Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) (46105 Views)

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Accident Scene That Took The Life Of Kelechi Iheanacho Personal Assistant / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Former Enyimba international captain, Chinedu Udoji, is dead after his man-of-the-match performance for his team, Kano Pillars, in the match-day 9 of the Nigerian Professional Football League against Enyimba FC.

According to reports, Udoji played full time in the match and was voted man of the match before he was engaged in auto accident last night ( Sunday 18th February 2018).

Before his death, he was one of the most experienced players in the NPFL-good in the air, excellent passing skills, and his manmarking was out of this world.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/former-enyimba-international.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by newyorks(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
What really cause the aciddent

1 Like

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by SUPOL(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
No evil shall prevail in your life!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by helphelp: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sad
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by LAFO: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2018

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by beejayphako(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rip

Hmmm

E je kama ranti iku, ninu gbogbo ohun taba nro lokan. Oojojo kan nbe, tenu o kor jije. Oojojo kan nbe, tenu o kor mimu.

May God bear his families the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

15 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Sardonicus: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Now you are free

2 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
How cars dent so much on impact is what i fnd scary.....why are dent-resistant materials not used in producing cars for safety....

3 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
RIP. But I think he would have survived if he used seat belt based on what I am seeing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by kachi19: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
He must have had some booze

1 Like

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by kidman96(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Learnstuffs: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
We live in a country where road accidents happen every day and all we do is pray that it shall never our potion. Whose portion is it? Until we start getting things right, any of us can be a victim of it

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by EmmaLege: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh no cry

2 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by DrToche: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
rest well bro
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Tmex(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
kokomaster3d:
RIP. But I think he would have survived if he used seat belt based on what I am seeing
Seems impact is much at the driver's side.
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Why cars dent so much on impact is what is fnd scary.....why are dent-resistant materials not used in producing cars for safety....

If the Bodies of cars are too rigid,

Maximum force is sent into the compartment .

The force on the passenger will be enormous.

Hence, car bodies shatter easily, and take more impact force.

The weight and speed factors are also significant.

18 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
kokomaster3d:

Remove that your welder glass

2 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Umartins1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sad
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
If only he used his seat belt

1 Like

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by seyilistick(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rip
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Look like the car somersaulted cry
RIP Chinedu!

2 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by adedejidamilare(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why people celebrate buying a car when it's still the same cars (that they once celebrated )that is causing many deaths every single day. Life is all vanity jare
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by mecussey(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
newyorks:
What really cause the aciddent

Good question my brother man, i cant see any obstacle as well. Looks like drunk driving with high speed.
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Why cars dent so much on impact is what is fnd scary.....why are dent-resistant materials not used in producing cars for safety....
Look as if the car sumersaulted ...undecided
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
ikorodureporta:
my broda that is when you will realise that the millions if not even billions spent on research and development of cars is important. cars are built to have crumple zones in other to act like a shock absorber and to reduce the force exerted on the human body when accident occur. in simple words, the crumpling you see is a safety feature

9 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh death... Wia is thy sting.

Rip
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by maestroferddi: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Uwa a enweghi isi!

I read the extensive report on this Udoji in the preview leading to the match. Now he is no more...

Out out brief candle! Life is a walking shadow...

It is like a tale told by an idiot

Full of sound and fury

But signifying nothing.

....Shakespeare's Macbeth

6 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Mojibola(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
I doubt if he had his seatbelt on. A lot of cars pass through collision tests before been rolled out in mass.
From my point of view, all this bashing would have lesser effect if the passengers and driver were all strapped to their seats.
but hey, what do I know?

3 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by mejai(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
I believe excessive speeding and who knows.... Honda monitoring spirit AKA.. Tyre pulling off.. Just thinking. So sad

2 Likes

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by mejai(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lilimax:
Look as if the car sumersaulted ...undecided
Sure it did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Nigerian Team From 1994 World Cup / Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore / Guardiola Regrets Starting Iheanacho Against Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.