-when-my-heart-is-with-another/

(1) (Reply)

‘My Wife Beats Me At Will’- Sad Man Tells Court / 3 Women Sell 2-month-old Baby For N300,000 / World Youth Skills Day Is July 15th, What Are Your Vocational Skills Strength?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.